If We Had Some Global Warming M4GW

There is a small gang of fascists in Minnesota that think Global Warming is a joke. They like to goose step around in chicken-little suits. Ugly, really ugly.

Minnesotans For Global Warming

m4gw_tizona.jpg

The Global Warming Song is pure poetry.

If we had some global warming
Way up here in Minnesota
If we had some global warming
I wouldn't mind one iota.

LMAO

They aren't going to think GW is funny when they see the bodies of dead baby polar bears floating pass their trailer or whatever the Hell that shack is called!

As Grand Inquisitor for the Reformed Church of Latter Day Climatology (The Goremans), I shall begin an investigation into this heresy immediately. Forget that kiddie crap like Waterboarding. The Rack shall do nicely.

--
ZB

When they're living in a tropical paradise with plenty of sun and good weather, we will be able to say "See, we told you so!"

Make them sit on the Spanish horse, Zam! That will teach the unbelievers!

I'm not even sure what that is, but I have a bad feeling about it. Is it anything like our MTE's latest personal pleasure device, also known as the Pear of Anguish?

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Make them sit on the Spanish horse, Zam! That will teach the unbelievers!

Yes! Excellent idea! But let's leave the leg weights off for several hours. It'll give new meaning to the term "A bad case of hemorrhiods".

--
ZB

If we had some global warming. So Cal would not had a snow storm. We could sure use some global warming down here.

P.S.
I'm going to fill out an E-Indictment. White man assaults and batters transvestite bird person .