Obama Honors St Patrick's with 'Kiss Me I'm Kenyan' T-shirt

Among many gifts that President Obama receives on St. Patrick's Day from grateful American workers and peasants, there was one that he liked the most. It was a T-shirt that said "Kiss me I'm Kenyan," mailed to him by an unidentified individual from the Sheriff's office in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Mr. Obama chose to wear that shirt all day around the White House. It turned out to be a great conversation starter. To most of the questions Obama replied, "What are they going to do, investigate me?" followed by outbursts of cheerful laughter.

A copy of this shirt is now for sale in our renovated People's Sundries Store. Wear it to show others how much you care.

Why is that chicken holding an ax? If Obama had his way, I'm sure it would be holding a shovel instead.

Comrade Neotrotsky,

I believe the proper term would be "half black Irish".

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:Comrade Neotrotsky,

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Grey Irish?

Tovarichi wrote:
Dr. Chicago wrote:Comrade Neotrotsky,

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Grey Irish?
Good point comradeHowever, being that white is not worthy of Progressive PraisesI choose to overlook it

I disagree. He who is all things (PBUH) to all of his loyal subjects over which he is forced to rule NEEDS his white heritage to influence the voting Zionists in Nooo York and Flaaarida.

Our dearest leader is wonderfully blessed with the gift of blarney.

REDEFEAT CImageMMUNISM Only instead of the Peoplescube.com, a circle with the obama campaign "O" for a bumper sticker, if only I had the time and the rest to make it that way.