Biden: "Den you ain't black!"

The fun begins at the 20 second mark, where Joe Biden says, "If You Have A Problem Figuring Out Whether You're For Me Or Trump, Then You Ain't Black".

It's good that Joe Biden is on hand to tell black people if they are black or not, otherwise, they might not be fully aware.

biden-black.jpeg

Joe Biden will tell you when you're black enough.

How does Joe Biden know who's black and who's not?

He has a lot of experience with black people, what's-his-name... you know... his former boss... ummm he was President and was black.

Also, here he introduces a black man on stage many years ago, Michael Jackson... before he bleached his skin.

Click on the image above to see Joe Biden introduce a black man, Michael Jackson.

Joe Biden, the Konstantin Chernenko of the Democrat party.

That'll teach 'em to let Joe out of the basement. Christ on a pushbike, Trump's right, Biden doesn't even know if he's alive.

The democrat party is like a chicken with it's head cut off running around the yard. Pretty soon it's going to smack run into something, topple over itself, and move no more.

With a mask on Joe Biden looks sort of like Jimmy Carter. I think it's the ears. Very presidential.

"If you can't make this shot, then you ain't black"

Huge Michigan crowd waits for Biden today!!!

biden rally.jpg

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:Joe Biden, the Konstantin Chernenko of the Democrat party.
Bullseye, KMTC!
Nanoexact, the very center of it!

A doubleplus laughter for me - once upon a time, I sent this remark to a good friend:

( mavzolyey = мавзолей = mausoleum )

zzzzzip, back to TPC!

Oct. 2016, Hillary called by Trump "Chernenko 2.0", in a call to Putin.
Nov. 2016, Hillary in ad: "(off script!): Electrolyte... running out of Electrolyte...".

Does Oct./Nov. 2020 have in stock some TPC-Electrolyte-pills handy?
Who knows.. who knows...