Obama Responds to Critics with New White House Tapestry

Responding to media criticism of the newly installed presidential rug in the Oval office, whose design contains wrong quotes and historical inaccuracies, President Obama unveiled a set of new tapestries in the White House cafeteria, which he hopes would rectify the situation.

Idea: General Secretary

The comedic value of this revelation is worth billions of gallons of beet juice as evidenced by the hilarity of such #obamarugquotes as the billions of #obamarugquotes suggestions found on the propaganda tool known as Twitter.

My favorite: "E=mc²" -- Barack Hussein Obama

Render unto government = Reallocation unto government (reallocations show progress and are always fair) much like "revisions" to the tax code are always progressive and good. Un-progressive action toward the tax code would be "eliminations". Eliminations are always bad and unfair.

Reallocation is Good - Elimination is Bad

White House carpet to appear in science special: "How Dey Doo Dat!"

As Obama has traveled America he has collected black velvet tapestries from various flea markets and roadside stands. Here are just a couple.

Comrades,

Please do not forget the great "contribution" to the field of economics by "the one".
His famous work "Taxing the Wealth of Nations" by Barry Soetoro/Barock Hopless Obama.

It is better to receive than to give.

Jesus

Late to bed and later to rise gives a man health care, spread wealth, on the backs of the wise.

Abdul bin Franklin.

I just added another fundamental tapestry to the lead article. It was somehow omitted in the
reporting.

"By Freedom of Religion it is manifest to all that we envision Tolerance of all Religions, except those with an Affinity for the Gospel - for these must be stamped out from Public Discourse lest they work their corrupting Effect upon our Posterity. However, we must tolerate all other Religions, especially countenancing those bent on the speedy destruction of our Republic."
-Feisal Abdul Madison

Groucho Marxist wrote:Late to bed and later to rise gives a man health care, spread wealth, on the backs of the wise.

Abdul bin Franklin.
I grow plump feeding off the fat contained on this website.Surely this activity is illegal?

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.”

Karl Marx

(actual quote)

"A house divided against itself gives power to those who shout the loudest."
-Abraham Lincoln

Give me liberty, or give me government bailouts.

Patar bin Henry

"On every question of deconstruction [let us] carry ourselves back to the time when The Constitution was adopted, recollect the mean-spiritedness manifested in the debates and instead of conforming to the probable meaning in which it was passed, [let us begin] trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it."

- George Sartre Barack Jefferson, Letter to young Karl Marx, Virginia, 1823

I'm with Maksim, Barack's Black Velvet paintings are the shizzle...

Barack-Obama-Aliens.gif

"A house divided against itself, cannot stand long division."

- Warty

Red Square wrote:Idea: General Secretary

He can write books, type lofty political thought, entertain with biting satire and meandering prose.

But when it comes to saying Thanks, you've still got the personality of a broomstick with a vodka bottle. :-)

Never let a good disaster go to waste.
- Abraham Lincoln (on the steps of the Ford Theater)

General Secretary wrote:
Red Square wrote:Idea: General Secretary

He can write books, type lofty political thought, entertain with biting satire and meandering prose.

But when it comes to saying Thanks, you've still got the personality of a broomstick with a vodka bottle. :-)
Thank you for your service, comrade!

Nice Booth Mister Lincoln!

Usher at Ford's Theater.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? --Karl Marx