Pinkie Breaks the Rules with a Wordless Post

Because they say a picture is worth a thousand words . . . or in this case, maybe only three letters--like XYZ.

4998910423_9aeddfeed8.jpg

From a slideshow on The White House Blog. View exciting photos of Obama standing, sitting, looking thoughtful, and even breathing in and out.

The Obamessiah's shlong is so long he has to stand outside the royal bathroom to take a leak?

Somehow big room looks a bit whiffy. Okra, Tuscany style. Pee-yeew.

Jeepers, he looks so alone. I'll bet a good Jiffly-lobo would cheer him up.

See Obama collectivize.
See Obama betray.
Betray Obama betray

This actually was a photo taken immediately before Obama's meeting with John Holdren and Dennis Kucinich. They brought along the blue mood lights for their presentation showing proof Star Trek was filmed on location.

Post2.jpg
I commend Commissarka Pinkie's efforts and I , as you can see, have provided a wordless post of my own as a display of Worker's solidarity.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but omit to inform you that nine hundred and ninety-nine (+/-1) of them are possibly lies.
Picture 2.jpg

I must hand it to the photographer. He had to stake out the WH for nearly 2 years to catch Obama at home and working.

(There is probably more shots of him on vacation or the putting green)

The look of boredom and disinterest on Obama's face. I think the photographer really caught the essence of this Presidency.

At least the photographer doesn't show him stepping (or peeing) on the Constitution.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:At least the photographer doesn't show him stepping (or peeing) on the Constitution.
! ! I think The Koolist Kom-er-Rad is showing his staff the fancy dance moves he will use on the next Royal Vacation!!

==================================================
Are those Hillary's feet? I recognize the ill fitting shoes.
-Whoopie

Prog off.A little Oval Office trivia: Please take note of the oak flooring at the bottom of the picture posted above. It was revealed after a good many years because it was found necessary to pull up the carpet after Clinton left office. ( Remember, The M.T.E. discounted the whole Monica story, saying that it must have been the fabrication of a right-wing conspiracy.)No joke.

I almost averted my eyes!! Is dear Leader . . . well, surely not?! Is there no toiletry in the Oval Office?

Comrade Whoopie is correct, it is very usual that a photographer would find dearest fearless in the WH (I think the very name puts him off and rightfully so!!) And now we know another reason . . . they have removed the toilets! BIGOTS!! I DENOUNCE THE WH FOR NOT PROVIDING TOILETRY SUITABLE FOR DEAR LEADER!

More photos of him just standing around.

One gets the impression the photographer was just looking to get rid of the last few exposures on the roll so he could turn it in to the Fotomat in time to get same-day processing.

guatemala-sink-hole (1).jpg
Dear Frauleins Pulloskies......... please be of no concernments.........there is indeed a facility that is worthy of our Dear Leaders download capabilities ! Unfortunately, it's a long walk from the Oval Office.

Pinkie, I am pondering that you could be most correct. I am, really, how many accurate photos would a photo taker want to take of dearest fearless playing golf, after all? At least now we know for sure, that he does go (oops, even literally) IN the Oval Office.

Krasnodar, hummm, I think I am understanding your inference, in which case, I must decide whether to denounce you or not. Image

FP : You are getting too compassionate for your hesitation in denouncing me ! Giving the benefit of the doubt ? Do you believe this is helpful to the State ?
I denounce you !

Do your duty to the Cube and denounce me ! ( Besides, it's the weekend.....I can still report on time for shovel duty Monday morning .) HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE CZAR OF PARTY DENOUNCEMENTS!!! YOU'RE TRIPLE DIPPED DENOUNCED!! OFF TO THE TORTURE CHAMBERS GULAG!! Image

Train Station.....Platform 5 ?Oh yeah......who's going to put the daily quart of oil into my '49 Pobeda ?

Korrect Comrade "czar"Krasnodar... Platform 5.... it is to the left of the view from the beach, but We© are curious, are you certain Monday is good for you? Perhaps Tuesday would be more to your liking for the forecast is for Sun of Monday and it may be a good day to be on the beach.
https://www.squidoo.com/russiantales

redrhum.... itanimulli.org * as per usual in proper french grammar where exceptions exist to the rule and the h is silent

Shhhhh, pjl.....I am beings watched by Directorate persons !

