Submissions

So you've surfed through our pages and became convinced that you'll never be happy again until The People's Cube publishes your story / comment / artwork / song / photograph. You're sure that your selfless contribution will help The People's Cube to liberate the unwashed toiling masses from the stress of capitalist competition, and / or instill more guilt in the hearts of their employers?

Then send your material / proposal to [email protected].

We may not be able to answer every submission. If that happens to you, see Generic Rejection Notice below.

Generic Rejection Notice

We received your intractably foul miasmic gutter gleaning today; its reek still taints our posh glass and steel main offices. We perused your pages with mingled horror and rue, astonished at your ragout of delight in wickedness and technical ineptitude.

You will probably be content, if repose might ever rest in your emotional palette, to hear from us merely that we found your manuscript odious, incoherent, inadmissible, whatever it was: novel, verse, manual to build fictional outhouses, we cannot guess.

Of course we tried to use your poem, some sort of epic, upside down limericks, dense hieroglyphic stanzas, God only knows what, as our toilet paper. Your acid ink ran over our plumbing destroying newly installed Japanese flushing machines and the shiny Calcutta pipes of the real estate offices in the elegant Bauhaus-designed portico below us. Shame on you, sir!

We have Googled your other applications and literary submissions you have filed this year. Please be advised that you are herewith also rejected for a passport, credit card, disability, welfare, peanut selling license, ATM card, dog adoption certificate. We are putting that purblind beast you call "Che" to sleep. Forget about your laughable supposed proofs that you are legally blind.

We are taking away your junior high school diploma, PhD, baseball cards, American citizenship and chauffeur's credentials. Your rental lease is revoked; you have five days to pack. Begone, sir, you are effectively out on the street!

Consider yourself worse than dead. Poet, eh? Bard? Prophet? Truthteller? You would be better off after we finish with you, mon vieux, if you had never been born.

THE REJECTORS

(Prepared by Buck Buncombe, staff writer)

Headline:

Obama: We won't talk to "mess-makers." Orders staff to block calls from Chris Dodd and Barney Frank.

USA stops issuing VISAS to Honduras over Zelaya's coup

Here is where it lays the funny thing, every country has decided to impose judgment over this event without event without checking EX-President Zelaya background or the constitution law. Honduras is a third world country where the corruption lays withing the president 99% of the time and this case is no any different than many others, Zelaya has stolen a lot money from the country and has done a lot things to get where he is now (bribery,illegal deals, stealing ect.) I know that because my Family used to be really close to Zelaya's and they run the campaing together at some point. People is naive and they believe anything they tell them because they do not know any better. Truth to be told Jose Zelaya is no better than any other criminal that just wants more power to have the freedom to do whatever he pleases with the country. The Constitution of Honduras clearly establishs that it CANNOt be change and there is a reason for that the country is screw up as it is why do you need a person like Zelaya back in power over and over again and repeat what happen in Cuba or Venezuela??. I mean if Zelaya cared about the country it would be a different story but he does not he pays the leader of this joke of rebels going around convincing poor fools that died for him is the right thing to do, my Stepfather is one of them he is getting $50,000 just to make people believe in a cause that actually does NOT exist. Zelaya is a millionare and here lays the big question where did the money came from?? I mean Honduras is not what we call the country of prosperity. Obama I believe has done an amazing job with USA while it was in crisis but external crisis please do not get involve before you know the facts. What Zelaya did is highly frown upon the country and Illegal there is like 10 laws that prevent to even suggest a change on the constitution so get inform then leave the big decision like this to the Honduran Authorities

Comrades, I have been following this individual for some time and yesterday I am using my FSB Thought Criminal Mind Reading machine and I discover he/she/it are having illegal thought. This below dialogue is what he/she/it are thinking.
I believe this one is CIA operative posing as a gay terrorist loyal progressive party member and Barney Frank confidant to infiltrate our party. I recommend immediate termination or triple session to Jiffo-Lobo center so that comrade Bruno may have his way reeducate he/she/it.

"Did you know:

That the words race car spelled backward says race car.

