Press misreporting, misquoting President Trump

[img]/images/Trump_vs_Media_Press_Conference.jpg[/img]

I'm not sure if this has been picked up in America but our UK press are reporting that President Trump was "bashing" the BBC.

'Here's another beauty': Donald Trump bashes the BBC again in heated back-and-forth with 'impartial free and fair' reporter Jon Sopel during bizarre White House press conference

• President said 'Here's another beauty' after asking Jon Sopel where he was from
  • North America editor replied 'It's a good line', adding: 'Impartial, free and fair'
  • Sopel joked on Twitter: 'My bosses have approved a new business card for me'
  • During the press conference, Trump also took hits at CNN, Wall Street Journal, New York Times and other media organizations

The reports appear to be leaving off the first two words from their quotes, changing its apparent meaning.

• Mail Online version: "Just like CNN, right?"
  • Trump's original quote: "Yeah, sure, just like CNN, right?"

Is the BBC really "impartial, free and fair"? Let's see.

1. "Impartial" - proved to be anything but.
  2. "Free" - Mandatory payment of £145 a year (all of it goes to the BBC) for a "state TV viewing permit" without which no live TV of any kind (including live news broadcasts) from any source is allowed.
  3. "Fair" - They believe (& recently demanded of Parliament) that only those who pay the "state permit" (see above) should have access to live TV & actively hunt down those who disobey, so they can be punished in court by their own court presenters.

Margaret wrote:Image
Bash the Factsists!

That's what the real UAF (Unite Against Fascism)

did/do with claw hammers (& other weapons) to anyone who disagrees with them.

It's routine now to have alarmist headlines daily of fake news. Yesterday, the intelligence agencies were witholding intelligence from an obviously demented and untrustworthy Trump. Today, the People's National Guard was to be used to round up illegal immigrants to be shipped off to FEMA death camps. Oy.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:It's routine now to have alarmist headlines daily of fake news. Yesterday, the intelligence agencies were witholding intelligence from an obviously demented and untrustworthy Trump. Today, the People's National Guard was to be used to round up illegal immigrants to be shipped off to FEMA death camps. Oy.

The newspapers of today remind me of the left-wing underground newspapers of the '60's. Marxist Leninists, criminals, crackpots, and anarchists don't have a lot of originality or class and it tells.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:It's routine now to have alarmist headlines daily of fake news. Yesterday, the intelligence agencies were witholding intelligence from an obviously demented and untrustworthy Trump. Today, the People's National Guard was to be used to round up illegal immigrants to be shipped off to FEMA death camps. Oy.

[highlight=#ffff00]The newspapers of today remind me of the left-wing underground newspapers of the '60's. Marxist Leninists, criminals, crackpots, and anarchists don't have a lot of originality or class and it tells.[/highlight]

I wrote this comment on another website. The quote is a part of the comment that I was replying to.

they think that just because I'm a conservative I'm also religious

They're operating on Bush-era data. Explains why they're using the MSM, which nobody trusts, and the internet outpaces, to try to influence the population. Also explains why they're using tactics from the 60's, they're too set in their ways to think of new, better ways to express discontent. And if they find new platforms, they just use old tricks. They're upset that we're too nimble for their dinosaur-like ways, so they're rioting and yelling, just like a dinosaur does when it dies.

ANTIFA will save the United States of America!

Trump was right when he said the American people deserve better from their press. It's disgraceful, really. I see a headline and have to bounce off two or three online sources to see if I can find out what might actually be the truth.

[img]/images/various_uploads/WaPo_Prediction_Trump_Election_Zero.png[/img]

Komrade Winston Churchillski -

I have attached your avatar to your profile, so it will now appear automatically in all your posts by the power of the Party mandate - or else!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Today, the People's National Guard was to be used to round up illegal immigrants

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
You Comrades may or may not have heard this yet, but the National Guard Fake News was a story that President Trump deliberately planted in order to find the leaker(s) among his staff.

Apparently several versions of the fake memo were created, each citing a different number of National Guard troops. The one that got leaked was the one that said "100,000 troops" ...

President Trump never intended to deploy ANY National Guard troops. But now he knows who the traitor is.

The man plays 4D chess, I tell ya.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote: Image You Comrades may or may not have heard this yet, but the National Guard Fake News was a story that President Trump deliberately planted in order to find the leaker(s) among his staff.

Apparently several versions of the fake memo were created, each citing a different number of National Guard troops. The one that got leaked was the one that said "100,000 troops" ...

President Trump never intended to deploy ANY National Guard troops. But now he knows who the traitor is.

The man plays 4D chess, I tell ya.

When President Trump is not playing WHAC-A-VERY-FAKE-NEWS-REPORTER he is playing ..........

Red Square wrote:Komrade Winston Churchillski -

I have attached your avatar to your profile, so it will now appear automatically in all your posts by the power of the Party mandate - or else!

