DON'T TRIGGER ME! - New flag for Safe Space Cadets

[img]/images/Gadsden_Flag_Space_Cadets.jpg[/img]

So that the Safe Space Cadets will not be unequal in their kultural wealth, I have created a new, politically-korrekt version of the (in)famous Gadsden Flag (*ptooey*). It will be raised every time there is a call to "arms" (for hugging).

I haven't quite figured out yet what this flag should be called. The Thinskin Flag? The Hasbeen Flag? This most humble Kommisar welcomes the contributions of the most equal masses for the christening dedication of this new symbol of hatred wussiness lameness revolutionary zeal!

Abusement Flag, Flecks Flag or General Millennial Flag......

Comrade Major Ursa inspires me.... Is Bears-Den Flag too obvious?

Dont Trigger Me Snowflake.png

Comrades, the line for the safe spaces forms on the Left­™.

Last night's Falcons game has given me a whole new perspective on this issue. I'm currently in a corner sobbing on a teddy bear.

Don't Trigger Me
I said, don't trigger me

[Verse 1]
Tyranny or Death
What we so proudly hail
Once you provoke her
Rattling of her tail

Always begins it
Always, but once engaged
Always surrenders
Showing her fangs of rage

I said, Don't Trigger Me

[Chorus]
So be it
I'll Threaten some more
To remove weapons is to prepare for war
So be it
Feeling quite sore
Touch me again for the words that you will hear evermore

Don't Trigger Me

[Verse 2]
Loathe it or I'll leave it
She with the deadly bite
Quick as the blue tongue
Forked as a lightning strike

Shining with brightness
Always in surveillance
Eyes, they never close
Emblem of vigilance

Ooh, no no no
Said, Don't Trigger Me

[Chorus]
So be it
I'll Threaten some more
So be it
Feeling quite sore

[Bridge]
So be it
I'll Threaten some more

[Verse 3]
tranny or Death
What we so proudly hail
Once you provoke her
Rattling of her tail

[Chorus]
So be it, I'll threaten some more
So be it, I'm feeling quite sore

[Outro]
DON'T TRIGGER ME!

I thought of this the other day , anyone come up with lyrics for the lines in red , I'm stuck for them .

The source I used for the lyrics seems to be missing a few lines.

Can we get this flag in to clip art? I'd love to be able to print it out for flying proudly.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Can we get this flag in to clip art? I'd love to be able to print it out for flying proudly.
Kollektive wish is my command. Added. It was time to do some post-Obama clip art cleaning anyway. There were a lot of dust bunnies in that basement.

For those unfamiliar with our Clip Art Basement, it's under the CLIPART! tab on the "Editor for the Rich" page. See the screenshot below.

I denounce the boys in agitprop for their negligence and careless performance of duties by failing to keep the People's Basement Bunnies dusted.

<spit>

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I denounce the boys in agitprop for their negligence and careless performance of duties by failing to keep the People's Basement Bunnies dusted.

<spit>

Thanks for pointing out the egregious lack of maintenance around here lately. I'll run right down and dust them off myself.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I denounce the boys in agitprop for their negligence and careless performance of duties by failing to keep the People's Basement Bunnies dusted.

<spit>

Thanks for pointing out the egregious lack of maintenance around here lately. I'll run right down and dust them off myself.
Oh ... THAT kind of bunny. I thought we had the small hoppity-hop ones, so cute, so fluffy, so huggable in safe spaces. I do not think snowflakes would like to hug THAT kind of bunny.

Triggered! (x10)

I was caught, in the middle of a Don Trump protest (Triggered)
I looked 'round, and I saw the cops making arrests (Triggered)
My mind raced, and I thought what could I do? (Triggered)
If I got caught, I'd just call up the ACLU. (Triggered)

Sting of the mace, inside my eyes,
The flashbombs they threw, tore me apart.

We've been ... TRIGGERSTRUCK!

Walked down the long street, broke some plate glass, hit some by-standers
Thought were were heroes, yeah heroes, for buying some guns.
Went to DC, and cried when Trump got into office.
Broke all the rules, acted like fools.
Yeah, yeah, we, we, we fought fascists.

And I was cryin' on my knees,
I want Hillary please,
But we got beat by Nazis.

We've been ... TRIGGERSTRUCK!
Triggerstruck!
Yeah, yeah yeah, Truggerstruck!
TRIGGERSTRUCK!

And now I'm cryin' on my knees,
Could I punch Trump please?

TRIGGERSTRUCK!
TRIGGERSTRUCK!
Yeah, yeah yeah, Triggerstruck!
Triggerstruck!

Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Said yeah, it's alright.
We're, rioting.
Said yeah, it's alright.
We're, rioting.
Rioting.

TRIGGERSTRUCK!
Yeah, yeah yeah, Truggerstruck!
Triggerstruck!
Triggerstruck!
Whoa Lenin, Lenin, Triggerstruck!
We've been Triggerstruck!
Triggerstruck!
Triggerstruck!
We've been Triggerstruck!

I'm sure Komrade Axl Rose ,would be the ideal candidate to record your new version Comrade Stierlitz . He could screech sing the lyrics far better than Brian Johnson ,not to mention being a certified Snowflake™

Here's a good video posted today and it already has close to 500,000 views. They could use our "Don't trigger me" flag.

Red Square wrote:Here's a good video posted today and it already has close to 500,000 views. They could use our "Don't trigger me" flag.

The point he's got wrong is P.C. rules apply only to protection of "leftist feelings" , when it comes to those deemed "right wingers" anything goes ,the bile & hatred spewed knows no bounds .

Here's the end result of "don't trigger me" movement.

It comes from our old 2008 thread -

Obama with his National Security Adviser, Winnie the Pooh

“This is one film that Hollywood would never produce.” ~Adam Carolla and Dennis Prager

Coming soon: #NoSafeSpaces

Is funny... I know I have been very absent due to heath issues, and so remiss in my duties, for which nothing will happen to me, because I am member of Party Kommisariate.... Wait.... I mean, for which I will be forced to drag my cetacean body along Road of Bones, to Labor Kamp where I will have to survive on rocks and occasional rancid herring thrown at me by proles in order to shame me... (Aha hah hah hah hah heh heh heh heh... cough... snerk... hack hack... ahhhhh... is funny, no?... I'm sorry... my blow hole is watering from laughing too hard... but I digress)... I know I have been absent due to health issues but have not been remiss in my duties because I have trained the young pod members of the Housekeeping, Yadda Yadda Yadda Kommisariate to work like a well-oiled military machine, just like the one from which I escaped during Katrina and I drill them constantly in their duties for just such situations as the one I have faced over the last 18 months... And due to my absence, I am somewhat behind in responding and participating in certain threads and topics, but this particular one begs to be re-awoken... especially since I do not understand what Axl Rose has to do with sound of trigger warning. Has not sound of trigger warning almost always been the sound of racking a handgun slide with about 20 to 22 pounds of force, give or take? Please correct me if I am wrong, as perhaps my being a dolphin and using sound differently than finger-monkeys and other animals might have confused my understanding of the issue... regardless, this seems like much more useful trigger warning, as racked slide is almost always good time to duck for cover, to what is clearly a safe space.. or am I misunderstanding the notion of safe space also? Sometimes, cross-species communications can be very confusing....