GOP Oppresses Giant Vaginas at Convention

VaJayJays.JPG
[/url]
TAMPA, Fla. -- Giant, walking vaginas have descended upon the Republican National Convention.

Several demonstrators from the feminist group Code Pink wore frilly pink costumes while others adorned with cardboard cutouts resembling the sexual organ were milling about Sunday looking for Republicans.

For once, I can't imagine how Photoshopping would make it any better.

They did, however, misspell "WOMYN".

And thanks to my editor ~grin~

This photo was not taken at the Speaker's Podium? I'm shocked.

Thank The Cube the Rehthuglikans are not in power! This is clearly a Pussy Riot. Mitt and Paul would have them jailed in a cold minute* (along with some chess-master to be named later) for the rest of their lives, in order to punish them for this clearly Constitutionally protected act of Pubic Assembly...

* There may actually have been some protesters dressed as male members in the crowd, but if the minute was too cold, they could well have shrunk enough to become too small to see.

Sister - thanks for additional insightful reporting. I wish I could photoshop the photographic evidence of Code Pink's male members, computer screens don't come with the resolution high enough to see them.

As for the supposedly "feminist" vagina protest, it doesn't appear convincing enough without the piercings, unless the central one is actually featuring a stud in the shape of Medea Benjamin's head.

Comrades,
I am shocked, the character in the foreground, has the appearance of some obscene thing near the top of the "artistry".
It could be the leading head of something, what is she selling?

Comrade Sister of Massive Opiations, I wholeheartedly concur - and, sadly, this particular Pussy Riot, while demonstratively pink, was, alas, without accompanying music!

Of course, being the R.O.C.K. in the USSA that I am, these things grieve me more than they do most, but nevertheless - where's the tunes, O Pussy Rioters???

Music - at least to my knowledge - has never been known to shrink away due to cold. And I speak as someone who once played lead guitar on a stage in the middle of an ice rink when it was -20 F outside - in your beloved Canuckistan, of all places!

Red Square wrote:Sister - thanks for additional insightful reporting. I wish I could photoshop the photographic evidence of Code Pink's male members, computer screens don't come with the resolution high enough to see them.

As for the supposedly "feminist" vagina protest, it doesn't appear convincing enough without the piercings, unless the central one is actually featuring a stud in the shape of Medea Benjamin's head.

Glorious Florid Parallelepiped, The Peoples' Direktor... Boss...

Uuuumm... I'm pretty sure that's just a huge clit...

Uuhhmmm... Yup....

Sis...

Having been a sailor for 20 years I've visited the Feminist worker paradises like Phuket, Paddaya, Manilla, Olongapo, and others. There you can see many vaginas on display. Perhaps this is why Code Pink and other feminist fellow travellers in the glorious revolution to come are always fixated with them. It must be a sign of true progress to parade around your vagina.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Sister of Massive Opiations, I wholeheartedly concur - and, sadly, this particular Pussy Riot, while demonstratively pink, was, alas, without accompanying music!

Of course, being the R.O.C.K. in the USSA that I am, these things grieve me more than they do most, but nevertheless - where's the tunes, O Pussy Rioters???

Music - at least to my knowledge - has never been known to shrink away due to cold. And I speak as someone who once played lead guitar on a stage in the middle of an ice rink when it was -20 F outside - in your beloved Canuckistan, of all places!

Dear Comrade R.O.C.K.,

Uuuumm... Didn't it mess with the intonation of your instrument? I would have thought that whether metal or nylon, the cold would have caused your strings to contract... Cause the neck to bend (shorten)?

Uuhhmmm... Yup....

Sis...

Rikalonius wrote:Having been a sailor for 20 years I've visited the Feminist worker paradises like Phuket, Paddaya, Manilla, Olongapo, and others. There you can see many vaginas on display. Perhaps this is why Code Pink and other feminist fellow travellers in the glorious revolution to come are always fixated with them. It must be a sign of true progress to parade around your vagina.

Rik!

So happy to 'see' you! How's it been han.... How are you?!?

Love you long time!
Sis

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:Uuuumm... I'm pretty sure that's just a huge clit...

Uuhhmmm... Yup....
Is Medea a clithead then? If the feminists strive to be in all respects equal to men, "clithead" would be an appropriate feminine parallel to "dickhead," which most men are.

And I'd rather not know what those white spots along the ridges of Medea's labia majora are. I hope those are not herpes sores.

