The Rich History Of The American Left

Whenever some right-winger tells you that your Marxist ideology is counter to America's judeo/christian foundation, just remind them that like syphilis we have been around for a long long time.

This picture is the most vivid and comprehensive portrayal of looter/moocher qualities combined in one person. This holiday season it should remind all of us about the true purpose of art - to give a visual representation to our idealistic musings as to what it really means to be a True Prog.

This man (or transgendered womyn) is as Prog as they come. It deserves to be included into our Clip Art Gallery.

another worthy piece. shared on twitter, and fb.

I absolutely love it. It visceral. Scares me actually. Makes me cling to my guns.

RIK

All we want is our fair share. Is that asking too much?

(I think not)

Maksim, is that guy available? Or at the very least, his PIN?

Well, Pinkie, at least he's now available in Clip Art, with a slightly different caption. You can even print him out and glue to the business end of your shovel, replacing Brad Pitt. You may need to reload your window in order to see him.

If one were to add a pair of Satan horns, a bitness suit and a Jeezus cross, couldn't this very well represent the evil capitalist honkey? Or Cheneydick?

How in Lenin's name could "The Perfect Prog" be of the Oppressor Class/Race?

That man is my hero. He's taking money for the greater good, isn't he? Sure beats Christian charity, and regular old personal heartfelt altruism.

Comrade Red^2

Now that Comrade Theocritus has Ascended and Achieved Enlightenment to become Comrade Prog Father, don't you think calling this lowly prole (however righteous he may be) the Perfect Prog is a slight to our own Kommissar of Communal Impalement?

Just asking.

Obamugabe

He is for displaying just the correct amount of leftist indignation. And if his fingers are for being any of the indication he is much haired manly man.

Comrade's hysterical rant dignified demand for Other Peoples' Money is entirely justified since The Hated Rich (ptui, ptui) were given their recent huge tax cuts. As long as I get my part of the take.

I have had an excellent idea, comrades! We should write a story that will echo through time. Call it "A Mayday Carol" with Scrooge as some up tight greedy cigar smoking capitalist that gets converted to Marxism.

Obamugabe wrote:Now that Comrade Theocritus has Ascended and Achieved Enlightenment to become Comrade Prog Father, don't you think calling this lowly prole (however righteous he may be) the Perfect Prog is a slight to our own Kommissar of Communal Impalement?
In fact, this Perfect Prog is our Father Prog's long-lost son. If the Perfect Prog weren't his son, why would Theo call himself Father Prog? It's absolutely infallible Prog logic.

Red Square wrote:In fact, this Perfect Prog is our Father Prog's long-lost son.

Are you referring to the Prodigal Prog?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Red Square wrote:In fact, this Perfect Prog is our Father Prog's long-lost son.

Are you referring to the Prodigal Prog?

Yes!

I've been looking for a good idea for an illustrated children's book. The Prodigal Prog. The long lost son coming back home to the Cube. I like that a lot.

I don't know why everybody says the things they do about you, Whoopie.

In Father Prog Theocritus's case, that son was likely conceived with a turkey baster. Of course, that is progmaculate conception.

Margaret wrote: I don't know why everybody says the things they do about you, Whoopie.

Maggie, surely not everyone.

(indistinct voice) What's that? Really? He said that? And so did she? (sigh)

Yeah, ok, I guess it is everyone.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Maggie, surely not everyone.

(indistinct voice) What's that? Really? He said that? And so did she? (sigh)

Yeah, ok, I guess it is everyone.

Just ribbing ya.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:All we want is our fair share. Is that asking too much?

(I think not)
Comrade Whooopie, Welcome to the too many 'o"'s club! It is if you are in the Congress, all the money they are paid legally is considered a welfare payment, and is called a stipend, which is non taxable, fundraising efforts are a tax deduction, funds collected are, all together now, non taxable! Gee, aren't they lucky?

Obamugabe wrote:I think Bruno just had a fit.

Which means: Everyone grab a mop!

I denounce Superkommissar Maksim for daring to artistically suggest that anyone other than I better exemplifies Righteously Angry Leftism-Globalism.

--Gorbels Cube

The Democrat-tic Party has made many changes in its visual representation lately, which reflects the ever shifting nature of its ideas, values, and principles. It is time they adopted the Official Seal that would be new while at the same time represent the party's single unchangeable quality.

I expect full royalties for the use of my likeness on this official Party seal, just send $9.95 per impression to Red Rooster, 888 Gulag #13, Siberia, The Motherland 666666-1.

Hail Obama's Stash!

(could somebody get me a towel this drool driving me batty!)