The secret behind Mohammed's superpowers (VIDEO)

Mohammed_Hallucination.jpg
The recent violence over the Mohammed cartoons in Texas has once again brought up the centuries-old question: what makes the followers of Mohammed more violent than the followers of Yahweh, Christ, Buddha, or even Satan?

The short video below points to a very compelling theory.

In a nutshell, the Islam-related higher-than-average death toll likely stems from the fact that Muslims have always been trying to emulate Mohammed's superpowers, whether they possessed them or not, to their own detriment. To make matters worse, while some of those powers were real, others were not more than old wives/husbands/same-sex life partners' tales.

You may have heard wondrous stories about how prepubescent girls touched by Mohammed instantly transformed into mature women by developing secondary sexual characteristics in a blink of an eye, how Mohammed once defeated Chuck Norris in single combat; or how Mohammed had his socks catapulted into a besieged fortress, causing the enemy to panic and beg for mercy. Some of that can't be true simply because Mohammed never wore socks, or because even he wasn't foolish enough to challenge Chuck Norris - otherwise Islam may have turned out to be a completely different religion.

It is a documented fact, however, that Mohammed would seriously impress his contemporaries with his ability to froth at the mouth while convulsing on the ground, see the same object no matter the direction he looked, have hallucinations of dazzling light, and commune with the divine (even though everyone knows Obama wasn't born yet). His amazing superpowers regarding prepubescent girls were also a documented fact.

The trouble with today's Islam is that Muslims still zealously insist on emulating the symptoms of Mohammed's paroxysms of epileptic insanity, psychopathology, obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, paranoia, and other mental pathologies - a practice that is consistently turning generations of Muslim worshippers into a walking Medical Sales Desk Reference.

These and many more fun facts that are sure to give you hours of nightmares you'll discover in a meticulously researched book titled It's All About Muhammad. This profoundly insightful volume also explains why Submitters pray five times a day, why adoption is a no-no, why the Koran reads like a handy reference guide on how to properly kill and conquer Jews and other tax cheats, and much, much more.

Here's a short promotional trailer I made:

Wow, Mrs. Red Square,

Very interesting. Excellent trailer. I will check out that book.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
First thing that comes to my mind is the absolute distain my progressive friends have for the observations I make regarding what is happening in our world. Many of them “cut me off” (if you'll pardon the expression) and never want to speak to me again. To me, it feels like a beheading of sorts. I think, deep down, that is exactly what they intend and, if the situation were right, they would do just that. Heartbreaking.

Dear kamrade Mrs. Red Square. Everyone should be fully aware that the evil Chuck Norris defeated Superman on a dare. (The loser was forced to wear his underwear on the outside)

...Who knows how we will ever defeat the obstructionist reactionary Norris. If Muhammad failed who are we to turn to?

Of course! Kamrade Lenin can defeat the evil Norris from the grave with one hand tied behind his corpse.

Tovarisch kamrade Mrs Red Square!

Pamalinsky wrote:Wow, Mrs. Red Square,

Very interesting. Excellent trailer. I will check out that book.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
First thing that comes to my mind is the absolute distain my progressive friends have for the observations I make regarding what is happening in our world. Many of them “cut me off” (if you'll pardon the expression) and never want to speak to me again. To me, it feels like a beheading of sorts. I think, deep down, that is exactly what they intend and, if the situation were right, they would do just that. Heartbreaking.
...Speaking of prog off, you should see the apoplectic reaction I get when I point out that these types are bending over backwards to fulfill end time biblical prophesy (don't tell anyone I said that).

Pamalinsky wrote:

Komrade Pamalinsky, your deep down thinking is right (not korrekt). For now, there is a little bump into the road leading to the "fundamentally transformed" Amerikan Soviet-style utopia. The bump is called the "Constitution." It's been battered, trampled on, and torn, but it is still in force in most parts of the US, particularly in "fly-over country" where the prols bitterly cling to their guns and Bibles.

At this point, all your progressive friends can do is cut you off and give you the cold shoulder.Once Komrade Glorious Leader and his associates in the party kompletely eliminate that little bump in the road, your progressive friends will stop cutting you off. They will simply report you to the nearest kommissar and you will be taken away in the middle of the night by the "nationalized police," never to be seen again. You probably won't be beheaded, but you will certainly be dispatched by some other more conventional means.

There is a reason why the progressives are so enamored with militant izlam. Their playbooks are very similar.

Gummipuppe wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

Komrade Pamalinsky, your deep down thinking is right (not korrekt). For now, there is a little bump into the road leading to the "fundamentally transformed" Amerikan Soviet-style utopia. The bump is called the "Constitution." It's been battered, trampled on, and torn, but it is still in force in most parts of the US, particularly in "fly-over country" where the prols bitterly cling to their guns and Bibles.

At this point, all your progressive friends can do is cut you off and give you the cold shoulder.Once Komrade Glorious Leader and his associates in the party kompletely eliminate that little bump in the road, your progressive friends will stop cutting you off. [highlight=#ffff00]They will simply report you to the nearest kommissar and you will be taken away in the middle of the night by the "nationalized police," never to be seen again. You probably won't be beheaded, but you will certainly be dispatched by some other more conventional means.

There is a reason why the progressives are so enamored with militant izlam. Their playbooks are very similar.
[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight]ImageYeah, Comrade Gummi,

What you said reflects my perception, as well. I didn't mention that in my previous post, but I have had that creepy feeling that some of them would turn me in if they were under duress to do so, a few would do so even if not under duress. I can't believe this is happening. But, it is.

Way back in 2007 I saw who Oleander is, as did many of my friends. Some lefties said, “He's a Constitutional Scholar!” I offered, “Maybe he studied the Constitution so he could find a way around it.” We all know he was teaching Alinsky methods as an adjunct prof. An adjunct!

Your last paragraph says it all. You speak the truth, my Tovarich! Thank you.