Krasnodar wrote:
Post2.jpg

I commend Commissarka Pinkie's efforts and I , as you can see, have provided a wordless post of my own as a display of Worker's solidarity.

I denounce Comrade Krasnodar for promoting the use of wooden posts made from Nature's trees (may Gaia be praised) in the use of party propaganda! This act is forbidden as it upsets the Goracle!!! Now Comrade, please listen to me carefully as I try to help, you being a newbie and stuff. I'd hate to see you shipped off to the gulag with winter starting already up north.

Please use one of the recycled metal posts Comrade Commissar Theocritus and I had left over after we had some of our shovel ready friends take down some fencing along the Rio Grande. The fence was impeding the northward flow of voters for His O'liness' cause in November. I generously offer them to you at no cost.

T posts.jpg

I also will be generous and remind you the Inner Party is still awaiting your generous bribe donation for the fall elections so those of us who can't stand care for proles such as yourself can continue making your decisions for you. Thanks so much Comrade Krasnodar!Image

Krasnodar wrote:Shhhhh, pjl.....I am beings watched by Directorate persons !

We© empathize, We© also suspect such of our own beings...
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source ... 13,,3,4.35

I Am to the right saluting like a proper Franco-Manitobain!

To any and all concerned....I think the safest thing to do at this point is grab my bottle of beet vodka, sit behind a dumpster somewhere and shut up.......... Behavior such as that always seems makes The State happy.

What the ........I'm outta' here !........Please excuse me.........I just saw the Fraulein walking down the alley with a baseball bat.

Krasnodar wrote:
The attachment guatemala-sink-hole (1).jpg is no longer available
Dear Frauleins Pulloskies......... please be of no concernments.........there is indeed a facility that is worthy of our Dear Leaders download capabilities ! Unfortunately, it's a long walk from the Oval Office.
Image Obamessiah's response? "Bushitler did it"!

Krasnodar wrote:To any and all concerned....I think the safest thing to do at this point is grab my bottle of beet vodka, sit behind a dumpster somewhere and shut up.......... Behavior such as that always seems makes The State happy.

What the ........I'm outta' here !........Please excuse me.........I just saw the Fraulein walking down the alley with a baseball bat.

Comrades! The bat is for the T posts! Rest easy, We're from the government and we're here to help!

Reiuxcat......... you have quite the imagination ! Who ever would have guessed that the words " government " and " help " would be seen together in the same sentence !

pjl_u2 wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:Shhhhh, pjl.....I am beings watched by Directorate persons !

We© empathize, We© also suspect such of our own beings...
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source ... 13,,3,4.35

I Am to the right saluting like a proper Franco-Manitobain!
PJL : You are a true patriot !

I saw the most fascinating documentary last night on The History Channel about Hitler's final days in his Berlin bunker, and his behavior as The Third Reich crumbled all around him.

Apparently, he wasn't getting on too well with any of his generals. He blamed everyone but himself for what was going on, and hurled all manner of invective toward the German people as a whole for losing faith in him, basically calling them a nation of losers and ingrates if they ultimately dared to reject all he did for them.

Plus he was spending a lot more quality time with his dog.

Obviously this post is totally off topic, but it's just something that happened to pop into my mind for no particular reason, so I thought I'd share.

Pinkie, You lied... this topic has words with the picture. We are onto you...
Hitler_Cat.jpg

Citithens! fffff-Pay-thhhh fffff-Attttention-thhhhh!

Benito Mussolini Flag

Mussolini-Flag-Obama.jpg
Benito Mussolini Flag

Reiuxcat, just why have you let the cat out of the bag about the metal posts that I have? I was planning on giving you half the proceeds. They were not my posts, after all. But since you have exposed my larceny, I'll have to give your half to the Democrat party to make sure that I'm not prosecuted for theft.

I know, I know, I know. I ought to be above suspicion. After all, I am Commissar Theocritus, as made a prog as was ever made. But I haven't told you of the time that the cops came to the Rancho and our Many Titted Empress had gutted a gardner with her tusks. She thought that he was digging for truffles and wanted to get in first.

