Ancient Chinese Secret...

Papa K.

Now you've gone an' totally flux capacitated the horned rodent's mythical mind. 'pelipsky was already wondering the percentages of Harris/Biden to produce A person of the year. Is that like slave-percentage to legally count as a personytizen? And isn't it wonderbar that together only 'they' [correct pronoun] add up to the qualified 100% person of the year?

And then you add the triumvariant third personytizen to the person of the year. according to TIME.

It's that correct percentage of what it takes to get to 100% votes for The Thing that's got the mythical mind of the horned rodent all flux capacitated.

How many cocktair Weiners? How much sweet n' sour sauce?

Can somebody 'splain the percentages around here?

forelocktugofappreciation,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:Papa K.

Now you've gone an' totally flux capacitated the horned rodent's mythical mind. 'pelipsky was already wondering the percentages of Harris/Biden to produce A person of the year. Is that like slave-percentage to legally count as a personytizen? And isn't it wonderbar that together only [highlight=#ffff00]'they' [correct pronoun][/highlight] add up to the qualified 100% person of the year?

Correction, please: The pronoun for this Person of the Year is "Xi."

KAMALARADES!!!!

I FIND THE LACK OF MASK-WEARING AVATARS ON THIS SITE MOST DISTURBING!!!
WearMask2.png

Kamalrade Red Square:

Are you MAD??!! Have you started wearing MAGA Hats and attending Trump Rallies?

I am a The Supreme Judge of ALL Morally Virtuous Signaling during this Deadly Pandemic for many indisputable reasons that Komply with Party Logic:

1) I am a "Made Prog" by virtue of my development of the Complete Circles of Life
system which automates ObamaBidencare Death Panel adjudications through the State-Sponsored amalgamation TWO Cutting Edge Nanotechnology tools into one: A Nanochip that detects a life threatening illness and the Saudi Nanochip that injects a lethal poison -- thus saving the State Billions in "Free Healthcare."

2) Because my Made Progdom STEMs from my work with "The Science,"
I have been ordained as a "Medical Expert" complete with this White Laboratory (Pronounced: "Lab-OR-at-Ory") Koat...

(Please excuse the blood stains...I have been assisting with the effects of new Koronovirus strains on Uighur Prisoners Medical Testing Dummies Volunteers at the Wuhan Wet Market... By the way, would you care for some of this Sweet and Sour meat dish...I am not at liberty to identify the meat, but PROMISE it is 100% Halal).

3) It should be obvious to any TRUE Progressive -- I am entirely Kwalified as Morally Superior to anyone ELSE on the Cube, because I was the FIRST Avatar to sport a stylish face mask...Even BEFORE Doktor Fauci updated KurrenTruth
regarding the Efficacy of Masks. This point has been peer reviewed by Top Men (and other Peoples of various Non-Distinctive Genders).

4) Who do you think advised Blue State Governors to lock Trump Virus Patients into Nursing Homes ensuring the maximum number of the most vulnerable and most needless Privileged Old Whyte People would die convert to Democrat NecroProxies before the November Elections? Do you think idiots like Frau Witmer and Il Duce Cuomo dreamed that up themselves?

5) I was elected to the position of KoronaMaskObergruppenführer-Elect by 113% of the Registered Karens in the People's Republiks of Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin -- as certified by Smartmatic Voting System's forced labourers employees locked up stationed in Wuhan Province.

6) And, I was invited to dine with my dear Kamalade Gavin Newsome at the exclusive "French Laundry" at a small gala with other Elites that are authorized to dictate to others how they should live their lives.

I am frankly appalled, Red -- Nay, Apoplectik -- at your blatant disregard for my obvious Authori-Tie on this key issue -- not to mention the continued Health Threat it possesses to the Kollective.

Have you no DECENCY?! Do you not CARE about the LIVE of OTHERS?! You could be asymptomatically spreading the virus rectally with this post!

LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE!!!! WEAR YOUR #$&%@ MASK!!!!!!!

OH, MY STALIN!!!!

SOMEONE DIAL 911 AND ALERT THE FACT CHECKERS!!! WE HAVE A MASS MURDERING SCIENCE DENYING KORONA HOAXER ON THE LOSE!!!

Red Square wrote:Whoi are you to judge?

FactChecked.jpg

Tabby masks are striped and come with the territory.