Khalid Mohammed turns to Michelle Obama for Inspiration ?

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed turns to First Lady Michelle Obama for Inspiration?

Comrades,

Through my sources at state controlled MSM , it has been relayed to me that the mastermind of 911, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed , has been making some powerful new statements since the good news of the moving of his trial to NYC.

Granted his statements from the past have been both powerful and insightful:

• "I decapitated with my blessed right hand the head of the American Jew Daniel Pearl, in the City of Karachi, Pakistan."
  • "I was responsible for the 9/11 operation, from A to Z."

However, his new statements on the moving of his trial are very interesting.

Apparently when questioned by one of the leftover "Bush repressive military guards" on his reaction to being moved to NYC for a new second trial, he is quoted as saying, "For the first time in my adult life I am proud of the US because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

When questioned further if the inspiration for this statement was from First Lady Michelle Obama, he would only smile and not say anything.

He did express great hopes for his new trial and said that since he will be found innocent because of the extreme torture he went through and the racist policies of the Bush and the Jewish State against Islam. It was interjected with the occasional "allah akbar"

As a side note, he did hope his new facilities in NYC would have HBO.

It does make a Comrade proud to know that Our Most Great Leader, Papa
Obama's wife inspires more than just the masses!

Fraulein Obamski
"For the first time in my adult life I am proud of the US because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

I KNEW they had more in common than just looks, dear comrade! All Mama Obama needs is a white t-shirt and they would be brothers! ... sisters?.... COMRADES!! in arms, with arms of mass destruction if luck continues to go their way.
Oh, my heart pitter-patters for the day these 2 masterminds of American dissolution & destruction could have their desires realized!

Comrade

Perhaps they could go on joint speaking tours after the trial.

It seems to be the "thing" today

Propaganda Update:

(rumor has it they even have the same coiffeur now)

ImageImage

Fraulein Obamski
I think they do, I think they do! A quick phone call to Sheik Muhammad Obama's Berka Beauty Salon, should give us the answer.

1-866-getthatdo