Democrats to impeach Trump for inciting riots in Cuba

Image Trump seen mingling with Cuban insurgents, inciting them to riot.
BREAKING NEWS: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Seante Majority Leader Charles Schumer have vowed to impeach President Trump for inciting Riots™ in Cuba.

“We've seen, over the last 5 years, how former President Trump's rhetoric has incited so much Hate™ in this country and around the world,” Nancy Pelosi stated. "He incited Riots™ in Hong Kong. He incited Riots™ in Myanmar. He incited Riots™ in our own cities. He incited Riots™ against the Capitol. Inciting Riots™ in Cuba is the last straw. I promise we will continue to fight to make sure that this hateful man never is allowed anywhere near the White House again.”

“This is the most egregious assault on Our Democracy™ and the sovereignty of a nation that has ever occurred in human history," said Chuck Schumer. "Former President Trump has sown discord around the world with his anti-government rhetoric and his assaults on The Press™. This cannot be allowed to go unpunished. Cuba would be a free and prosperous country but for tyrants such as Trump. My solemn vow is that he will never be allowed to hold office again.”

A show trial will commence as soon as the vaccinated COVID infected Democrats from Texas are exiled from Washington DC.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:A show trial will commence as soon as the vaccinated COVID infected Democrats from Texas are exiled from Washington DC.

Until then:

CDSD.jpg

'pelipsky wonders if maybe we should quarantine the entire District in order to protect The MotherLand, from a vaccine failure, mutant Corona Miller Lite variant, virus from escaping...

...out in the the collective.

What if a whole busload of more vaccinated variant mutant virus carriers were right now getting funding, so they too, can get loaded on buses, with some Miller Lite, and feel like a bunch of Thelma an' Alinsky's on a road trip??

????

That's what you don't want to unsee, comrade.

'pelipsky wonders if maybe we should quarantine the entire District

Comrade, that would make directives from The Party™ more difficult to disseminate. The Current Truth™ cannot be suppressed. Remember, many of the People™ don't know how to get access to the inter-webs and can't distinguish between the Current Truth™ and Misinformation™.

What if a whole busload of more vaccinated variant mutant virus carriers were right now getting funding, so they too, can get loaded on buses, with some Miller Lite

Comrade, are you referring to "getting loaded (rich) on a bus", "getting loaded (drunk) on a bus" or "getting loaded (for the gulag) on a bus?

Support for such an idea is dependent on the original intent.

Speaking of mutant variants -- and no, I am not referring to the busload of COVIDcrats -- I understand that there has now been identified a Lambda variant. What I wish to know is what happened to Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, and Kappa? Where are they now? Did Trump insurgents kidnap them? We need another Democrat bipartisan commission to investigate this.

RedDiaperette wrote: What I wish to know is what happened to Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, and Kappa? Where are they now?

Comrade, these fraternities and sororities have all bought shame on the university system with their White Privilege™. As such, The Party™ can't allow these problematic words to be a triggering mechanism for The People™.

Wow! Made The Mother Page. I certainly didn't expect that. Thank you for the appreciation.

RedDiaperette wrote:Speaking of mutant variants -- and no, I am not referring to the busload of COVIDcrats -- I understand that there has now been identified a Lambda variant. What I wish to know is what happened to Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, and Kappa? Where are they now? Did Trump insurgents kidnap them? We need another Democrat bipartisan commission to investigate this.
You "aint seen nothin yet!" Wait till we get Fi, Ki ,Psy and omega!We will all die!

Now I understand.
Trump (TRRRUMP!!!) can see Russia! Russia! Russia!, I mean Cuba-Cuba-Cuba from his Mar-a-Lago.

(and when he sees something, he has - reportedly! - an urge to grab something, and that's it)

RedDiaperette wrote:I understand that there has now been identified a Lambda variant.

I've heard rumors that there are also the Lambada variant, the La Bamba variant and the Limbo variant. The Limbo variant is apparently the worst. It requires that The People™ are never allowed to return to normal life but are promised that it will happen, someday.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:I understand that there has now been identified a Lambda variant.

I've heard rumors that there are also the Lambada variant, the La Bamba variant and the Limbo variant. The Limbo variant is apparently the worst. It requires that The People™ are never allowed to return to normal life but are promised that it will happen, someday.
The Limbo variant is indeed a novel virus. It requires that we bend over backward for the State, whereas previous strains required that we bend forward, grasp our ankles, and....

RedDiaperette wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

The Limbo variant is indeed a novel virus. It requires that we bend over backward for the State, whereas previous strains required that we bend forward, grasp our ankles, and....

......celebrate the collective good!

So, Russia!Russia!Russia! gone Cuba!Cuba!Cuba! Yay!

Just wait until gas shortage truly deepens - it'll become Baku!Baku!Baku!

uh, Baku?
so, necessarily, Putin will pop up, da?
and then it's back to Russia!Russia!Russia!

Comrade, you literate in Caspian Sea petro affairs, eh?

You can see deadly CO2 wafting around, on its way to poison our Planetary Nature and Humanity's Kollektive. And not just "wafting" – even full-grown atomoles tumble around!

It is said, that later on those petrol madmen cleaned up their act a bit. Allegedly, the drilled-robbed-thrilled-fobbed oil isn't kept in open dug out basins anymore.

None less but Alfred Nobel (along with his two brothers) ripped here out of Gaia his funds for that, you know, that Medal.

ta-daaa!

Mystery item No. 1

LETS BOYCOTT DIVEST SANCTION
THE POISONOUS FOUNT OF BAKU!

(Salvador Dali, Sentimental Colloquy, 1944 BIG)

Mystery item No. 2