White House Announces Evil Syria Photo Contest

WhiteHouseContest.jpg
Dateline Washington DC -

The White House today announced a contest for the best Evil Syria photograph - photos are due by a date that isn't time sensitive and may be uploaded on the official White House website.

The winner of the Evil Syria Photo Contest will receive a link to a live web-based televised dinner with the First Family and a chance to enter a lottery to win a slightly used Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition hybrid vehicle.

Evil Syria photos must have been taken within the last 15 years and must include graphic evidence of Syrian government foul play from the current conflict.

As an example of a valid photo, the White House contest website offers the photo referenced by John Kerry the other day, taken in Iraq in 2003:

FakeSyriaPhoto.jpg
Good luck to all contest participants!

Here is archival footage of Assad greeting our very own Marshall Pupovich when he was sent to Syria to sniff out the presence of chemical weapons.
ASSAD.jpg

Most Excellent, Comrade Chairman! I assume that you have entered it in the contest?

I wouldn't tell Pupovich, though, he'll make you share the prize if you win.

Only true raaaacist evil would taunt and mock our Dear Leader.

Assad_1.jpg

Assad.jpg
Syrian president Bashar al-Assad demonstrates the transparency of his WMD program.

(We've got him now!)

assad-spanks-monkey.jpg
Another abuse soon to be administered...

Mystery item No. 1

Comrade, shouldn't that Mystery Item have a hand grenade?

I really think Assad was more convincing in his role of a bumbling small town cop investigating a serial slasher than he is in his role as a threat to the world.
Scream 4 David Arquette.jpg