GOOD NEWS FOR THE UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS

Comrades, I am overwhelmed sometimes with all the great things—Hope™ and Change™— that Dear Leader has brought upon us these past 18 months. But nothing is more touching than how much Dear Leader cares for those undocumented proles whose only desire in life is to take up their glorious shovels and dig for the Collective™.

The Good News starts out:

The union that represents rank-and-file field agents at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has unanimously passed a "vote of no confidence" for the agency's leadership, saying ICE has "abandoned" its core mission of protecting the public to support a political agenda favoring amnesty. Read more here.

Our HERO OF THE DAY awards must go to these two outstanding comrades, I.C.E. Director Morton and his sidekick succubus partner, Asst. Director Coven, who are giving it their all for the progression of Dear Leader's agenda. These two stalin-warts are what makes me proud to be a prole!

However, I am NOT proud about what these Union proles are trying to do! They are not on board with Dear Leader's Agenda™! It seems they do not care about the quivvering masses of undocumented democrats—our brothers and sisters—who are down for the struggle and the shovel. Maybe a long hiatus in the gulag may clear their minds!

Fools. Did no one explain to them that their core mission IS to support any and all political agendas their betters set for them? It is hard to get good help these days.

I don't know what more we can do to them. Most of them are disgraced FBI, DEA and ATF agents that were transferred to ICE. What's worse than spending all day wandering the desert in 120 degree heat and then spending your night pulling cactus spines out of your boots with a visegrip?

(btw: Whinny, has your avatar been working out? I don't know what it is, I can't quite put my finger on it, but it really looks buff lately)

Director Morton & Asst. Director Coven are truly most admired for their glorious jobs, of not doing their jobs. Do I hear a hippy hippy hooray?! These are the "changes" fearless Leader promised us.

Whinny, I too, noticed your most attractive look and pondered if it was new or my eyes were deceiving. It is a good look. Very Stalinish!

(btw: Whinny, has your avatar been working out? I don't know what it is, I can't quite put my finger on it, but it really looks buff lately)
Whinny, I too, noticed your most attractive look and pondered if it was new or my eyes were deceiving. It is a good look. Very Stalinish!
Comrades, thank you for your kind words about my new look. Shoveling does a body good. Comrade Red Rooster decided I needed an upgrade, so my nice red furry hat's off to him as he deserves all the credit. (the bear is actually the Russian version of winnie the pooh).

We should have guessed our most delightful Rooster would be behind this glorious project. You are indeedy, fit and handsomish. I bet all us gulag gals will be sneaking more and more peeks at your bearish self.

We need to put all these border patrol agents to proper work. Namely handing out food, water, and welfare paperwork to all temporary non document immigrant guest workers.

Loyal Comrade Colonel, have you not received the newest Memo?? These fellow sojourners are no longer referred to as "non document immigrant guest workers" they are now, 'undocumented Democrats', earger to vote in our elections and move our country in the direction of "hope" and "change".

cough spit

Damnit. The officer in charge of memo distribution in my office is out on vacation. Again. Seems like every two weeks he's taking a two week vacation.

I think I'll hire one of these Undocumented Democrats to handle memo redistribution, thus stimulating the economy with an economically neutral job.

Well, I was about to say, it sounds like your Memo Distribution Assistant™ was an Undocumented Democrat but you seem to think not. Maybe you should make a government inquiry on adding a new, new assistant? That would certainly stimulate something and I believe start salary's are around $132,000 per year.... plus benefits.

Undocumented Democrats.jpg

Democratic Migration - Let them eat tortillas!!

I am filled with joy to see you got the Memo, Comrade Kofy.

Image we must do all we can (do not forget to vote in all elections in all counties, in all states!) Fearless Leader needs our support.

Great news! Screw Congress and the will of the people, we''ll sidestep them...

Feds moving to dismiss some deportation cases
Critics assail the plan as a bid to create a kind of backdoor 'amnesty'
By SUSAN CARROLL
Copyright 2010, HOUSTON CHRONICLE
Aug. 24, 2010, 9:00PM

Oh yes, loyal Comrade Whoopie, but that was yesterday's Memo of the Day. Today we have learned, via top secret government sources, cough which I might may can not reveal (Levin cough), the Obama regimen administration is recalculated a calculated policy. What does that mean, you ask? It means, He they are rewriting ICE regulations & policy's so that any illegal undocumented Democratic type pulled over for a traffic violation is NOT to be retrained, detained, thrown in the hoosgal nor picked up by ICE. Glorious, is it not? And it will undermine any new law the reichwingers might get upheld in AZ. Sneaky, is it not!

Now, we must get this to also cover 'the swimmer', who are just out for a swim with his personal garbage.