That eat is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move it
to the last, it spells it's past tense ate.

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants,"

and add just a few more letters, it spells out:

"Go home you free-loading, benefit grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking
a**holes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, goat
loving, raggedy as* bast*rds with you."

How weird is that? Image

President, Congress pledge to take $1 salary for screwing up country to encourage CEOs to take $1 salary for screwing up companies.

Nanski Peloski agrees to fly back to California on her Lighthouse for the Blind broom instead of her 757.

Pavel Shovelindasky
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Nanski Peloski agrees to fly back to California on her Lighthouse for the Blind broom instead of her 757.
i was not paying anymind to politics this week...
iLike this guy
<object width="280" height="225">
<param name="movie" value="https://rt.com/s/swf/player.swf?file=ht ... f"></param>
<embed src="https://rt.com/s/swf/player.swf?file=ht ... ylish1.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="280" height="225">
</object>

This touches my heart, which is hard to do. I kept on thinking, "Stevie Nicks, where are you?"

I'm quite sure that goats are the up-and-coming thing. We could use goats to eat the Cap-n-Trade bill before any member of congress reads it. Think of how wonderful that would be: "The goat ate my bill," and pass it anyway, merely looking at one sheet of paper which says, "Details to be filled in later."

I like this.

Can someone show me how to create a link from Text Edit (I can do it from the original WEB as well.) I am sure it is simple, but, alas, I don't know to do it. I have something I would like to submit that is comparatively long and don't want to be rude and selfish with the space. The title is: "The People's Annual Report". Much more courteous to provide a link if I can. If I can't, I'll submit it anyway. It is very good, but, because of space considerations, I will understand if you remove it. You will love the content. I want all of these wonderful people I've been able to play with to see it. It is a year-end report to all comrades on just how far we have come since 1963.
I have a MacBook laptop, if this is relevant.
Please hurry! Sorry for the rush, but tomorrow is the last day of the year!
Thanks so much,
Pamalinsky

Highlight text you wish to link, then click on link icon and add link url.

[quote="Superkommissar Maksim"]Highlight text you wish to link, then click on link icon and add link url.

Stunning efficiency! You are the best! The BEST! Thank you!

Commrad Vilhelm wrote:Comrades, I have been following this individual for some time and yesterday I am using my FSB Thought Criminal Mind Reading machine and I discover he/she/it are having illegal thought. This below dialogue is what he/she/it are thinking.
I believe this one is CIA operative posing as a gay terrorist loyal progressive party member and Barney Frank confidant to infiltrate our party. I recommend immediate termination or triple session to Jiffo-Lobo center so that comrade Bruno may have his way reeducate he/she/it.

"Did you know:

"Go home you free-loading, benefit grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking

How weird is that? Image

I can't believe what I'm seeing! How did you manage to come up with this? The image alone sends me into fits of laughter!! Well done! I especially loved the lead-in to your glorious rant...Did you know? etc. Hilarious! A New Year's Eve present for me! Wonderful!

It's the shoes. The shoes. It always gets back to the shoes, doesn't it? W. C. Fields said once that he had a hangover that felt like the entire Russian army marching over his tongue in their stocking feet.

I think you may be onto something here, my dear Commissar Theocritus. Ah, yes...the shoes! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! It's ALWAYS the shoes! After giving my State-Allotted-Zoom-Device a few clicks, (you have no idea what I had to do to get this) I was able to discern that these shoes are, in fact, RUBBERS! Ha! How's THAT for some serious collective reconnaissance work! (I just know there is some glorious irony here.)

I would LOVE to send this to our comrades in the UK! They are in such need of our help. I mean...talk about a "Meal-Deal" combo (and, dare I say it, PACKAGE, although, it's unclear just how much heat this creature is packing)...it's cheap, and it's FAST, too! I would say this image pretty much sums up everything they are dealing with. I do take great offense at the overt use of rubbers in this image, however. It's quite vulgar. After all, weren't the Brits the ones who gave us the term "galoshes?" Words mean something!

