Try this weird trick to reduce your taxes

[img]/images/IRS_Weird_Tax_Trick.jpg[/img]

Comrades!

This weird trick can help reduce any penalties or survive any audit by the glorious IRS.

When confronted by the Auditors of Redistribution, one must simply state: "I have lost my tax records from the past seven years due to a computer glitch." That statement will be unarguable from their standpoint.

Forward Comrades! The fundamental transformation of the IRS continues!

A New Rhyme For Our Times:

Lerner Bo-Peep
Has lost her tweets
And can't tell where to find them.
Leave them alone
And claim they'll come home
Wagging their e-mails behind them.

(I would be most appreciating of a graphic of this, from those who can do such.)

[color=#C0392B]RedDiaperette[/color] sweetly wrote:I would be most appreciating of a graphic of this, from those who can do such.

I found one...

ms-lerner.jpg

Brava, brava, Comrade Putout, with many thanks!

But Comrade Dr. Ikan Steponit it's obvious that Comrade Lois Lerner has known about and probably used this trick for years.

My beet fields and potato fields are quite vast because of this trick. Now, excuuuuuuuse MEEEE while I have another vodka.

I didn't need to read this article. Everyone here knows the current truth, don't they? There are no weird tricks to reduce anything. Only Comrade Obama is allowed to reduce person's people's human's mammals bi-ped's taxes. Why can't we all just get along?

Komrades, I do not understand the purpose of this tip.

We in The Party do not pay taxes.

Either we are the good* rich like the Clintons, who don't pay taxes. Then there is our vast myrmidon army of unthinking, chronically unemployed useful idiots democrat voters who are on the dole. They have money redistributed to them from rethuglican tea-party tax-payers. If our disciples paid taxes they would quit voting for our Party Members. Please do not let the only half of the population who pays taxes know how they might get out of paying them like we in The Party have.

*Not to be confused with the bad rich like the Koch Brothers.

One would believe that teabagger Rethuglikkans would have learned from their failed attempt to challenge Timmy "Turbo-Tax" Geithner.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:There are more computer crashes.Happy Times.
It is obvious that Public Servants™ at IRS are all using bumper-car-mounted computers. What fun to work and play at IRS!

Apparently the major cause of government hard drive crashes are subpoena's from the Congress.

comrade Buttinsky wrote:Apparently the major cause of government hard drive crashes are subpoena's from the Congress.

Indeed, comrade. It goes to show that privileged executives should be left alone by the illegitimate representatives of the politically ignorant. Claims of executive privilege will ensure that advances in disinformation technology can be maintained, in perpetuity. A supoena is obviously akin to an EMP strike. Devestating to electronic equipment such as computers and blackberries.