Bigoted Anti-Islam filmmaker's name revealed: Bill Maher

By Oleg Atbashian
First published in The Washington Times

[img]/images/Bill_Maher_Arrested.jpg[/img]

It turns out that a hate-filled movie that ridicules Islam also involved a major Obama donor Bill Maher. Our friend John Nolte of Big Hollywood and Breitbart.com writes:

"Bill Maher made a comedy/documentary called "Religulous" that's most famous for mercilessly mocking Christianity. But what people forget is that the last twenty-minutes or so of the film make a damning case against Islam. Bill Maher made a film that mocked Islam. Oh, yes, he did. Bill Maher also contributed $1 million to a pro-Obama super PAC."

Islam_Movie_Zionist_Director.jpg
Trying to appease the anti-American and anti-Semitic bigots in the Muslim world, as well as to redirect everyone's attention from their own failed policies, White House spokesman Jay Carney and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton self-righteously blamed a recently surfaced "movie" as the reason for the Muslim riots.

However, in retrospect, that cheesy and hopelessly bungling "trailer" of "the movie" had been sitting on YouTube for months without much of an impact - just like Bill Maher's well-produced, well-financed, and similarly unwatchable faith-bashing film had been out for years since its release in 2008.

Doubling down on a lie and further shifting focus away from this administration, the pro-Obama "sin-eaters" in the national media were quick to blame Israel and the Jews for "the movie" by printing unverified and false reports about "the Israeli connection."

Those reports were proven to be a lie. At the same time, Bill Maher was, and continues to be, Jewish.

John Nolte notes that, in the eyes of Obama and his team, "some anti-Islamic filmmakers are more equal than others." Apparently, in the eyes of his subservient media, some Jews are also more equal than others.

Islam_Movie_American_Animosity_Prophet.jpg

The narrative coming out of the White House boils down to this: "Our Middle East policies are sound and constructive - it's the bigoted US-made films critical of Islam that are causing Muslims to rape and murder American ambassadors."

If Obama had even a fraction of faith in his own narrative, he would have already condemned Bill Maher, returned his million dollar donation, and requested that "Religulous" be removed from Netflix, Amazon, and Blockbuster - just as he requested that Google and YouTube lose the "offensive" video.

The lack of such action is proof that Obama knows very well that in reality, Muslim unrest is caused by something more serious, sinister, and cynical than the silly, fifth-grade-level video. Namely, as many analysts and politicians agree, this organized wave of rioting is part of a continued aggressive effort by international Islamic groups to impose Sharia-compliant speech codes in Western countries, further to enable their manipulative global agenda. Finding a formal excuse is a mere technicality.

While saving face by sticking to a lie is nothing new, Obama must at least be consistent: either throw Bill Maher under the bus (as he did with many others), or admit that his support of the "Arab Spring" has been the worst foreign policy disaster since Jimmy Carter.

You can't have falafel and eat it, too, Mr. President.

[img]/images/Bill_Maher_Religilous_Anti_Islam_Film.jpg[/img]

Mongo only pawn in game of life, but what if filmmaker take bullet for Obama? Mongo no know. Maybe filmmaker make film in order to divert inevitable riots? Mongo no know.

https://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/ ... lical-Call

Dear Leader is not doing Lord's work. He is doing Allah's work of making the imperialist infidel pay jizya with due submission.

That darn First Amendment keeps getting in their way. Maybe after Dэaя Lэadэя (pbuh) is formally elected President for Life, he'll have more 'flexibility.'

Al-Qaida's American spokesman says Obama's Islamic outreach a ‘bald-faced lie'

Al-Qaida's American-born spokesman Adam Gadahn has a message for President Obama; his outreach to Muslims has failed and that he is liar if he says America is not at war with Islam.

Red Square wrote:Al-Qaida's American spokesman says Obama's Islamic outreach a ‘bald-faced lie'

Al-Qaida's American-born spokesman Adam Gadahn has a message for President Obama; his outreach to Muslims has failed and that he is liar if he says America is not at war with Islam.

I see what Mr. Gadahn is up to. He is angling for an appointment as the new Al-Qaida Outreach Czar (not to be confused with NASA director).Well, I have news for him. The Czar table is pretty crowded already. I already had to cut the armrests off my chair to make it fit. While I am more than willing to take one for the Party, he can get his own stool or sit on the corner on his prayer mat. I have a lot of things to tell people they didn't build, and I don't need him underfoot.

Of all names given to their Profit, I like MooHamMad. Nomen omen, Romans used to say. (The name is the omen.)

UPDATE: John Nolte's article has been replaced with my own, keeping John's quote and a link.

Yesterday this one was published in our column at The Washington Times

"We condemn Bill Maher's animosity against our prophet!"

Red Square wrote:Image
"We condemn Bill Maher's animosity against our prophet!"
Wow! Our Muslim Brothers in the Hood sure know how to make and produce huge signs!

In a perfect world...

Imagine a world without Islamic hate of other people's cultures and lifestyles!

there is one true god his name is Allah and Mohammed is his bitch.