When the cops came, what could I do? I couldn't finger our dear MTE, and Nanski had already left. So I talked about "party unity" and "social justice" and waved some money and they went.

But do that more than five or six times, and you begin to run out of credit.

Where's a good crisis when I need one?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Reiuxcat, just why have you let the cat out of the bag about the metal posts that I have? I was planning on giving you half the proceeds. They were not my posts, after all. But since you have exposed my larceny, I'll have to give your half to the Democrat party to make sure that I'm not prosecuted for theft.

I know, I know, I know. I ought to be above suspicion. After all, I am Commissar Theocritus, as made a prog as was ever made. But I haven't told you of the time that the cops came to the Rancho and our Many Titted Empress had gutted a gardner with her tusks. She thought that he was digging for truffles and wanted to get in first.

When the cops came, what could I do? I couldn't finger our dear MTE, and Nanski had already left. So I talked about "party unity" and "social justice" and waved some money and they went.

But do that more than five or six times, and you begin to run out of credit.

Where's a good crisis when I need one?
Comrade Commissar Theocritus, His O'liness has presented the T posts as a gift for our unbending and loyal support. Plus the fact I already forwarded funds from the sale to Rahm for his mayoral campaign. He promises future contracts for our coffers collective.

Please tell Bruno I love the new hat.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:More photos of him just standing around.
Image Image Image One gets the impression the photographer was just looking to get rid of the last few exposures on the roll so he could turn it in to the Fotomat in time to get same-day processing.

I get the impression that he's still trying to find the door. Doesn't want to walk into another window.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I saw the most fascinating documentary last night on The History Channel about Hitler's final days in his Berlin bunker, and his behavior as The Third Reich crumbled all around him.

Apparently, he wasn't getting on too well with any of his generals. He blamed everyone but himself for what was going on, and hurled all manner of invective toward the German people as a whole for losing faith in him, basically calling them a nation of losers and ingrates if they ultimately dared to reject all he did for them.

Plus he was spending a lot more quality time with his dog.

Obviously this post is totally off topic, but it's just something that happened to pop into my mind for no particular reason, so I thought I'd share.
It does me good to see Obama and the media getting along so well.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: Apparently, he wasn't getting on too well with any of his generals. He blamed everyone but himself for what was going on, and hurled all manner of invective toward the German people as a whole for losing faith in him, basically calling them a nation of losers and ingrates if they ultimately dared to reject all he did for them.

Plus he was spending a lot more quality time with his dogS

I've never known you to be one looking back and re-living the past Commissarka Pinkie ... has Mr.T. taken your Thoughts so far adrift that you have already taken your eye off Next Tuesday? Regressing to bashing Hitler like a good Progressive, but yet, with only half a heart, the Left side(the good part) of the brain seems to be focused on Mr.Thrashes The Red Florida Room to Pinkie's delight haven...

I dare to inform you Commissarka Pinkie, the Germans are Not a people to look back, they are Progressive beyond Hitler's imagination...
https://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/jul/07073008.html

u2, thanks for sharing that link. I knew that the Germans were progressive but I had no idea how much. Considering your avatar, are you a German? The colors, the griffin? Gryphon?

Pinkie, could you not have done better than to post a picture of Barry Hussy O'Bozo with his nose in the air. I know, I know, I know. That's how he rolls. If it weren't for the SS and an umbrella, he couldn't walk in the rain.

But he has a right to be that arrogant. He has never held a job, he contemns America, his friends are totalitarians, and he's never done an honest day's work. The hamburger flippers and the bitter clingers are all much more honest than he is.

Which means of course that he's the Perfect Prog. And because of that he must hold his nose in the air. After all, would you want to see the destruction that your policies had caused?

Oh. Sorry. I wet 'em laughing. Of COURSE I want to see destruction.

I'm a prog. I have a worthless life which is defined by my ability to screw over other people, and not by any innate ability or worth of my own. My value is my own self-declared value. I grade the paper of my life.

So I'm a prog.

All hail, Barry Hussy O'Bozo!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:u2, thanks for sharing that link. I knew that the Germans were progressive but I had no idea how much. Considering your avatar, are you a German? The colors, the griffin? Gryphon?

Psst!