Come to think of it, I don't recognize the background in this photo. Those benches don't look like NYC to me! I've been there! From Battery Park to Harlem and all over Central Park AND Gramercy Park AND Washington Square Park!

My gut feeling tells me this was shot right there in the U.K.!

We are definitely screwed!

Red Mobster wrote:Headline:

Obama: We won't talk to "mess-makers." Orders staff to block calls from Chris Dodd and Barney Frank.

No surprise here! Obama said, and I quote, "Hey, I don't have time for that mess." You'll have to Google it, because I don't have it. Heard him say it, though. He was "using the people's vernacular" to ingratiate himself to them. Brilliant subterfuge here! Hell to the Chief!

Pamalinsky, I think that you're right. This is definitely London. But a London of this world? Is either of his feet hitting the ground? Bear in mind that I'm an expert in this.

Well then, my most esteemed Commissar Theocritus, authority on the UK environs (I somehow knew this, and am most relieved to hear you admit it!)...May I offer this?: I can't quite tell if this creatures' feet are actually touching the ground. O.K.? I CAN see clearly that they are rubbers, however. Does this matter? I'm not so sure. Even if it's a Kapitalist Photoshop job, it STILL epitomizes what the Brits are going through every day. FYI: I actually heard someone suggest that if Obama can't come up with a long-form birth certificate, could it be possible that he is not human? That's what a poster said and I quoted. Legitimate question. Fits (or, should I say, fists) right in with your question about the planetary origins of some of our leaders and/or citizens, and that means this creature, too. Please forgive me if this seems "over the top". I'm working on this over-the-top business, on a daily basis, as a virgin prog.

By the way, I left YOU, my most respected Kommissar Theocritus, out of my commuppance confession to the Politburo, and a few others. You may not know that they admonished me quite soundly and deservedly. I was very upset at the time. I tossed you to the "and others" category, when in fact, you are one of the Politburo I respect the most! My sincerest apologies. I don't actually know if you are part of the Politburo, or who exactly is. I need to do some research on this site, and, it is a massive project. Huge! Every time I go to a category on this forum, I find myself "drowning in a Sea of Love." ( FYI: This "talking point" is based on a most wonderful tune, a blues thing: It goes..."I've been down ONE time, and I've been down TWO times. THIS TIME! I'M DROWNING IN THE SEA OF LOVE! The late, Eva Cassidy has a wonderful version of it. Worth a Google. That's all I have to say about that.

Pamalinsky, you are too kind. I don't know if I'm a member of the Politburo. I do know that I'm a Made Progressive. I sit here in West Texas at the Rancho de Rio Grande and plot about how I can enlighten the world with true progism. I would hate for the pearls of wisdom that come from my brain, especially after a six pack and a pizza (Bruno! That's the pizza guy! Would you get the door?) and I lust to shower the world with the benison of no consequences for actions, especially my actions.

In fact, the major reason to become a made prog is that you are not responsible for your actions. You are judged entirely by your stated desires. Results don't matter.

Progressivism is a result-free belief.

When you really and truly believe that, you are a made prog.

Earth-Hour Lights Out must NOW become "Earth-Decade Lights Out"

Fellow Comrades, Progs, Proles and Sweating Masses:

We to save Mother Earth, we must make 2010 the year in which "Earth-Decade Lights-Out" superseded (dare I say "eclipsed") "Earth-Hour Lights-Out." More follows the entrance (below) into the land of The Gorbels Cube:

GAIA Mininister Neytiri wholeheartedly agrees with me. Ten years of lights out living within the harmony-with-nature rules that have held sway on her native planet, Pandora, for eons, will be sufficient to reverse our pushig Mother Earth toward the cataclysmic result of Global Warming.

Skeptics may ask:

"How will we make it through the night? If we burn fires, won't we be adding CO2 to the atmosphere and thus making Global Warming worse instead of better"

There is a clear scientific answer to that:

What do Na'vis do at night? They spend the evenings in stimulating ways that only require starlight and the sense of touch.

