Whitmer authorizes lethal force to maintain state lockdown

Early morning patrol of jogging run in Lansing area park.
LANSING, MI- Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan took her already excessive restrictions in her state in the fight against Covid-19 a step further this morning when she announced that any violations of the executive order may authorize the use of lethal force by law enforcement.

The Michigan Governor stated, "If you think you can just go out and buy a bag of charcoal, think again. Going out for unnecessary purchases and risking the spread of Covid-19 would be no different than going out and shooting a gun at random people. It's time we accept the reality of the situation and treat such instances accordingly."

Michigan has already been essentially under house arrest with a risk of jail or a $1,000 fine for residents who simply leave their homes. Entire sections of areas in Michigan grocery stores of items deemed "non-essential" have been roped off to satisfy Gretchen Whitmer's brand of compassionate authoritarianism. Items like bug spray and outdoor supplies among many other goods are now forbidden to be purchased by Michigan residents.

Gov. Whitmer's authorization of lethal force for violation of the order has completed the task of making her power and reach absolute, as no resident of Michigan is now safe from the prospect of being publicly executed by their Governor.

Although the measure admittedly may never be fully implemented, the Governor has described it as a necessary symbolic gesture to show how far she is willing to go to protect her loyal subjects.

CHEDOH! Good comrade, you've been missed! Your visionary visions of prophecy have been elsewhere for too long. Join us in Tractor Barn 2 for beverages a political lecture and singing of the marching songs, I'll reserve a six foot square space in your name this Friday... bring your ration card.

Who knew that little Gov. womyn, who looks just like Bruce Jenner, could be such a hard ass.

Maybe her husband didn't let her hold the remote control enough back at the casa...or sum'thin'. These gender role plays are gettin' all tangled up in the mythical horned rodent's mind.

FINALLY! A TRUE Stalinist has been elected (ELECTED!!!) to become Commissar Governor of an Amerikkkan Soviet! WINNING!!!

PROG OFF:

The democrats want small business to go under. They overwhelmingly vote against them. You put one of them out of business and you affect ten more employees who are the opposition.

Thus, the drum beat to keep small businesses closed, will continue until there are no businesses open except the huge ones (who can, conveniently, donate to political campaigns) or ones run by illegal aliens.

May god (and Trump) help us all.

Salvador Allende's got nothing on her. Who'd a thunk it.

NJ governor "doesn't consider bill of rights" in arresting synagogue worshipers for attending services.

The cancer metastasizes.

There's a joke there about green electrical power but I'll be darned if I can articulate it.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:There's a joke there about green electrical power but I'll be darned if I can articulate it.
It's called People Power!

The smallest unit of people's energy is called "Che." 1,000 Ches make one Mao. 1000 Maos make one Lenin.

https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... -t537.html

Head banging is old school alt-fuel. For something like the power needs of a Green New Deal you need to plug in to unlimited power. They need to wire up and plug in to people like Whitmer to supply all our power needs.

Congratulations to Comrade Chedoh - today this story of his was debunked by Reuters.

I especially like that they listed his full credentials - “Chedoh, Kommissar of Viral Infections, Hero of Change, Prophet of the Future Truth”.

I posted the whole thing as a new topic.

Reuters debunks the People's Cube spoof by Chedoh on Whitmer

Well done Chedoh, Hero of Cubist Labor, for being debunked once again.

Congratulations comrade Chedoh!

If we ever meet I will give you a piece of my roasted rat - if I manage to find a tyre to burn and grill it on in the post-corona economy. Otherwise it will just be raw rat...

Minitrue wrote:Congratulations comrade Chedoh!

If we ever meet I will give you a piece of my roasted rat - if I manage to find a tyre to burn and grill it on in the post-corona economy. Otherwise it will just be raw rat...

Rats will be plentiful in the GWONT. Even now, the shutdown of restaurants in Chicago has brought large migrations of rats into residential areas. More food, delivered to one's very doorstep! Oh, the joys of the benevolence of the State!

RedDiaperette wrote:

Rats will be plentiful in the GWONT. Even now, the shutdown of restaurants in Chicago has brought large migrations of rats into residential areas. More food, delivered to one's very doorstep! Oh, the joys of the benevolence of the State!

RedDiaperette wrote:

Red Square's image reminded me of "Emperor of the North" with Marvin and Borgnine

Trolling Witmer is fun!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Witmer_Tweet_Stop_Sending_1.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Witmer_Tweet_Stop_Sending_2.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Witmer_Tweet_Stop_Sending_3.jpg[/img]