My dear Theo,
I apologize for having such a poor memory. I thought I'd seen something familiar in that avatar. I recall having previously "borrowed" a mug with a crest such as pjl_u2 has on his avatar from none other than Chairman Meow while rummaging through his souveniers of the revolution. What is interesting is I have since identified this crest as that of the old Russian Tsars. (If you'd like to browse some capitalist wares, visit russianlegacy.com. Infact, there is a budenovka red army hat I have fallen in love with.)

Now I'm guessing on the side of safety, assuming this prole has party permission from the highest levels to sport this relic of the old, evil empire. (someone cue the Darth Vader theme please)

Have a good one and give Calvin and Hobbes a scritch behind the ears for me.

Ah. Russian. That makes sense. I saw the colors and that faintly feudal air and thought German.

Calvin and Hobbes thank you. Calvin as usual made his normal entrance--he has presence. Hobbes, the #20 hulking, passive-aggressive sumo-cat, jumps on my lap, lowers his head, and stares at me, with a challenge, until I pet him.

They're training me.

Now I've started scratching my back on door frames, just like a cat.

I keep looking in the cat box to see human turds but so far, none.

Does a prole rate as equal as a troll? Pavel Huguenot Mason Shovelindasky, https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1997/1778/made, is an inquiring mind wanting to know and i'll pass that message back to him when I get the answer from you, Monsieur Le Pussy Cat *meow ;)...

Though I had thought the context of the link would have served you both with an invaluable clue as to the origin of my prior avatar, FRANKly it seems to have slipped past you both, which surprises me all the more Commissar Theocritus that it even managed to elude you. CNN last saturday showed to the world that my empire of dirt is more deserving than just darth vader theme music. I see it accompanied with the opening song of that cartoon that plays during the cartoon ewe clown's show which takes up 3.74 minutes of the cartoon, The Simpsons Show. Itchy & Scratchy Theme music, s'il vous plait, Monsieur Mistro!?!

As for permission? Yes Reiuxcat... the papers are in order!!!! The similarity to the Czar's Crest? Very interesting indeed, I wonder what QE2 would make of such a coincidence?

Now, back to Our© chess game, the pawns are gone and over with but I've got a Bishop blocking my way @ the present moment.

Reiuxcat, if you are ever going to be in Winnipeg,
https://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=625
https://www.canada.com/topics/bodyandhe ... ca6c6a04c1 , can we do tea?
Image thoughtcriminal3713.html Image

What about QE2?
Are you suggesting the outdated and needless monarch, the spawn of inbreeding that would make a muslim ret... um.... special person blush! Certainly the emblem is a royal genetic monstrosity with all those German and Russian chromosomes floating around inside.

Proof you ask?

Viola! Prince Charles!
grub300.jpg

So endeth the biology lesson for this semester!

pjl_u2 wrote: can we do tea?
Image Image
A little Tea Atch Cee may make your new avatar interesting. However, a nice Canadian brew would be in order.

True story, 1st set of electrical outlets I ever saw lined up all along a parking lot was in Winnepeg. Go figure. I always thought folks would want to vacuum their cars at home, not at work.

pjl_u2 wrote: Reiuxcat, if you are ever going to be in Winnipeg, Image

And don't think I'm not onto your invite to Winnepeg on the eve of frigid winter. I've done my stint in the siberian winter vacation camps.

I've been starved to skin and bones! Just look at my poor bunk mate!

skinny.jpg

They did not even clothe us properly. I was fortunate I could curl up in her lap and be a wee bit comfy.

So I hope that if you are trying to curry favor with me, try currying some fish for a change!

Fish-curry.jpg

Reiuxcat wrote:What about QE2?
Are you suggesting the outdated and needless monarch, the spawn of inbreeding that would make a muslim ret... um.... special person blush!

The "special people" do indeed blush when I ask them their iPinion of said qe2 and this combined; https://mylifedump.com/2008/03/04/queen ... -muhammad/
the iPinions of the "special soupdoo dooper people" tend to be mixed o_0
Though I could certainly agree with this line in context… "... the outdated and needless monarch, the spawn of inbreeding", I am still one little prole praying for The Kingdom Come!

Fish? You want fish? I had some flown in from Louisiana last week, i'll keep some in the "plugged in" freezer...
f4fb34d472f6.jpg