Obama Returns to Islam Groveling and Gets Ignored

Obama Returns To Islam Groveling and Gets Ignored

Obama has returned to his Islamist roots, first by kowtowing and submitting to the Saudi King and kissing his ring, then by choosing to visit the Totalitarian Islamic Theocratic Dictatorship as one of his first state visits.

Obama has boldly chosen to make a statement to the "World of Islam" - forgetting that he is President of the leading nation in the Christian World.

The Saudis and other invited dignitaries were unequivocally unimpressed with Obama's genuflections and submissive ass kissing, as can be seen in this video:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Give Barack Hussein Obama ze benefit of ze doubt. Perhaps all of ze Kings horses and all of ze King's man have not yet returned ze telepromter again. I vould not be able to understand him eizer vizout.

Anonymous
The video keeps on having "trouble" over at Youtube.
You can see King Zer0 get snubbed here over at liveleak.

-

I denounce our halfwit leader "the Czar maker" for bowing to the aristocracy, yet again.

Comrades:

As a good sec-prog, I had long ago chickened-out forgiven the misunderstood Muslim minority yoots for flying jumbo jets into our buildings and killing thousands of Americans.

This must not be tolerated! Ignoring His O'liness is a real act of war!.

Besides ... It is President Bush's fault!!!

{karakter off}

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. The enemies of the U.S. have taken Obama's measure and found him to be an empty suit.

Anonymous
Running-Dog Capitalist wrote:Comrades:

As a good sec-prog, I had long ago chickened-out forgiven the misunderstood Muslim minority yoots for flying jumbo jets into our buildings and killing thousands of Americans.

This must not be tolerated! Ignoring His O'liness is a real act of war!.

Besides ... It is President Bush's fault!!!

{karakter off}

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. The enemies of the U.S. have taken Obama's measure and found him to be an empty suit.

Obama IS NOT an empty suit.
There is a highly polished turd in his suit.