MTA: Geller's Anti-Savage Poster May Be Insulting To Savages

Who is to say that the beheading of the unbelievers is wrong? Is our civilization worth saving? What kind of a world are we leaving to our children if one can no longer advertise the killing of Jews in American newspapers?

A New York judge will soon resolve these previously unanswered questions in a hearing brought by a relentless neo-civilizationist Pamela Geller against a group of peaceful fundamentalists from Palestine and neighboring oil-rich countries, as well as American pro-savage activists, whose only fault was to run a series of ads in American cities that call for peace, love, and the destruction of Israel.

"Free speech in America is dead," says bitterly Mohammed Mohammed, the Chief Executions Officer of SupportTheSavage.org - a radically peaceful website that distributes printed materials showing cardboard cutouts of smiling suicidal Jews next to the words "End U.S. military aid to Israel and push the pig-monkeys into the sea."

"What is the meaning of this freedom of yours if we can't even plaster America's subway stations with 'Death to the Jews' posters without Pamela Geller countering it with a biased, pro-civilization billboard?" he continues in his charmingly disarming accent.

He refers, of course, to a controversial anti-savage poster proposed by Pamela Geller to New York's Metropolitan Transit Authority: In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man.

According to our sources, the MTA and the New York Times are now being bombarded with other anti-savage ad submissions coming from various subversive neo-civilizationist groups (Neo-Civs)

"I am proud of my savage heritage," says Mr. Mohammed. "And I am deeply offended by Geller's insinuation that a savage somehow doesn't deserve the support of New York straphangers."

He adds: "But Allah be praised, the famously open-minded MTA has rejected that hateful ad, seeing it as a direct insult to all savages on New York subways.

"I and my team of covert media manipulators have worked very hard on redefining the meaning of savagery as 'differently civilized.' It is frustrating to see our multi-million-dollar efforts squandered only because people like Pamela Geller have a grotesquely selfish craving for life and liberty. Why can't she be more like your Mayor Bloomberg and other New Yorkers?" wonders Mr. Mohammed.

Standing on the steps to United Sates Courthouse in Manhattan, he scans the city skyline with his sad, brooding eyes, making mental notes about the landmarks in need of controlled demolition.

"All we want is to do the right thing and turn America into a subsidiary of the coming global caliphate," he sighs. "Is that too much to ask?"

A group of sympathetic New Yorkers from various progressive organizations have come to the courthouse with their spontaneously pre-printed signs, in order to support Mr. Mohammed's right to the ritualistic slaughter of the unbelievers, and to help him prevent people like Geller from speaking their minds.

"There is no freedom in this country if peaceful fanatics like Mr. Mohammed are being harassed for merely trying to dominate the world," says a grandmotherly old lady in a Che Guevara sweatshirt and a sign that says "If one of us is not free to terrorize the rest of us, then none of us is free!"

The group's organizer, wearing a red bandanna with an artistically stenciled hammer and sickle, weighs in: "Today's rally is part of our effort to help all Muslims of the world to accept our definition of them as an oppressed minority under the umbrella of international Marxism."

"As a Jew, I'm somewhat ambivalent about their obsession with Jew killing," he added. "But their disdain for Western bourgeois morals makes them a great asset in our revolutionary struggle. The opportunity to recruit 1.2 billion Muslim comrades is just too good to let go. And if that means watching a few million Jews pushed into the sea, I say it's for the greater good. We'll sort our philosophical differences after the Western civilization collapses. I think."

Some of this support comes in the form of propaganda posters that expand on Mr. Mohammed's original idea. Relying on imagery that has become part of popular culture, these signs make it easier for most Americans to swallow the message.

APPENDIX 1: Progressive Pro-Savage Propaganda posters.

APPENDIX 2: Subversive anti-savage posters made by neo-civilizationists.

This must be an offshoot of earlier movements, Muslim Mothers for the Slaughter of Infidels and Oppressed Muslim Feminists for Peace and World Domination.

Emulate the pure savage, eat your neighbor.

CLICK TO WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mystery item No. 1
We all dream of returning to our Utopian native state, free of health care and food was as close as your next door neighbor.

We should be able to speak freely on any issue, as long as it includes the word "broccoli", and excludes the words "fried chicken".

SavageOakland.jpg
Ah, comrades, the joy of peaceful and loving savagery! How it warms my heart...

Embrace the Rotary-Club-Wannabes, the Muslim Brotherhood:

--KOOK

I forgot to add this nice little poster:

And one more: Peace, love, and the destruction of civilization

They love each other so much!

Barack Obama and Hugo Chavez in a passionate kiss: the greatest love story ever told.

It is good to see our great revolutionary comrades enjoying each other.

hugo plea.jpg

Hugo Chavez is pleading for his very life. (source) He has even gone so far as to appeal to Jesus, publicly, in Tim Tebow fashion. Collectivists everywhere were relieved when Comrade Hugo included Ernesto "Che" Guevara in his appeal. We do always want to give proper billing to our revolutionary heroes.

Many feel Jesus may take a pass on this appeal. After all, Jesus' experience with Communism has been troubling. Possibly Che Guevara will step in and do something.

President Obama gave a "short hand" endorsement to the request stating the even though Jesus is unelected, it would be within the bounds of the Constitution to assist Comrade Chavez.

(This post has exceeded union limits on equal words for equal threads. It must be duplicated in its own thread. -Commissar of Thread Equality-)

To The People's Comrade for unparalleled achievements in visual agitation for the unwashed masses. Contact your local commissar for a new pair of felt boots. You have earned it!

Show him this note. If he still says he doesn't have them, trade one of these medals for them.

Image ImageImage

Red Square wrote:To The People's Comrade for unparalleled achievements ... yada, yada ...
People's Comrade is very gratified with the recent people's recognition and is anxious to retrieve his reward. He has not felt a boot since the beginning of the recent 5 year plan ...

however he is a little busy right now, adding supporting union certified text to all his images.

work camp.jpg
The People's Comrade works tirelessly and selflessly
in solidarity with unionized Text Additioners everywhere

A link from a comrade: Obama doing his part to SUPPORT THE SAVAGE

Hope 'n' Change cartoons came up with this homage to the Obama administration's love of golf, appeasement, and knowing when to stand up for peoples' rights.

Obama_Golf_Appeasement.jpg