Thought Criminals BEWARE!

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
As a part of his ceasless efforts to purge our Glorious Federal Government of thought criminals and other unspeakable Enemies of the People, Dear Leader has issued the following proclamation:

Nov 21, 2012 (you have been warned)

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Presidential Memorandum -- National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs

MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES

SUBJECT:National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs

This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security. These threats encompass potential espionage, violent acts against the Government or the Nation, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems.

The Minimum Standards provide departments and agencies with the minimum elements necessary to establish effective insider threat programs. These elements include the capability to gather, integrate, and centrally analyze and respond to key threat-related information; monitor employee use of classified networks; provide the workforce with insider threat awareness training; and protect the civil liberties and privacy of all personnel.
The resulting insider threat capabilities will strengthen the protection of classified information across the executive branch and reinforce our defenses against both adversaries and insiders who misuse their access and endanger our national security.

BARACK OBAMA

The last time there was a House Committee on Un-American Activities we labeled it a "witch-hunt." What will we call this one aimed at teabaggers?

May I be so bold as to suggest "right wing extremist terrorist hunt"?

It has a ring to it.

Our Dear leaders even pledged to uphold this new directive

Pledge.jpg

Our Dear leaders even pledged to uphold this new directive

This is two-fold: Feigning a 'pledge' while exhibiting signs of gastronomic discomfort at the same time.

The last time there was a House Committee on Un-American Activities we labeled it a "witch-hunt." What will we call this one aimed at teabaggers?

We can call it "The Patriotic Purging Act" of the New Plantation™ designed to get rid of all the "Uncle Toms"*

*"Uncle Tom", in this case, refers to those who still cling on to 50's-style ideals, values and kkkapitalism, aside from showing a jingoistic national "pride" associated with a piece of cloth known as the "Amerikan Flag" and a crusty old yellowed piece of paper formerly known as "The Constitution", now relegated as bathroom tissue.

I notice that the Obamas' hearts are on their right sides instead of their left.

I KNEW they were space alien lizards!!!

Craptek- Your graphic reminds me of this graphic I have had laying around for a long time-Image

Leave it to obummer to make sure the minimum is established.

My Our collective has unanimously approved the term "Pogrom Imprisonment Isolation Reeducation Of The Running Dog Lackeys Of The Amerikkkan Imperialist Conspiracy Against Peace, Social Justice, Women's Wymins' Issues, Total World Disarmament, Equitable Wealth Redistribution, and National Food Control."

Catchy, is it not? (However, it makes a better mural than bumper sticker...)

Comrade Apparatchik,

Does the R.O.T.D.L.O.T.A.I.C.A.P.S.J.W.I.T.W.D.E.W.R.N.F.C. license home smoke alarms?

Comrade I.M.-

Of course your comment is highly politically korrect. When My Our The Local Beet Collective published our their diatribe Statement, the entire collective completely forgot to include the final phrase "Against Peace... National Food Control AND Total National Control Of Personal Safety And Health Habits."

You are to be highly commended for your Revolutionary Zeal. I will personally mention your name most positively at the next soviet.

I'm glad you guys all understood what Dear Leader said in the memo. I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

ObamaYouth.jpg
Comrade Nookie, while I am admittedly not privy to all the machinations behind the issuance of the memo, I can vouch for the glorious part our youth are taking!