But skeptics say, "Doesn't that lead to a population explosion and thus cause a carbon-footprint bomb coinciding with a population bomb?"

The answer is obviously "no" because the carbon-footprint bomb comes not from increases in population but rather upon the effects of what the increased population does-- i.e, innovation, inventiveness, etc."

But skeptics say, "But that's impossible-- a population cannot be so stagnant."

They're wrong. We already have scientific evidence. An experiment conducted on Earth decades ago prove that embracing a "Na'vi" type of harmony-with-nature lifestyle does yield a population that wisely eschews climate-threatening behavior such as innovation, inventiveness, etc. The Woodstock Generation has proven this beyond any serious doubt.

Additionally, as an enticement to encourage younger generations of Americans to save Mother Earth by emulating the Woodstock Generation, we have ready means to persuade them. The young generations today are especially computer-savvy. Unlike the older generations, they are eager to embrace computer models.

Thus, we emulate "Rock the Vote's" utilization of raw sexual appeal to entice scientifically untrained minds in the younger generations to eagerly embrace our cause.

We must be open to other, additional ways to induce the population at large to embrace "Earth-Decade Lights-Out."

--Gorbels Cube

Commissar Theocritus wrote:It's the shoes. The shoes. It always gets back to the shoes, doesn't it? W. C. Fields said once that he had a hangover that felt like the entire Russian army marching over his tongue in their stocking feet.

Commissar Theo, You are very astute. Why shouldn't the Dear Leader's family revel in their success? It gives us common people a chance to feel the worthlessness of our being here and this will further the progressive goal of more of us to willingly to go to death chamber.

This is why I wear my Bruno Maglia shoes often. BTW is Bruno any relation to this Italian people? Can he get me discount on these shoes?
Barack Obama
enjoys living like a king, so why shouldn't
Michelle Obama
live like a queen?

The First Lady
was photographed last night in
Hawaii
wearing $635 per pair designer shoes by Maison
Martin Margiela.

A woman lucky enough to have a job in this economy and working for the
federal minimum wage
of $7.25 per hour would have to work 88 hours (without taxes taken out) to make enough to pay for Michelle Obama's shoes.

The Obama's are staying at an $8.9 million estate for an estimated $4000 per night. To cover the Obama's ten night stay, the
minimum wage worker
would have to work two-and-a-half years (before taxes) to come up with the $40,000 Obama is reportedly laying out.

Obama has lectured Americans about how they can not expect to live their lives as indulgently as they have in the past.. He has lectured businesses about their travel and pay. Yet Obama and his wife live like
kings and queens

The news media has yet to call him out on his extravagance when there is 10% unemployment with no sign of the employment picture improving this coming year.

Obama Works on Golf Problem
obama-cleanup2.jpg
Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama has responded to criticism that he has not been active enough with the golf problem and left work early on Friday to work on the very serious golf problem.

In other news, one of President Obama's largest donors, "BP" is considering changing its name to "Barack Petroleum" from "British Petroleum".

Thank you, Evil Smiley. I stole that one for https://www.jessicaswell.com.

What? You think that you get credit? I'm a made prog, you know, and what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Commrad Vilhelm wrote:Comrades, I have been following this individual for some time and yesterday I am using my FSB Thought Criminal Mind Reading machine and I discover he/she/it are having illegal thought. This below dialogue is what he/she/it are thinking.

"Did you know:

How weird is that? Image

I can't believe what I'm seeing! How did you manage to come up with this? The image alone sends me into fits of laughter!! Well done! I especially loved the lead-in to your glorious rant...Did you know? etc. Hilarious! A New Year's Eve present for me! Wonderful!
Ah Comrade's She is beautiful, Da? I was in Kazakhkstan once and saw such a vision of lovelyness!

Evil Smiley wrote:Obama Works on Golf Problem
obama-cleanup2.jpg
Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama has responded to criticism that he has not been active enough with the golf problem and left work early on Friday to work on the very serious golf problem.

In other news, one of President Obama's largest donors, "BP" is considering changing its name to "Barack Petroleum" from "British Petroleum".
This is not good Comrades! Comrade Obama's ball's will get all oily!