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:
Rik!

So happy to 'see' you! How's it been han.... How are you?!?

Love you long time!
Sis

Wow. Such a warm reception. Thank you. I've been busy. In addition to my shovel read job, my female co-inhabitant and I, some bourgeois pejoratively refer to her as a wife, had our first biological production unit together. I just haven't had as much time to write here at the Cube as I would like, though I try to keep abreast of the Party's information dissemination.

Red Square wrote:Is Medea a clithead then?

He asks rhetorically. Red, you've done it again. Your prolific use of the lexicon has churned out yet another colorful metaphor. I shall be using "clithead" in my future discussion with liberals teabaggers.

Image Given Madea's propensity to support Islamic regimes like that of Iran. Clithead is very appropriate, as one day she is likely to get it chopped off.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
How much were they charging the delegates???

Rikalonius wrote:
Red Square wrote:Is Medea a clithead then?

He asks rhetorically. Red, you've done it again. Your prolific use of the lexicon has churned out yet another colorful metaphor. I shall be using "clithead" in my future discussion with liberals teabaggers.

Image Given Madea's propensity to support Islamic regimes like that of Iran. Clithead is very appropriate, as one day she is likely to get it chopped off.

Dear Rik,

First, congratulations on the successful culmination of mixing your genes with that of your female cohabitator, as well as bringing another mouth to feed into an already-stressed and over-populated Mother Earth, thereby extending your familial carbon footprint and setting your offspring up to live in the World That Obama Will Create For it during his next term in office... Please do not feel too guilty, as he has promised to fix EVERYTHING, and he is a man of his word (as I have been discovering while I explore the substance of the Presidential Oath of Office as part of my ongoing research for my work at the Cube). Could you not have appropriated some child from an African country currently in need of parents?... ... Image
Bloody Hell... I'm sorry... I just can't even pull that one off with any artistry or eloquence... Seriously... Congratulations. That's absolutely great! If you don't mind me asking, boy or girl? Wonderful news! A future Cubist in the... development!

'kay... back to work...

Red... With regard to the term 'clithead'... it's almost too close to maidenhead... you might be tagged as patriarchal, no matter how hard you try not to be. I think twat, quiff, bearded clam, honey-pot... the list is already endless and insulting... and the term dickhead generally references or at least originates with the notion that men think with their wang-doodles... that their brain's resides there... In this regard, I think we need to be more creative... I did once hear someone refer to it as a "remote control"... which was both insightful and apt in some respects... also, the "on/off button"... If you really want to be ironic, and relate it to the notion of men thinking with their ponuses, then perhaps, "Pearl of Wisdom," is both eloquent and equates it with the female brain in terms of intellect residing between one's legs rather than their brain... It would also play into the notion of "Pearly Gates..."... I just came up with that off the top of my head (no pun intended)... actually... I'm sort of proud of it... It could be used both as a compliment and an insult and a woman wouldn't necessarily know which... unless she was a feminazi, in which case she'd take offense on principle...

But it's late and I'm tired, so maybe something will come to me in the next hour or so in which I have to sleep (again, no pun intended)...

Sweet dreams,
Sis

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:How much were they charging the delegates???

Brilliant! It wasn't a political message; it was a slick new advertising campaign. Like a hot dog restaurant dressing someone up in a wiener suit. No, not Huma Abadin's Jewish man servant, an actual hot dog.

How does the saying go? If you're going to act like a clithead, you may as well dress like one.

Red Square wrote:
Sister Massively Opiated wrote:Uuuumm... I'm pretty sure that's just a huge clit...

Uuhhmmm... Yup....
Is Medea a clithead then? If the feminists strive to be in all respects equal to men, "clithead" would be an appropriate feminine parallel to "dickhead," which most men are.

And I'd rather not know what those white spots along the ridges of Medea's labia majora are. I hope those are not herpes sores.

Don't forget genital warts and nabothian cysts... could be either... or herpes... What am I? An Ob/Gyn?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Rikalonius wrote:

Brilliant! It wasn't a political message; it was a slick new advertising campaign. Like a hot dog restaurant dressing someone up in a wiener suit. No, not Huma Abadin's Jewish man servant, an actual hot dog.

How does the saying go? If you're going to act like a clithead, you may as well dress like one.

