Obama makes an anti-oil drilling environmental selfie

[img]/images/Obama_Selfie_AirForce_One.jpg[/img]

Dear Leader respects all persons large or small. Dear Leader even respects the habitat they live in even though there is not much to live on. He is clearly concerned about our fishy comrade in Alaska since this person has not posted much lately. How come? Maybe leading a migration.

We do have a mandatory government celebration for such occasion where they stop work for.... what was it??? Oh yes! Earth Day. That day which we can give so much promises out to fulfill in our convenience. Also we supposed to plant trees...... or was that arbor day? Anywho, I hope to see you there.

Forward

No question about it, since the beginning of time philosophers, tarot card readers, the Goracle, Hollywood and progressive alike continue to create undeniable proof that the ecological destruction that man has wrought is now spreading. The simple fact remains that we can no longer debate the exact moment that man made global warming had become a hate crime, but it has! Anwar was once a truly wild land, filled with vast roaming herds of large majestic glaciers and now due to a variety of hate crimes and reckless environmental policies, it no longer looks like pictures published by Greenpeace. Comrades, I beg you, we need something more than Arbor Day or Earth day, if our leader can no longer enjoy the sort of glorious lifestyle that only a celebrity progressive deserves, when thousands of fish and wildlife perish from purely natural causes rather than their Constitutional Right to die without the stench of a HATE CRIME for failing to ratify Kyoto.

trashmouth wrote:Comrades, I beg you, we need something more than Arbor Day or Earth day

Should we celebrate Beet Day, Grab Your Shovel Week or Climate Change Month?

[img]/images/Obama_Selfie_AirForce_One_ISIS.jpg[/img]

Obama makes an anti-ISIS selfie to raise awareness about this global problem.

I dare him to take an anti-jumping-out-of-an-airplane-without-a-parachute selfie. I double dog dare him!

Esteemed Komrads

I regret my lack of posting on a regular basis. I hereby denounce myself and will report to the rail yard with the appropriate earth moving equipment and a warm coat. Please tell me the train is going South. I blame my lack of insight and creativity. I try to post only when I have something interesting or entertaining. Otherwise I obey the dicta of Komrad Franklin.

The announcement of the glorious declaration of non-drilling to increase our energy independence by Dear Leader (PBUH) in the Alaskan People's Republic has been met with a yawn. We are accustomed to Dear Leaders (PBUT) of all parties, even the Bush-Hitler, forbidding the drilling for the oil that is in ANWR. They have also denied access to oil that is located in the National Petroleum Reserve. The policies of the Evil Sarah Palin (spit, spit) chased all of the oil producers away simply because they would have lost money drilling in the People's Alaskan Republic. All the better. Vile Capitalists!

This is all for the better. Now instead of high paying oil patch jobs luring unsuspecting proles into a life of abject consumerism, there are many fine jobs in the hospitality industry. As the Republic of Alaskan Peoples is nothing more than a National Park (with legal marijuana) the inhabitants are learning to live joyful lives on minimum wage while providing essential services to Party Elite when they come to view their new exclusive playground.

Shivering under a shower of the Current Truth

Red Salmon

"Study finds stunning lack of racial, gender, and economic diversity among middle-class straight white males."

The same was not true for middle class gay white males. They included a vast diversity of sexual perversions.

There seems to be some rufians about... "click"

Red Salmon wrote:Esteemed Komrads

I regret my lack of posting on a regular basis. I hereby denounce myself and will report to the rail yard with the appropriate earth moving equipment and a warm coat. Please tell me the train is going South. I blame my lack of insight and creativity. I try to post only when I have something interesting or entertaining. Otherwise I obey the dicta of Komrad Franklin.

The announcement of the glorious declaration of non-drilling to increase our energy independence by Dear Leader (PBUH) in the Alaskan People's Republic has been met with a yawn. We are accustomed to Dear Leaders (PBUT) of all parties, even the Bush-Hitler, forbidding the drilling for the oil that is in ANWR. They have also denied access to oil that is located in the National Petroleum Reserve. The policies of the Evil Sarah Palin (spit, spit) chased all of the oil producers away simply because they would have lost money drilling in the People's Alaskan Republic. All the better. Vile Capitalists!

This is all for the better. Now instead of high paying oil patch jobs luring unsuspecting proles into a life of abject consumerism, there are many fine jobs in the hospitality industry. As the Republic of Alaskan Peoples is nothing more than a National Park (with legal marijuana) the inhabitants are learning to live joyful lives on minimum wage while providing essential services to Party Elite when they come to view their new exclusive playground.

Shivering under a shower of the Current Truth

Red Salmon

Comrade Salmonchantedevening: You, of course, do not need to go by rail to the Gulag. You can just find your way to Little Diomede and walk the mile over. The surrounding water should be frozen by now.