Let us not forget the time that Comrade Clinton was playing golf--in the dark and turned in just above par.

How's that for oily balls?

The Spirit of Che Keeps the Fascist at Bay

https://newsbusters.org/sites/default/f ... zChe_0.jpg

NBC Cites Illegal Immigrant Activist to Label Court Ruling 'Threatening'

https://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/nbc-cite ... hreatening

Our ongoing glorious struggle to liberate Amerika from the Rethuglikkkan Dark Age by turning Red States into Blue ones continues.

[quote="Expel The Red States"]The Spirit of Che Keeps the Fascist at Bay

https://newsbusters.org/sites/default/f ... zChe_0.jpg

NBC Cites Illegal Immigrant Activist to Label Court Ruling 'Threatening'

https://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/nbc-cite ... hreatening

Our ongoing glorious struggle to liberate Amerika from the Rethuglikkkan Dark Age by turning Red States into Blue ones continues.[/quote
I'm thinkin' Red ones into Blue ones, too, if you get my drift. Let's get 'er done!

"Did you know:

How weird is that? Image
If this image doesn't include every activist cause, I don't know what does!

For example: Gay, Environmental, Muslim, Tolerance, Fashion, etc.

Brilliant!

There's a certain je ne sais quoi about the glasses. A touch of Bouvier, perhaps?

Where's the riderless horse?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:There's a certain je ne sais quoi about the glasses. A touch of Bouvier, perhaps?

Where's the riderless horse?
Je ne sais quoi, fer shuure, Father Prog!
Riderless horse? Hmmmmmmmmmm.
A riderless horse or caparisoned horse (in reference to its ornamental coverings, which have a detailed protocol of their own) is a single horse, without a rider, and with boots reversed in the stirrups, which sometimes accompanies a funeral procession. The horse follows the caisson carrying the casket.

I mean, this is just sooo Bouvier! Brilliant observation!

Ah, the boots. That's the problem. Look at his boots. I'm rather surprised though that he doesn't have those new, popular wedges, which look frankly like something that Elton John would have worn on stage in 1975. Perhaps he can't find them in his size.

But once I saw Nell Carter singing and dancing in high heels, and I am quite sure that the material developed for her was the starting point for all the carbon-fiber materials that we have now, which are stronger and lighter than steel.

I mean, that girl was putting some WEIGHT on those shoes.

I agree, Father Prog! Some of the new "chic" heels, with clumpy toes and high elevations (the clumpy toes, I FIRMLY believe, compensate for the lofty elevations.) accomplish our goals! This is clearly a method of making all "babes" equal! This is how great things get done, hoping that the ones wearing these shoes "stumble and fall!"

It will work in our favor! Yes, yes, yes, very much like the

Chinese foot-binding, a way to keep women in their place! How very progressive!

Submission idea.
Winners to the $3 eat-a-meal-with Obama contest announced!
https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/whi ... 27446.html

Well, since this is a "Submissions" thing, a free for all, I'll submit this:

https://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.htmlThis, from author Kurt Vonugut kind of epitomizes what the left, and Agenda 21 wants from us.

[/indentr]

Here's another submission from my friend, Jeff. I keep encouraging him to write for the Cube, but he is reluctant. He wants to, though, and gave me permission, so I thought I would put one of his writings right here on the Cube.

One thing I can say about his writing is that you never know how it's going to end. He's a fun read.

It's entitled:

THE AUTOMATON'S QUADRILLE (a true story)

When I started at GE, I was swamped with these horrid nightmares for the first six months of running alongside of the line and trying to keep up. I dreamed almost every variant of nightmare that could be imagined on the assembly line; having my limbs torn off, feet crushed, knees smashed, avalanches of refrigerators falling on me, you name it, I dreamt it.

I wasn't alone; everyone who just started with me was also having very similar nightmares. The older workers assured me that the nightmares would eventually go away, and they did, along with almost all of my dreams. After about six months my dreaming shut down completely, or at least I couldn't remember dreaming anymore.

