'Al-Qaeda Sniper' - a war movie Michael Moore would love

[img]/images/American_Sniper_AlQaeda_Girl_Poster.jpg[/img]

Finally a war movie Michael Moore would love: "Al-Qaeda Sniper" is a story of a transgendered jihadist fighting for more access to gender-neutral restrooms.

"A hero for our times. I cried at the end." - Chris Matthews
"It helped me understand what it's like to be a woman." - Rosie O'Donnell
"The kind of role model our youth can look up to." - Salon.com
"I liked the lingerie scene" - Bill Clinton

Coming soon to a rooftop near you.

Mikey has to stay at home because Clint Eastwood doesn't like him. Poor Mikey! If only he had a No Bullying wristband.

NEUROTIC MICHAEL MOORE STILL TREMBLES OVER DECADE-OLD CLINT EASTWOOD ‘THREAT'

Most equal, Your Equalness. There will be a screening at my humble beachfront dacha home theater. Attendance is mandatory for the Collective, and absentees will be required to undergo sensitivity training.

It's comrades like you, AB, who put the "Party" into "viewing party." Carry on!

I would normally be against a movie about guns and war, but in this case, I am right now unfurling my rainbow flag and flying it proudly, komrades. Pardon my tears of joy.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Most equal, Your Equalness. There will be a screening at my humble beachfront dacha home theater. Attendance is mandatory for the Collective, and absentees will be required to undergo sensitivity training.

Will the seagulls be there?

"It reminds me of the time I was a sniper." - Brian Williams

Naglaya Morda wrote:"It reminds me of the time I was a sniper." - Brian Williams
LOL

It's now a featured cartoon on the American Thinker, with lots of comments.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... _6_10.html

Red Square wrote:It's now a featured cartoon on the American Thinker, with lots of comments.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... _6_10.html
I must warn you that thinking is dangerous, komrade. You should not be looking at such web pages.

Someone noted on American Thinker that our hero is firing a Dragunov.