How To Kiss Up To Hillary And Save Ass During Purges

Hillary-Kissing for Idiots

...and a reference for the rest of the village

From today's New York Post

POLITICAL PLANT: Closer . . . closer . . . kiss. Andrew Cuomo lines up Hillary Rodham Clinton for a peck she doesn't expect yesterday.

November 7, 2006 -- The Democratic ticket was awfully unified yesterday as Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton got a stealth smooch from attorney-general front-runner Andrew Cuomo in lower Manhattan.

Clinton's eyes opened wide when she was caught off guard by Cuomo planting one on her left cheek just before a press conference outside the 1st Precinct, with Patrolmen's Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch looking on.

He better be careful, Her Excellency is known as the "black widower" in some circles, particularly the Foster circles.

Andrew Cuomo lines up Hillary Rodham Clinton for a peck she doesn't expect yesterday.

I believe any kiss Commissar Hillary receives is unexpected.

Comrade Che Cure Booty wrote: I believe any kiss Commissar Hillary receives is unexpected.

THOUGHTCRIME!!!!!

How dare you suggest that no one would want to kiss Glorious Uber Comrade HRC!!!!!!!! Every man/womyn/child/toaster/oatmeal/appliance/necro would give their very life to be close to Glorious Uber Comrade HRC let alone kiss her cheek.

Cuomo will be dealt with severely for an unsanctioned kiss on the cheek, he should have been licking her boots!!! Ready the Gulag!!! We have a new guest!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

O'Brien wrote:
Comrade Che Cure Booty wrote: I believe any kiss Commissar Hillary receives is unexpected.

Every man/womyn/child/toaster/oatmeal/appliance/necro would give their very life to be close to Glorious Uber Comrade HRC let alone kiss her cheek.

Comrade William Clinton did not want to be with her Excellency, but he spent his time with an intern.

Branish wrote:
O'Brien wrote:

Every man/womyn/child/toaster/oatmeal/appliance/necro would give their very life to be close to Glorious Uber Comrade HRC let alone kiss her cheek.

Comrade William Clinton did not want to be with her Excellency, but he spent his time with an intern.

Nay nay!! She did not want to be with him!! He was beneath Glorious Uber Comrade HRC.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Cheek? My mistake. I thought he was kissing her ass.

Comrade Che Cure Booty wrote:
Cheek? My mistake. I thought he was kissing her ass.

*gasp*

Imperialist, capitalist, warmongering, baby snorting, squirrel abusing, Rovian Drone conspirator!!!!!!! PURGE HIM!!! HE MUST BE PURGED WITH ALL ZEAL AND WITH THE SWIFT AND HEAVY HAMMER OF PROGRESSIVE JUSTICE!!!! THE GULAG IS TOO GOOD FOR THIS....THIS......REPUBLICAN!!!

Rats.....where are my rats.......

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Get him on his knees comrade O'Brien. I shall fetch my Tokarev.

Rats.....where are my rats.......

Hillary took them for a nice quiet stroll along the beach, and then went over to their house for a progressive wine tasting where they ended up doing something so unmentionable that I cannot bear myself to say, let alone, think it. Wait, never mind, I'm not allowed to think.

That's me behind the moustached comrade leaning in for a better look before I experienced a wave of incapacitating nausea. Read her lips - disgusting!
Er, I mean it must be the Rove mind-control machine.

i heard anybody kisses you their [PARTY CENSORED] grows longer

yes, andy, itsa true, thas how bill got his.

love ya hillary.

vote vilsack for presnit.

bye bye