Or for that matter, I am perplexed as to why no RethugliKKKan counter-protesters dressed in phallus-like costumes and "rape" the vaginal orifices presented to them. Since the RethugliKKKan party is waging a war against women, it would seem appropriate.

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:Dear Comrade R.O.C.K.,

Uuuumm... Didn't it mess with the intonation of your instrument?

Sis...
Comrade Sis, indeed it did, but what was much worse was not being able to feel the strings I was attempting to play upon! And coats, alas, were not part of our stage attire at the time... it was an "interesting" experience. Much like hitting one's toes with a hammer repeatedly would be an "interesting" experience.

Speaking of attire - as for the strangely large objects at the top of those delightful pinkly thingies in the photo - we all know how much feeling and emotion our friends the Democrats have for all things. Is it any wonder they are so large? And smiling, I might add!

Red Square wrote: And I'd rather not know what those white spots along the ridges of Medea's labia majora are. I hope those are not herpes sores.
EW! EW! EW!

They symboize that Rethugglikans can be licked, no? Comrade Clinton licked Bush in 1992, why can't Dear Leader (PBUH) dive in now?

Thank Stalin, we've dispatched super sized "protection" for our brave "clitheads" on the front lines. FORWARD to Victory!

VAGINASINVADERNC.jpg

Comrade Red Square is dressed up for the challenge!

Comrades,

I thought this was taken care of by the addition of a budget line item called
"Professional Services", or some other non descriptor covering a cash contingency situation.

Frodo Baggins and the Hobbits finally found their way out of one those girls. Who knows what's trapped inside the others. Poor bastards.

Comrade Square, my most severe compliments upon your uniform(s)!!

Every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man prog!

Rikalonius wrote:

This gave me an idea for a new thread with a caption contest.

Caption: Wiener Joins Vagina Party at RNC in Tampa

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t9514.html

Now is the time on the show where everybody dances....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Oh15BN ... r_embedded

Congratulations to Code Pink for the National Endowment for the Arts 2012 grant for "Best Political & Musical Street Protest Without A Mime™"

The Party™ and the little guys, the taxpayers, bow to your genius and performance.

Ugh!... I went looking for the pic of flat Gareth and couldn't find him... I assumed he'd slipped and fallen into... nevermind...

Anyhow.... crap!... you beat me to it... (no beating jokes!)...

That said, "Pearl of Wisdom" has apparently fallen on its face.... and I really thought I had something there... (have I provided enough 'openings' for double entendres?... )...

The floor is yours...

Just remember, Comrade Sister - loose lips sink ships!

Comrades,

They are s SO accomplished, they must have spent as much as five minutes in rehearsal. Mommy and Daddy must be so proud of the new word they learned at school with their friends.

The architects of Code Pink's "Operation Snatch & Grab" seek a truly progressive goal: To smash the bourgeois Means of Reproduction.

Comrade Dr,

Could this be a modern version of the "Nutcracker Suite"?There was nothing about "take your vagina to North Carolina".
Last edited by General Confusion on 8/29/2012, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: inclusion

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Just remember, Comrade Sister - loose lips sink ships!
I was under the impression those were giant squid.... that sunk ships, I mean... or Kraken... whatever...

General Confusion wrote:Comrade Dr,

Could this be a modern version of the "Nutcracker Suite"?There was nothing about "take your vagina to North Carolina".

That reminds me of a limerick they taught us in English in Pubic School...
There once was a gurl named Lil
Who used dynamite for a thrill
She blew her vagina
To North Carolina
And bits of her tits to Braz...

Oh... never mind...

Glad to see the big guy is still leading in the "War on Womyns".

FlatGareth_Code_Pink_Vaginas.jpg

Sister Comradette Pinkos of the CUBE!
Your help is needed in the Motherland Image right away!

As you can see they are doing it all wrong.
No Giant Vagina costumes. ???

Copy of pussy-riot-6664.jpg

Instead they simply have Condoms on their heads... ???

Copy of Pussy-Riot-members-sentenced-to-prison-F623ABHV-x-large.jpg

Although - I have to admit, their rear bi-entry technique is quite progressive.

L1057104b.jpg

Great Comrade Putin had no choice but a quick show trial and
detainment a State Imposed Vacation until you can get there to
reedukate them on how to do a Party approved protest properly.

00-pussy-riot-17-08-12b.jpg

Comrade Square, having seen what many of the Code Pinkers look like with their clothes ON, I'm not so sure...