Could Comrade Biden be our first Neuro-Proxy "President" ?

Biden No-Braner 2.JPG
" Presidents are only elected to take attention away from the people who are actually in power."

Ford Prefect, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I believe he will achieve another first! He will be the first president to wear a diaper for the face, and one for the other end, in the form of disposable Depends ™.

I betcha' Ol' Joe is like a fighter jet. Every minute of podium time requires two hours of maintenance and prep. ( Those meds can be tricky... just ask Hillary.)

The true danger is that every now and then he slips and utters the truth dangerous statements about what the Party is doing. Fortunately, our comrades who cover for him his pronouncements easily laugh away such misspeakings.

That is not the only wise thing Ford Prefect ever uttered.

Now, where did I leave my towel?

RedDiaperette wrote:The true danger is that every now and then he slips and utters the truth dangerous statements about what the Party is doing. Fortunately, our comrades who cover for him his pronouncements easily laugh away such misspeakings.

Yes!! most RedDiaperette. This is exact behavior of the virtually real character of Layne, whose mission in life is to save his friend, Sampson, who murdered his girlfriend, Jamie, who was also a friend of Layne, from justice, in the 80's version of, The River's Edge.

The banal easily laughed away of "misspeakings' employed by our pink ushanka'd White House Pester'dtary are exactly what Layne's character lines would be if he were playing Jen Psaki, White House Pester'dtary whose mission is to keep Justice away from Biden/Harris.