NO WAR FOR ALGAE!

Once the global oil industry was dismantled so as to stop wars for oil, the world plunged into a desperate and seemingly endless global war for algae...

And, as always, progressive protesters rallied in the streets for peace, while proudly carrying indignant signs and chanting anti-war and anti-algae slogans:

- No blood for algae!
- No war for algae and Empire!
- Stop Obama's illegal war for algae!
- Stop America's addiction to algae!
- Another generation betrayed by Big Slime!
- Algae: not in my name!

See pictures and other documentary evidence below.

RED and GREEN don't mix (except in Watermelon Environmentalists!)

NO BLOOD FOR ALGAE!

Barakalypse Now: I love the smell of algae in the morning.

Stop America's addiction to algae! Another generation betrayed... No war for algae!

No war for algae and empire! No blood for algae!

Algae Wars: The empire strikes first.

Not in my name!

I refuse to be held hostage to "Big Slime", unless of course you mean under the control of glorious Speaker/Commisar Pelosi

Prog's broke....
Its post like these that make me feel unworthy.
Brilliant!

Once again Red Square nails it. When I heard that Obama said Algee was going to save us, The Peoples cube is the first place I went and I was not dissapointed.

This is why he is "Red Square" and we are not "Red Square".

How dose the Squaremister get the font to wrinkle on this banner? We really need to dial back on these extravagant displays of artistic talent before our collective self images suffer irreparable damage.

banner wrinkle.jpg

TPC....... I don't know how he does it, but it's starting to freak me out !

Oh, oh..... I know...... alien graphics technology found at Roswell !

Mystic incantations ?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:How dose the Squaremister get the font to wrinkle on this banner?

banner wrinkle.jpg

Extended Bicubics? Grid Warper? Some kind of Deform node? Or perhaps a ripple/pinch in photoshop? I think he did it cause he has got mad skills. Or he simply willed the font to bend with his superior mind. Yea, that is how he did it. He thought it and it was done. And I laughed. A lot.

Krasnodar wrote:TPC....... I don't know how he does it, but it's starting to freak me out !

Oh, oh..... I know...... alien graphics technology found at Roswell !Mystic incantations ?
mib.jpg
I think they left the nipple ripple transforms out of my Gimp version.
frog.jpg

Could Red Square possibly be a transient tesseract ?
It would explain many things...........

I love it when you make me look things up. That is so HOT!

tesseract.jpg

You bloody tesseracts! Fall in line! There is work to be done! Proles to be cooked! Beet Soup to be made! Stop the blasted kapitalist admiration! We are all Equal!

Navigator.... hip is not 2 b squared.

Hip is 4 D cubed !

Ok, Ok, I can't imagine Huey Lewis singing " It's hip 4 d cubed " either.
But then again, we're not singing, are we comrade ?

Now salute me with " the universal sign of the doughnut " and get back out to the beet field.

For best award-winning anti-American war coverage, watch Algae-Zeera!
I thought it was worth reposting...

It should be posted on my garage door, Red.

Say it with Scum!

So should I, perhaps, make an Algae-Zeera T-shirt out of it? But how many people would want to wear "pond scum" on the chest? It could make a good target at the shooting range, though.

Speaking of targets, I would love an Algae-Zeera T-shirt but due to my cowardly nature, it would be proudly displayed in my closet (peace be upon him).

GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report on ALGAE (or is it ALGEE or Al G?)

The "ALGAE THING" (a new, ecological documentary as a sqequel to the classic movie "SWAMP THING" starring Adrienne Barbeau) reveals the true nature of Obama's inspirationally visionary concept for a new thing to replace the old thing of driling Mother Earth:

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Algae Zeera, the next step in Obama's energy plan for America, got a shot in the arm today as Chevy shut down manufacturing of The Volt for five weeks to keep up with demand.

Two things to consider before posting another graphic:

Size does matter, and there is a width limit on the People's blog.

The spell checker is your friend.

Krasnodar wrote:Could Red Square possibly be a transient tesseract ?
It would explain many things...........

I don't see why I can't expand my red squareness to the fourth dimension.

Switching dimensions is not uncommon. Obama, for example, has been trapped inside a two-dimensional teleprompter screen for the longest time...

Obama_Mime_Cubed.jpg

Isn't that the same thing that happened to General Zod in Superman II?