On occasion the nightmares would return, usually when I was put in a different area of the line or something that involved a dramatic change in the type of work.

We worked on teams which rotated jobs every thirty minutes, so if you were on an eight man team you had to learn eight jobs; a four man team, four and so on.

Once I was on this four man team with a four way rotation for a mind bobbling year. The absolute monotony was skull wrenching; I was constantly on the verge of clawing my eyes out due to the brain-dead abyss of boredom.

One nightmare I remember vividly, at lunch time our four man team went to the cafeteria together and we went through the line and all got the same meal slopped on our prison trays. The trays were square and had four compartments for food. As we were moving along the cafeteria line the first guy would extend his tray and this robot arm would slop down and fill the upper right compartment of the tray. The next guy would move forward and the same. After one compartment was filled we would rotate our tray clockwise so that by the next station the robot arm would fill the upper right-hand corner again.

We did this ‘til all four corners and all four trays were filled. We then moved on to the two cash resisters at the end; the 1st and 3rd workers to the left register and the 2nd and 4th to the right.

The price was a dollar per compartment per person; four squares is 42 which naturally was $16 total at $4 each. We then proceeded to our square table with four chairs and seated ourselves in a rational order, clockwise.

We all grabbed our forks and began eating out of the lower right hand compartment. When we had all finished that compartment the team leader would holler out, “Rotate!” We would spin the tray 90 degrees clockwise, set the fork down to the right of the tray, stand up, move counter-clockwise to the next seat, sit down, grab the fork and begin working on the next compartment.

After three rotations we would take our trays to the kitchen and head back to the assembly line. The nightmare of an automaton!

It was at GE that I discovered the Work Fugue. This was an ever-present phenomenon in the plant with every single person describing these monotonous hypnotic trance states as psychological or mental “road trips.”

These weren't similar to the psychiatric disorder of Dissociative Fugue but were more akin to the traditional practice of trance dancing among shamans. This work fugue is a defense mechanism which the brain uses to defend itself from the violent and blunt trauma of recursive and repetitive monotony which can rapidly devolve into a state of catatonic automatonism, i.e., the thousand yard stare or the factory idiot syndrome (FIS.)

Couple FIS with a bad marriage and ya corner the brain into only one refuge, drugs and alcohol. I have to state honestly, with a good ten years of retrospect, I do believe that alcohol saved my life and gave me a reason to live from day to day. I can't even begin to comprehend those who work in factories for 35-40 years.

I have a good buddy of mine (Big Daddy) who just retired from 40 years at GE and on occasion we do breakfast at Burger King on Sunday mornings. I love the guy to death and he's a ton of fun hangin' out with, but 40 years in that plant has made him somewhat of the local village idiot around the South side.

I would most certainly prefer to be euthanized before I would allow myself to be just another Big Daddy! The factory takes everything from you nowadays, no retirement, no healthcare and it sucks your brain dry.

A forty-year-long factory-style seppuku that's only benefit is three squares a day and a free county burial plot with no headstone. I guess in this case the dead end is the dead end; the factory annihilates you, evaporating your last memory of being in a twined wisp of fog.

I know of a guy who prays to God before he goes to sleep to help him with his nightmares. He says it works. Sounds like a good idea if mine start up again.

Loaf, why have nightmares? After all, the reelection of President Barack Hussein Oblameo is a sure thing. In this case it's one man, one vote, and unfortunately two times, but after the second time, we won't be bothered by pesky elections.

Look at the waste of time and energy of an election. The serfs and proles should merely just bow their heads and pull the wagon again. After all, that's all they're good for.

Isn't it?

Yes. Hopefully voter ID won't pass. If it does, how will the dead be able to vote? Dear Leader is so compassionate, he thinks about the good of the dead.

And on another note. I am wondering if the police union will stick up for this guy. Maybe they can say that he was talking about Sasqwatch and just got his descriptors mixed up! Anybody might make that mistake! https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-Ne ... tion-video

I propose a Constitutional amendment which states that anyone who has lived in Chicago, or stayed there, or passed the night there, is hereby able to vote as many times as he wishes, in as many jurisdictions as he pleases.

