Tax and the City: Vote for Breads and Circuses!

In a campaign ad aired during the MTV Awards, the "Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker has generously offered all the little people of America an opportunity to feel as if they matter. On June 14, any member of the unwashed toiling masses will have a chance to dine with her, Barack Obama, and American Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, at Parker's fabulous New York City home. The dinner with celebrities, informally titled "Tax and the City," is sponsored by BarackObama.com, where the unwashed must pay an unspecified sweepstakes entrance fee and check out the boxes acknowledging that they have to shower with soap and wipe off their feet before entering.

"If this is not the expansion of horizons for opportunities in America, I don't know what else is," Parker said later in an interview to the People's Cube, adding that for an additional campaign contribution of $5.00 the lucky winner could stay for the after party and watch whatever activities may transpire that night in her bedroom.

"This is the closest any of you will ever come to being one of us!" said the actress, who played the character of Carrie Breadsandcircuses - an unattractive woman who acted as if she were pretty. "We're better than you and you know it. So kick back, eat your peas, and watch us party like there's no tomorrow. When we run out of food, we'll blame the Republicans. And don't forget to vote this November for more breads and circuses! They're paid for with other people's money and there's always more where that came from!"

Special thanks to General Secretary for the "Tax in the City" idea.

This space is reserved for upcoming graphic updates. Check back soon!

A version of the bedroom with Michelle's portraits:

[img]/images/Tax_in_the_City_Bed_Pics.jpg[/img]

She whispers loving "You know my member is bigger than yours!"
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/7/2012, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Punctuality

General Confusion wrote:She whispers loving "You know my member is bigger than yours!"
Are you suggesting that the 'horse face girl' may have more equine attributes than just her good looks? As we all know and as was pointed out by Uncle Joe, Dear Leader has a "very big stick".

Where's Anna Wintour? Hiding under the sheets? How vogue.

Beautiful graphics, better than a movie - my imagination is running wild.

yuri trotynov wrote: Are you suggesting that the 'horse face girl' may have more equine attributes than just her good looks?

Just between us Comrades, I once bet this nag in the "Peoples Derby" ™ and lost a weeks rations.

So the answer is no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... kWx8gTI7sY

I hear tell the Lottery is a tax on the stupid. Or was that the poor? No matter, add that raffles to go to pompous celebrity homes are a tax on the stupid as well.

I'm glad to hear the evil war against the poor Iraqis started by BushHitler was won by Glorious one. Still I wonder why my friends are still over there. They are probably participating in shovel ready projects, or something equally as beneficial to the toiling masses they have raped and murdered over the last eight years.

Comrade 4 U,

I hope the redistribution of your rations caused no ill effects. Also, I would like to commend you on your choice of a most equal video.

Comrades, let us consider that Dear Barack Hussein Kardashian is eating a hot dog just the way he is. During the McCarthy terror, people in the White House Mess or the Capitol Mess wouldn't eat a hotdog from the end, lest they be accused of homosexuality.

There is only one explanation for this: Moochelle is a pre-op transsexual.

(Shut up. I can say that here. Blame it on me.)