3CP-1: Broadcasts the Glory of Communism!

3CP-1 INTERUPTS IMPERIALIST AMERIKAN TELEVISION[

3cp1tvsetCompressed.jpg

il_570xN_279275255.jpg
State Issued Special Broadcasting Reception Helmets May Have To Be Worn During Re-Education Of The System!

Spy_Satellite_Maserati.jpg
It appears that the problem is more serious than first thought Comrades! Please be patient!

Clearly my Party Issued Antennae is not functioning at optimum levels! How long must Olga and I wait for a tech to repair this technological marvel of Next Tuesday!? It is true we got our equipment for Free™ as it was redistributed to us from a kulak junk yard so I shall be pleased regardless and wait fortech tech's assistant to come.

Comrade Che, do not take this the wrong way but you seem unqualified to link YouTube videos in your posts. I understand there is a shortage of qualified personnel but... What's that you say? Patience? Oh, ok. Until then we will sit here and drink our beet vodka and perhaps grab a sweater, winter is coming.

INGSOC,

My somewhat larger dish* is failing to receive the above transmission. I thought my receiving equipment had been attacked by teabag people, but I see others are having the same trouble.

arcebo.jpg

*Pay no attention to the seeming largness of my dish comrades - The image is distorted by vodka fumes.

Tovarichi wrote:
images.jpeg

Crap. I'm so screwed......

Fear not, Comrade Tovarichi. There are many Interweb ads for enlargement products. But as you can see, I have no need of such.

Image For some reason, I am not receiving transmission....

Comrade rodent, I do not suffer from antenna envy. I am secure in my own "shortcomings"

Comrade Tovarichi, there's been a mistake. You somehow got the proleitariat Bronze plan. We speciffically subsidized cccpTV packages to all Inner-Party members with the passage of the Rainbows, Baby Seals and Unicorn Protection Act to prevent your brain from draining.

Comrade Squirrel, That is a most equal antennae. Surrounded by plentiful nut trees it appears. Do you live in the metalic nest suspended over its center?? If you're not getting reception in your dacha I fear that teabagging Goldstein's may have sabatoged the lauch of the People's Network!!

Comrade Diaperette, as you are aware we are all equal. You should be happy with that knowledge.

Being in the wilderness where size (of dish) does not matter, I am fortunate to have my pre-programmed programming delivered and strapped on at gunpoint carefully fitted so that I may view the specified "updates" necessary to increase production.

Goggles.jpg

INGSOC wrote:Comrade Tovarichi, there's been a mistake. You somehow got the proleitariat Bronze plan. We speciffically subsidized cccpTV packages to all Inner-Party members with the passage of the Rainbows, Baby Seals and Unicorn Protection Act to prevent your brain from draining.

Comrade Squirrel, That is a most equal antennae. Surrounded by plentiful nut trees it appears. Do you live in the metalic nest suspended over its center?? If you're not getting reception in your dacha I fear that teabagging Goldstein's may have sabatoged the lauch of the People's Network!!

Comrade Diaperette, as you are aware we are all equal. You should be happy with that knowledge.

INGSOC,

My pretentious villa nest is suspended directly in the prim focal point of the parabola. This provides not only maximum signal strength for NSA operations viewing, but warmth on those chilly fall evenings. (energy provided free by the unsuspecting Teagag Teabag people via their satellites. Almonds, anyone?

Che' Ramie - the embed code doesn't work. Instead, please use the Cube code - click the "edit" button on your post, go to the Editor for the Rich, find an icon that looks like TV, and insert just the Youtube video url in it, nothing else.

In the past, I tried posting pieces from the show on YouTube but they all got removed. Perhaps something has changed now. At the time, I just posted my compilation on the Cube server. See below:

CCCP 1 (3CP1) On Your Dial: Do Not Adjust Your Set!

Comrades Tovarichi & Squirrel - it's not how big one's antenna is, it's how one uses one's antenna.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrades Tovarichi & Squirrel - it's not how big one's antenna is, it's how one uses one's antenna.

How très jejune of you Comrade ROCK - obscuring a lack of ones size through ancient aphorisms. Antenna size is directly proportional to frequency received. (among many other things) Perhaps more "frequent" usage of your antenna would improve its functionality?

I don't care how many jejunes you got, Squirrel, it's all about how/where you point your antenna.

Or so I've heard.

PS - sure have been seeing a lot of your former relatives on the road lately... their aphorisms were all pancake-shaped.

Super Putin- please ask Tovarichi to concentrate harder! Olga thought she saw something in the static snow.

Anyer Marx wrote:Being in the wilderness where size (of dish) does not matter, I am fortunate to have my pre-programmed programming delivered and strapped on at gunpoint carefully fitted so that I may view the specified "updates" necessary to increase production.

Goggles.jpg
Ah yes. The NSA sponsored variant of Google Glass. Capable of ocular lobotomy for those who desire lobo on the go. I am anxious to get a pair myself.

Comrades! My humble apologies & self de-nouncement regards the inefficentcy of my 3CP-1 broadcast transmissions! I prostrate myself in front of the Politburo & in front of Great Leader for failing so utterly! I will re-educate myself in this technology! Great Leader (always forward thinking & a bright guy & who also is a big SCTV fan) had back in The Year of the Revolution 2007, broadcasted to all Comrades (of which I was not one at that time) elements of fine Soviet television productions! All Hail Wonderful SCTV Loving Leader!

[highlight=#ffff00]"Comrade Che, do not take this the wrong way but you seem unqualified to link YouTube videos in your posts. I understand there is a shortage of qualified personnel but... What's that you say? Patience? Oh, ok. Until then we will sit here and drink our beet vodka and perhaps grab a sweater, winter is coming." -INGSOC[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff00][/highlight]
Comrade INGSOC: How can I take your condemnation the wrong way? I willingly accept all de-nouncements & am happy my shortcomings are brought forth by such a prestigious Inner Party Member as yourself! I gladly take such correction for the betterment of The Party & Great Leader! As you have seen in my edited posts following the initial one, I have undertaken the task of correcting the problem although it now appears the primary satellite has been sabotaged by Re-pungent-cans!
Dogmanaut Laika has video evidence of the reactionary attack on The People's 3CP-1 satellite! They will pay Comrade, and pay big!

Red Square wrote:Che' Ramie - the embed code doesn't work. Instead, please use the Cube code - click the "edit" button on your post, go to the Editor for the Rich, find an icon that looks like TV, and insert just the Youtube video url in it, nothing else.

In the past, I tried posting pieces from the show on YouTube but they all got removed. Perhaps something has changed now. At the time, I just posted my compilation on the Cube server. See below:

CCCP 1 (3CP1) On Your Dial: Do Not Adjust Your Set!

Glorious Leader RedSquare! I should have known that in your Great Wisdom & Foresight, that In the Year of Revolution 2007, You transmitted such fine examples of programing of Soviet broadcasting television fare! It warmed the cockles of my cold Cubist heart to see my old favorite 3CP-1 shows again & wonders of wonders, you located 2 programes that I could not locate in my searchings of the bourgeois TubeYou, Hey Giorgy & Timor's Tractor! Once again Great One, YOU DA MAN! [/justify]

Comrade Che',

Excellent groveling, comrade. You may go places...may.

dog cowering 2.jpg

My groveling gestures are unsurpassed Comrade!

That "giant sucking sound" is not jobs heading south, it seems to be coming from the new kids on the cube...