Joe Biden won't kill oil industry, just end its subsidies

WASHINGTON (AP) – Sen. Kamala Harris is clarifying Joe Biden's comments during the last presidential debate about transitioning away from the oil industry, saying he won't ban the oil extraction technique called fracking.

Speaking to reporters in Atlanta on Friday, Biden's running mate said he will “deal with the oil subsidies.”

Biden was asked during Thursday's debate with President Donald Trump in Tennessee if there would be “any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden administration.” The Democrat offered a muddled response, initially saying he would transition away from oil, before clarifying he'd eliminate federal subsidies for the industry.

Republicans seized on Biden's answer to again claim that his policies would have damaging implications for the oil and gas industry.

Harris dismisses those attacks, saying Trump “likes to take everything out of context.”

The poop.

Here is a list of federal oil subsidies:

End of list.

In point of fact it can be said the fossil fuel industry helps subsidize the federal government.

End of list.

Comrade Margaret, I expect better of long time Party™ members. Subsidy™ was long ago Redefined™ to mean any encouragement by our Glorious™ Government to produce anything.

Tax credits are a Subsidy™ in the same way that tax deductions are Loopholes™. Reduced regulations are also Subsidies™. Opening up Government land to energy exploration is also a Subsidy™. Less expensive exploration permits are a Subsidy™. Less red tape is a Subsidy™. Elimination of Environmental Impact™ Investigations™ are a Subsidy™. There are many, many, many Government actions that are now Defined™ as Subsidies™ that don't involve actually giving money to a particular entity.

The only way for the American People™ to receive any Benefit™ from the energy industry is to get rid of the myriad of Subsidies™ and tax the energy industry into submission.

Only then can we Save the Planet™, end Endless Wars™ and create the Brotherhood/Sisterhood/WTFhood Global Personhood of Persons™.

Comrades, Father Joe is leading all of us into prosperity. Sure he is closing down and eliminating fossil fuels. The good news is that I have just received my official employment questionare from the newly formed "Department of Cervantes'to fill out and submit. Hopefully, I will be joining thousands of other workers who will be receiving fifteen dollars an hour to herd twisters, roving hurricanes, and assorted storms in a glorious effort to send them to various windmills located throughout all 52 states. While I feel that as a nation, we simply have an unfair advantage of solar power over other nations that have little sunlight, my days of using a squeegee to clean off all of those solar panels created by those wonderful people who brought us Covid 19 will soon be ending. Glorious, glorious days are ahead Comrades!

End of list.

Once again, there is sooo much for non-reading comrades - special shout out to NYC 80% alanon-ra graduates out there --- to comprehend.

Again, 'pelipsky would buy ditto rememorygraphed pass-out classroom sets of this. Every alanon-reader across the MotherLand can achieve successful comprehension through ditto rememorygraph machines so that a classroom set of this/

Informative Facts any comrade can easily read with 100% recall, comprehension; and then apply.

APPLICATION is the proof of successful learning. All comrades, know this.

Repeating a successful patentatedprocess is simple science.

Professor GD would be the one to consult for further proven scientific methods to get proven result standards.

Biggest subsidy government gives to big plutocrats of oil is private property rights.

The latest I hear is that Grandpa Joe is going to allow the extraction of oil and gas but he's going to ban its use.

We're not sure what new Technologies™ will be available to replace the internal combustion engine (ICE) since the Green New Deal will also outlaw oxen and horse carts because of methane emissions. Maybe we'll be reduced to Beto skateboards.

Exciting times, comrades. Who will be the next billionaire to be exploited by The Party™ for inventing something that serves humanity and the quest to Save the Planet™?