Return of the Personal Umbrella Handler (P.U.H.)

PUH-1.JPG
Made famous by P. Diddy in 2002, the Personal Umbrella Handler (P.U.H.) was evidence of any celebrity's A-List status. The P.U.H. has made a triumphant return today in the Rose Garden, as U.S. Marines volunteered to make the ultimate sacrifice, and got wet just to hold President Obama's umbrella.

PUH-2.jpg
The U.S. Marine Corps (pronounced "corpse") are a highly-trained and specialized branch of the armed forces. While their skillset largely consists of fighting dangerous battles in desert warzones, they can also be versatile enough to hold any executive's umbrella in a garden. But no one is perfect, so perhaps the Marines could get some tips from Fonzworth Bentley, Diddy's original P.U.H.

PUH-3.jpg

Celebrities who do not need a P.U.H.:

PUH-4.jpg

[img]/images/Obama_Unbrella_Marines_Iwo_Jima.jpg[/img]

The Umbrella Platoon of the U.S. Marines comes to Obama's rescue.

Comrades,

I made another connection. Lenin came from Kazan, Stalin from Caucasus. Both areas are quite muslim-infested. These guys must have been well versed in muslim perfidy, as we all know now, a little bit too late.

Also, Marx never worked, Engels run factories. If one reads both with a critical eye, it is easy to realize that Marx was vitriolic and Engels was optimist about the future. Marx was all in for Malthus (prince of hell and pseudo-economist), whereas Engels was very critical.

The point being, Marxism without Engels would have been more vitriolic, like ebola, and would have become dust of history very quick. Marx with Engels became more like AIDS rather than ebola. It doesn't kill you, but it does suck the life out of you.

It is best to leave these things to the professionals.[attachment=0]umbrella.jpg[/attachment]

Olga Photoshopova wrote:...The P.U.H. has made a triumphant return today in the Rose Garden, as U.S. Marines volunteered to make the ultimate sacrifice, and got wet just to hold President Obama's umbrella.
Comrade Olga, I know it would certainly get ME wet to hold President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama's umbrella! And I'm of the male persuasion! (although certainly not nearly as male as our Dear Leader is!, as evidenced by the now-famous masculine baseball pitch!)

ObamaThrow.PNG
But I digress...

An umbrella will protect Obama, or whatever his real name is, from water. But what will protect him from toilet paper?

the sugar in his candy-ass had to be protected...
Image Seeing to the safey and well being of Dear Leader is a PRIVELEGE I say. Corporal Poppins is a proud man this night!

FORWARD!

Prog Off.png

Watching this video will cause regular Americans to experience mild nausea . Listen to the stuttering uh,uh,uh's... and inane blithering. I wonder who serves His Majesty's tea in the morning?

Prog On.jpg

I enjoy watching underlings serving the Commander-in-Chief. Don't you? It reminds them of their rightful place in the world.

Marine holding umbrella.jpg
095cbe8fdd7ff63ceab9576bc829199d.jpg

From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli,
We now hold a retarded president's umbrella
To protect him from air and rain and sleet.
First to fight for dry pants and jackets
To keep our idiot leader looking clean,
We were once proud to claim the title
Of United States Marine

[attachment=0]Semper umbrellas.png[/attachment]

El Presidente wrote:Marine Poppins
Obama-califragilisticexpialidocious! A spoon full of sugar makes the socialized medicine go down.

Olga Photoshopova wrote:
El Presidente wrote:Marine Poppins
Obama-califragilisticexpialidocious! A spoon full of sugar makes the socialized medicine go down.
This reminds me...

Stupidleftiesgoballistic Coulterisferocious

This post with the Iwo Jima picture is now the first in the selection of umbrella-holding images on a Blaze.com blog by Meredith Jessup:

THE INTERNET HAS SPOKEN: OBAMA CAN HOLD HIS OWN DANG UMBRELLA

Exhibit A: The “umbrella platoon”

Exhibit B: “Marine Poppins”

Exhibit C:

(Image: Facebook)

D:

E:

And F:

It is, of course, contrary to USMC regulations for a Marine in Dress Blues to carry an umbrella...but what's shredding a few regs when we've got a wole Constitution to shred?

Just got this from our member Ronitchka:

A BIT LATE NOW, but I did come across this photo from last year proving that Obama is not the first monarch to have a member of the military hold an umbrella for him. Of course, the Queen is a lady, and also her hands were kind of full at the time!

Queen_Shooting_Umbrella.jpg