Snowflake Nazis - Full Movie

Nazis.png

Prog Off:

I edited together the 2 pieces to create one item. Some kind of scam grabbed me about the song that kicks in just before Lena Dunham meets her destiny. A copyright claim on Youtube. The music on this piece was either composed by me or assembled from clips from services I paid for and is "royalty free" - period. This bothered me quite a bit. The end result is that advertising is showing up when viewing (which the "copyright claimant" can claim ownership of). Bunch of B.S. The copyright claim is wrong, but I would have had to provide my full name to dispute it - Joseph Stalin the 3rd was too long for the form they gave me.

I hope you enjoy the entire piece as one..

Ends with a cliffhanger. To be continued? Will Lena Dunham convert to Islam and become a fourth wife of an anti-American ISIS chieftain? That way she can beat up, torture and execute as many Christian males as she wishes - and that's a lot!

Hello again Comrade Red Square.

I was up burning the midnight, liquified thought kriminal oil to get that footage downloaded to the motherboard as I am leaving for my annual retraining and redistribution compliance (R&R) session in the motherland this afternoon.

I was only able to decode what you have seen here before the toothpicks holding my eyelids open snapped. Thus we do not know the fate of Lena aka hater of white men. It seems Hipster Hitler's fate is also unknown for now.

Signing off for now to get another pot of coffee going.

Heil!

stunning Arabic™, even without knish™.

... and just thinking aloud - Lena D (niqab over chador over burka) pops up in Ramallah, reunites here with Horseface who blusters about Peace, Devil Bibi & Nobel Prize, Arabs dispense sweets (and knish!), while Furious applauds (from Führerbunker, or UN Assembly Hell, or whatever).

Comrade! This warmed my sone cold progressive heart!!! I did not think that was possible! Please!!! I must see the sequel!!!! It's for... The Children™ #HEILHILLARY!!!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 5.16.38 PM.png

Snowflake Nazis - Part 2 is out, added to the post above.

The saga continues.

I just posted this comment elsewhere, but then remembered that it's also appropriate here, in a modified version.

The army of snowflakes the leftist imperialists have raised may well end up in a farcical repetition of the tragic Children's Crusade (as described by Kurt Vonnegut), where bands of starry-eyed children from all over Europe marched south with an intention to peacefully convert Muslims in the Holy Land to Christianity, but ended up being sold into slavery to the very Muslims they intended to peacefully convert.

In the meantime, the neo-anti-fascist-fascists are busy creating their own version of reality, where people like us can't exist. The mainstream culture can only be populated by the Left, and it's enforced by strict segregation.

The culture wars have only intensified since Trump was elected, and the progs of all types, old and young, are going berserk, attacking everything in their sight. My hope is they'll burn out and lose their current ability to maintain their once powerful occupation forces.

In a way, what we are experiencing now is the de-colonization of politics and culture. The colonial powers of the Left are still fighting, but they are running of manpower and resources. We are the liberation movement, rejecting the imposed colonial culture but mostly without our own, which we are yet to create. In part, this is what we do on the People's Cube.

Red Square wrote:... In the meantime, the neo-anti-fascist-fascists are busy creating their own version of reality, where people like us can't exist. The mainstream culture can only be populated by the Left, and it's enforced by strict segregation.

The culture wars have only intensified since Trump was elected, and the progs of all types, old and young, are going berserk, attacking everything in their sight ...
It smells indeed like a prolonged last stand desperation of the Left, induced by a feeling of the ground falling out from underneath their feet.

Seen across the Big Pond, Amerikkka got a particularly feverish decade+ (with acceleration in the recent 7 years). It started with the post-2004 BDS, the Bush Derangement Syndrome. Seen with "lefty" eyes, it surely provided a confirmation: "yes, our brazen activism gains us ground". It was also a factor facilitating the "Rise of Messiah" in 2008.
(plus: you remember May 2009, Messiah barely in office, and here comes Carville's 40 More Years: How the Democrats Will Rule the Next Generation ?, while parallelly Tea Party already sprung up, paving the way to the midterm-2010 upheaval.)

In just the recent 7 years, Amerikkka got the lunacy (and violence) of Occupy-ism, campus begat the microaggression+triggering+safespace triple, "Hands up" riots + "Can't breath" + Baltimore (+ behind-the-scenes organizing) lead to BLM with its terror facet, the LGBTQQIXYZ + all the Gender & Fluidity madness went into overdrive (+ "marriage" forced into Law), existence-demolishment (of "enemies") via Fakebook/Twatter started, crusade against "the White Man", explosion of advanced victimology (+ extension to µ-victimology), ...

