FEMA Emergency Doom Alert System Test

Fema Rig.jpg

Wednesday, October 4, 2023.

The Federal Emergency Mismanagement Agency will conduct a test of its Emergency Doom Alert System today from 2:20 pm ET til whenever it becomes too annoying to continue. 

The test will issue a shrieking sound similar to the one made by Nancy Pelosi when she was ordered to vacate her posh "hideaway" office by the new Speaker Pro Tempore, Patrick McHenry.

This test is to ensure that the system is operating and audible on all radio stations, television channels and cell phones.

For wiseguys who plan on turning off their radios, TVs and cellphones, FEMA knows who you are and has deployed a fleet of over one million FEMA vans and trailers with roof-mounted rock-concert tower speakers to sit directly in front of your house or apartment building and blare the alarm at a compelling 170 decibels.*

---------------------
* That's loud enough to make paint peel and Halloween pumpkins implode.

I hope the cell phone alert comes with a link to contribute to the upcoming Biden/Harris Victory celebration fund.

Duke of URL wrote:
10/4/2023, 10:32 am
Yes, it does look like the Morlocks are in charge.

morlocko.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
10/4/2023, 11:05 am
I hope the cell phone alert comes with a link to contribute to the upcoming Biden/Harris Victory celebration fund.
I know what it won't come with: a disclaimer that releases FEMA of all responsibility for any and all accidents and/or deaths caused by the sudden,  unexpected, shocking noise caused by the alarm test.

The family that foils together, [...] together.

cb823aa470f9437703ae91e0a971d778.jpg

Safe_Zombie_Ap.jpg

Comrade Colonel O. -

Once again, your equal contribution has made it to the Motherpage. Please celebbrate responsibly and don't forget to share beet gruel and vodka with your comrades.

Red Square wrote:
10/4/2023, 2:02 pm
Comrade Colonel O. -

Once again, your equal contribution has made it to the Motherpage. Please celebbrate responsibly and don't forget to share beet gruel and vodka with your comrades.
Thank you, Comrade. I will share what I have (except the waffles).

Dig the Motherpage graphic.

To be more egalitarian, shouldn't it be the Birthing Person's Page?
Just sayin'.........

RE: FEMA Doom Alerts

My Comrades and I toil selflessly in the proverbial beet fields in Northern Bidenistan, just across the river from the Salem Nuclear Power Plant. The local roads have signs explaining what it means when the sirens go off, and The People's Propaganda Network tests the Emergency Notification Systems all the time.

When we hear 'em, we just break out in a chorus of, "It's The End of the World as We Know It" (and I Feel Fine!)

Hey, it's a Delaware thing.....we're easily amused. BTW, don't blame us for Biden, Coons, or any of those knuckleheads. To paraphrase Stalin (The OC (Original Comrade) - Peace Be Upon Him) once said, "It ain't who votes, it's who counts the votes".

Red Zeppelin wrote:
10/6/2023, 4:14 pm
Dig the Motherpage graphic. To be more egalitarian, shouldn't it be the Birthing Person's Page?

Equality—not equity or transgenderism—is a long-standing goal of The Party™ and should be maintained despite the Globalist counterrevolutionary assault on the customary authoritarian oppression peace and tranquility The Party™ traditionally provides.

"Birthing Person" is a counterrevolutionary term coined by traitorous Globalist miscreants who seek to use the trappings of Marxism to achieve their goal of a worldwide plutocratic oligarchy for a cadre of wealthy elitists intent on the enslavement all—including the useful fools who currently help them.