Thanks I couldn't work out how to do it .

From CNN: "The Mexican invasion has begun. According to unnamed anonymous sources who could not be identified, it began this morning led by 100,000 People's National Guard Troops commanded by Russian Hookers using illegal immigrant women and children as human shields. According to leaked intelligence documents, Trump is to meet Vladimir Putin in Mexico City after it is taken and will present him with the Oval Office bust of Dr Martin Luther King and then lift all sanctions currently imposed on Russia. Trump says Mexico will pay for the invasion. Trump then called Angela Merkel a fat smelly pig and said no muslims will ever be allowed into the United States."

Evil Smiley wrote:Image
Chelsea is a c*** off the old block. Seems Bill doesn't have much lead in his pencil these days, at least that's how he looks. And then there's life with Hillary, a living cure for an erection lasting over 4 hours. Yecchhh. Image

Trump is such an ignoramus. It's "Swedistan"!

Swedistan is so Korrektified that even children get to be part of the action!
Boy, 8, dies in Swedish hand grenade blast

Our friends at wikipedia have even celebrated the grenade-equality of Swedistan with an as-yet unpurged article:
List of grenade attacks in Sweden

See below (click the "hide-unhide" button) for a small anthology from 2016.

So as you see, things are going great. If you do not believe this, report to the ministry at once!

Mystery item No. 1

Minitrue wrote:Trump is such an ignoramus. It's "Swedistan"!

Swedistan is so Korrektified that even children get to be part of the action!
Boy, 8, dies in Swedish hand grenade blast

Our friends at wikipedia have even celebrated the grenade-equality of Swedistan with an as-yet unpurged article:
List of grenade attacks in Sweden

See below (click the "hide-unhide" button) for a small anthology from 2016.

So as you see, things are going great. If you do not believe this, report to the ministry at once!

Mystery item No. 1
By Lenin's mustache!!! Swedistan seems to have a thriving grenade culture. A law should be passed making grenades illegal....for the children obviously.

magritte.jpeg

For the art lovers: with many thanks to René Magritte!

Minitrue wrote:For the art lovers: with many thanks to René Magritte!
Interesting. Last week I submitted an article to PJ Media where I'm also referencing René Magritte's "This is not a pipe" with regards to progressive pipe dreams. They are still sitting on that story, so there's no way you could've seen it.

Comrade Square, korrektified minds think alike!

I guess we are now proceeding from the Orwellian phase of the global revolution to the "Completely absurd and surreal" phase. The funniest parts are saved for last, I suppose.

The spokespersons for the EU and especially Sweden start to look like comical ali!

comicaltrumpwrong.jpg

comicalali.jpg

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Chelsea is a c*** off the old block. Seems Bill doesn't have much lead in his pencil these days, at least that's how he looks. And then there's life with Hillary, a living cure for an erection lasting over 4 hours. Yecchhh. Image

I think you have the wrong blockhead.

Not saying the 'influence' isn't there though.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:

I think you have the wrong blockhead.

Not saying the 'influence' isn't there though.
Wowsah. Sure looks like a Webb in the woodpile. Wonder if they've done a daddy test?

Comrade Streep outraged over "fake news" report she was too cheap to pay for Oscar dress.
Meryl Streep slams Karl Lagerfeld's apology after Oscar dress 'lie': 'I do not take this lightly'
[highlight=#eeeeee]"In reference to Mr. Lagerfeld's 'statement,' there is no 'controversy': Karl Lagerfeld, a prominent designer, defamed me, my stylist, and the illustrious designer whose dress I chose to wear, in an important industry publication," she said. "That publication printed this defamation, unchecked."[/highlight][highlight=#eeeeee] [/highlight][highlight=#eeeeee]"Subsequently, the story was picked up globally, and continues, globally, to overwhelm my appearance at the Oscars, on the occasion of my record breaking 20th nomination, and to eclipse this honor in the eyes of the media, my colleagues and the audience. I do not take this lightly, and Mr. Lagerfeld's generic 'statement' of regret for this 'controversy' was not an apology," she continued. "He lied, they printed the lie, and I am still waiting."[/highlight]
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/02/26/meryl-streep-slams-karl-lagerfelds-apology-after-oscar-dress-l/21721929/https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... v2wtX66qQY

Why would President Trump ban such a "wonderful caring" group like the bbc from his press conferences I wonder ?
I bet no one who subscribes to BBC America sees their true face & writes songs about their salesmen (aka goons) like this guy has .

Komrade Winston Churchillski wrote:Why would President Trump ban such a "wonderful caring" group like the bbc from his press conferences I wonder ?
I bet no one who subscribes to BBC America sees their true face & writes songs about their salesmen (aka goons) like this guy has .

squirrel accordion.gif