After all, what would AmeriKKKa be without our dear, crooked thugs running Chicago.

Rahm Emanuel telling gangsters to shoot each other, but leave the kids alone. If he'd had another drink, he'd have added, as we all would, "Shoot the RethugliKKKans too."

Seems elderly residents of Imperialist England are being denied the very desirable Carbon Credits they need by a failed Capitalist system. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-24828797

Baghdad Falls, IRS Punishes, Attorney General Runs Guns, Ambassador Murdered, Health Care Fails, Budget BUSTED, Great Leader Proclaimed Greatest Father Nation ever had. This will be a Glorious Fathers Day Comrades, Rejoice in the light of the National Dad while celebrating the wonders of the single Mom with many Bio Dads. Forward!

obama Baby Huey copy.jpg
worddust wrote:Baghdad Falls, IRS Punishes, Attorney General Runs Guns, Ambassador Murdered, Health Care Fails, Budget BUSTED, Great Leader Proclaimed Greatest Father Nation ever had. This will be a Glorious Fathers Day Comrades, Rejoice in the light of the National Dad while celebrating the wonders of the single Mom with many Bio Dads. Forward!

Defense Secretary Determines New Marine Uniform which will be no longer offensive

Comrades, as any patriot who spent his weekend symbolically moving his flag while replacing it with a white flag of hope, change and truce, posting gun free zones throughout the house, embracing the latest offerings of Peace to Iran, I just couldn't live with myself knowing that out there somewhere some poor misguided individual in a free society, would be going through unspeakable torture seeing Marine Recruiters in crisply pressed uniforms plying their evil trade. Thankfully, rather than promote racial profiling which would provide transparent justification for certain harboring terroristic thoughts, our glorious Obama cabinet department member Secretary of Defense, Mr. Ash Carter wrote an illustrious memo that would be a testament to the leadership of our armed forces and would win the hearts and minds of the brightest Hollywood Stars. Comrades, Marine Recruiters will no longer wear that evil military uniform until a new design and continue their efforts to not to offend members of our society as well as the possession of evil weapons.

With so much negative and hostile imagery being produced, Americans are just not able to believe that every Muslim terrorist who shoots and kills military personnel are simply misunderstood and are victims themselves. Given the right set of circumstances, why any of us could open fire on men and women in uniform. Remember it's not an Islamic thing and it just makes us different which is what embracing our differences is all about in the wonderful world of Next TuesdayTM. Therefore I am embracing the White Flag of Truth and
Peace in our time!

Another killer post comrade trashmouth. Satirical as well as poignant. Love it.

LONDON — A glorious memorial to Karl Marx at a cemetery in North London has been defaced for the second time in less than two weeks.
This time, radicalized capitalist vandals splashed the monument to the 19th-century political philosopher in Highgate Cemetery — which is listed among British structures with exceptional historical interest — with a bright red substance that is believed to be red dye 40 and may also contain lead.
Photographs posted on Twitter by the cemetery on Saturday showed the marble gravestone daubed with ugly political untruths such as “doctrine of hate” and “architect of genocide.”
“Senseless. Stupid. Ignorant,” it added of the vandalism. “Whatever you think about Marx's legacy, this is not the way to make your bourgeois point.”
A plaque within the gravestone, bearing epitaphs to Marx, his wife and his grandson, was also daubed with the red substance.
“This is no way to treat our heritage,” the cemetery said. “We will repair as far as possible.”
An enlightened revolutionary socialist, author of “Das Kapital” and co-author of the “Communist Manifesto,” Marx was born in Trier, Germany, on May 5, 1818, and later lived in Berlin, Paris and London. He resided in the British capital from 1849 until his death in 1883.
The attack was the latest on memorials of historic interest in London in the past month. Vandals stubbed out a cigar on a statue of Prime Minister Winston Churchill and painted a flying penis on a sculpture commemorating the Royal Air Force's Bomber Command in Green Park.