And on the Orwellization & Silencing track, glorious news from Krautland: Abwehrzentrum gegen Desinformation is approaching (federal level, against "fake news"), election in September 2017 as pretext/justification.
For anyone familiar with the vee haff vays aspect of Germania, Abwehr sounds (and correctly so) like Wehrmacht (Defense Power, Defense force of Nazi time) or/and Bundeswehr (Federal Defense force of post-WW2 era). For a German speaker, Abwehr associates immediately with Abwehrdienst - military counterintelligence.

Genosse Dummkopf -

I imagine a lot of that German effort is directed against Russian disinformation - and in that aspect they are right because Russia is indeed very active in that regard. The problem is that they can use the Russian card to suppress legitimate opposition.

Just like what is happening now in the US - Russia may have tried their usual bit, but it is now also arbitrarily used to delegitimize the Trump movement.

In the end, Russia's meddling continues to do harm to the right - intentionally or not, and if it didn't exist, the Left would have to invent it.

Russia's support of the Right is a new development. I suspect that, if previously Russia was meddling on behalf of the Left, it is now playing both sides, spreading disinformation supporting both Left and Right and pitting them against one another. Their goal is not as much to support any ideology, but to weaken and demoralize the society and make citizens hate each other. This in contrast, will make Russia look better and stronger.

The irony here is that Russia was helping the Left with its disinformation for decades, without a peek from the media or the establishment. Now that Russia is also playing for the Right, the media and the establishment become full-blown anti-Russian jingoists. The real story, however, is that they want to use the Russian bogeyman to crush domestic opposition to their leftist policies.

Red Square wrote:Russia's support of the Right is a new development. I suspect that, if previously Russia was meddling on behalf of the Left, it is now playing both sides, spreading disinformation supporting both Left and Right and pitting them against one another. Their goal is not as much to support any ideology, but to weaken and demoralize the society and make citizens hate each other. This in contrast, will make Russia look better and stronger.

The irony here is that Russia was helping the Left with its disinformation for decades, without a peek from the media or the establishment. Now that Russia is also playing for the Right, the media and the establishment become full-blown anti-Russian jingoists. The real story, however, is that they want to use the Russian bogeyman to crush domestic opposition to their leftist policies.

The American left think they're poisoning the well. They really do see politics as a spoils game. Collectivists. The poison may turn out to be their own 'bare bodkin.'

Red Square wrote:... I imagine a lot of that German effort is directed against Russian disinformation - and in that aspect they are right because Russia is indeed very active in that regard. The problem is that they can use the Russian card to suppress legitimate opposition ...
Exactly.
There is fake news, and there is human- and bot-generated blah-blah in net media. With a good part of that coming from the renowned faculty of dyezinformatsiya. And it is legitimate to "do something" about that, on state level.

Then, along that path, immediately two bumps in sight. Bump-1: "do something" (+ a bit of usual stupidity) and ‒ bumppp! ‒ here we are, "unintended effects". Bump-2: a chance of malicious, in cold blood overreach. The "Right" are no angels, yet the Left ‒ particularly in periods like "Messiah 2009-2017" ‒ shows abundant appetite and urge to do so.

As said :
wrote:... Just like what is happening now in the US - Russia may have tried their usual bit, but it is now also arbitrarily used to delegitimize the Trump movement ...

Germany is still a pretty free (and prosperous) country. Yet an authoritarian shift (since 2011) and recent (since 2014) series of outright (and destructive) political lawlessness plus "ruling over the heads" are undeniable. All that of strong Leftish smell (as shown in ANNEX pic).

And :
wrote:... The real story, however, is that [the Left] want to use the Russian bogeyman to crush domestic opposition to their leftist policies.
As in Amerikkka, also in Germany it's not just against "fake news". It's also against "hate speech". Like in a public toilet, there is lots of filthy scribbling in FB/Twitter. Down to brutally rude (and also threatening) comments, particularly on (some) politician's accounts, unhinged leftists first of all. Steps to clamp down on that ‒ state controlled ‒ are desperate and smack Orwellian.

Finally :
wrote:... I suspect that, if previously Russia was meddling on behalf of the Left, it is now playing both sides, spreading disinformation supporting both Left and Right and pitting them against one another. Their goal is not as much to support any ideology, but to weaken and demoralize the society and make citizens hate each other ...
Bullseye.
And not to forget: in the Cold War, only 15% of KGB extern activities was "classical espionage". The rest ‒ those 85% ‒ were aktivnyye myeropriyatiya (active measures), mainly: infusing disinformation, influencing "marks" within elite (media first), support and manipulation of "movements" (oh, the Vietnam War protest marches... and uh, environmentalism...).