Dear Leader seeks to uplift oppressed Muslims!

Comrades,

Our Glorious Dear Leader Obama has sent his lackey bootlick Leader of Amerikan Space Program, Charley Bolden, to the oppressed Middle East. Why the Middle East, you may ask? Why, to bring our Jihadi oppressed brethren into the 17th 18th 19th 20th century to join us in the fight for the People's Kollektive. Here is what Comrade Bolden told his audience:

When I became the NASA Administrator - before I became the NASA Administrator - he charged me with three things: One was that he wanted me to re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, that he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with predominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."

Does this not bring tears to your eyes, comrades? Our Dear Leader wants to right the great wrongs that have been heaped upon our Jihadi oppressed brethren.

Come murderers rapists lunatics Glorious Brothers and join our fight!!

PROG OFF

This is un-f%^#%ing-believable.

Check it out:

https://nasawatch.com/archives/2010/07/ ... den-2.html

help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."
We certainly know they are well learned, for the most part (that little shoe incident and car non - detonation in Times Square incident should be discounted), are of good competent knowledge of bomb makings. This is a glorious accomplishment for camel jockey's, is it not? And, by all means, we must make sure we welcome and embrace are dear sand turban bedfellows. Dear Leader is always looking out for what is best for Amerika, is he not!

Indeed, comrade Gore would never been able to invent the internet without zeros to go with all those ones. I'm a little fuzzy on the engineering contributions however. But I'll take his word for it.

Proletariat Peabody wrote:Comrades,

Our Glorious Dear Leader Obama has sent his lackey bootlick Leader of Amerikan Space Program, Charley Bolden, to the oppressed Middle East. Why the Middle East, you may ask? Why, to bring our Jihadi oppressed brethren into the 17th 18th 19th 20th century to join us in the fight for the People's Kollektive. Here is what Comrade Bolden told his audience:

When I became the NASA Administrator - before I became the NASA Administrator - he charged me with three things: One was that he wanted me to re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, that he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with predominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."

Does this not bring tears to your eyes, comrades? Our Dear Leader wants to right the great wrongs that have been heaped upon our Jihadi oppressed brethren.

Come murderers rapists lunatics Glorious Brothers and join our fight!!

PROG OFF

This is un-f%^#%ing-believable.

Check it out:

https://nasawatch.com/archives/2010/07/ ... den-2.html

The contributions and even the Koran made predictions of such events. This alone is one of the proofs that the Qur'an is the True Word of Allah:

THE EXPLORATION OF SPACE

Humanity's exploration of space was accelerated with the Soviet satellite Sputnik on 4 October 1957, which launch is considered by NASA as the dawn of the "Space Age." The first man to ever leave the Earth's atmosphere was the Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin who made his space flight in 1961 in Vostok 1 spacecraft. On 20 July 1969, the American astronaut Neil Armstrong became the first human being ever to set foot on the Moon.

In fact, the Qur'an revealed that such developments and achievements would one day be realised. For instance, Allah draws our attention to this in the following verse:

O company of jinn and human beings. If you are able to pierce through the confines of the heavens and Earth, pierce through them. You will not pierce through, except with a clear authority. (Qur'an, 55:33)

The Arabic word sultan, translated here as "a clear authority," has other meanings as well: force, power, sovereignty, dominion, law, path, permission, give leave, justify, and proof.
Careful examination reveals that the above verse emphasizes that humanity will be able to move into the depths of Earth and sky, but only with a superior power. In all likelihood, this superior power is the superior technology employed in the twentieth century, for it enabled scientists to achieve this great feat.
THE VOYAGE TO THE MOON
And the moon when it is full, you will mount up stage by stage! What is the matter with them, that they have no faith? (Qur'an, 84:18-20)

After referring to the Moon, the above verses then say that people will mount up stage by stage. The termtarkabunna comes from the verb rakiba, (to mount, walk on a path, follow, embark upon, set about, participate, or rule).In the light of these meanings, it is very likely that the expression "you will mount up stage by stage" refers to a vehicle to be boarded.[/indentr]
Indeed, the astronauts' spacecraft pass through each layer of the atmosphere one by one, and then begin to pass through the Moon's gravitational field. Thus, the Moon is reached by moving through individual layers. In addition, the swearing by the Moon in Surat al-Inshiqaq 18 further strengthens this emphasis, meaning that the verse may well be a sign that humanity will travel to the Moon. (Allah knows best.)
[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Real site- you can't make this stuff up

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Yes indeed Comrade, "truth" like this can not be ignored!

Comrades,

Glory be to AllahLenin that Obamachev has seen the wisdom of making way for Jihadist Enlightenment to move to the front of the line of space exploration by instructing Imperialist Amerika's space-oppressing NASA to "step down so others can step up."

Praise Obamastroika!

--Kommisar of Fatwas

Not only that, Comrade Kommisar of Fatwas, but Obamachev has also seen the wisdom of re-directing NASA's mission from that of oppressing space itself to that of saving GAIA from the dreaded, giant-sized Arachnida ClimateGateus, which reached Earth as a
a stow-away in our Inter-Galactic Shuttle transporting me and other Na'vi leaders to help Comrade Gore to save Earth from the ravages of Human Activity:

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Might not even be related but I think dear leader is taking his shoes off to throw at Bushitler.

obamapray.JPG

umm, looks like they're all attending a flatulence convention, but you are most likely more likely to be correct, comrade Che.

Comrade Whoopie said;"[highlight=#ffff99]Indeed, comrade Gore would never been able to invent the internet without zeros to go with all those ones. I'm a little fuzzy on the engineering contributions however. But I'll take his word for it.[/highlight]"

Indeed, indeed Comrade Whoopie. The Great Book of Islam predicted not only the Internet, but teleportation as well:

"He who possessed knowledge of the Book said: "I will bring it [the Queen of Saba's throne] to you before your glance returns to you." And when he [Sulayman] saw it standing firmly in his presence, he said: "This is part of my Lord's favour, to test me to see if I will give thanks or show ingratitude." (Qur'an, 27:40)

"A demon of the jinn said: "I will bring it to you before you get up from your seat. I am strong and trustworthy enough to do it." (Qur'an, 27:39)

These are obvious references to the near instant transmission of information (the Internet) and the teleportation of physical matter in the blink of an eye. Of course teleportation is not a reality yet. Science fiction? For now it is, but today's science fiction is often tomorrow's science fact.

This reminds me of a prophecy shown to me from the Quran about the birth of the prophet.
I don't remember the book. " A man shall come riding on a camel". No reference to time, location, or anything else. The only prerequisite is a man being able to ride a camel.

That lets me out!

I could ride camel. Would only do it for People, though. Or Revolution.

Or maybe vodka.

As for engineering and technology, has our Leader not also mastered ancient art of alchemy - on daily basis he turns truth to lies and lies to truth!

Oh. Wait. Comrades, I am at loss. I was going to strike out one or other and yet both seem right! Our glorious leader encompasses ALL!!

[quote="Fraulein Pulloskies"]umm, looks like they're all attending a flatulence convention, but you are most likely more likely to be correct, comrade Che.[/quote]

Dearest Fraulein:

I believe that you may have experienced the "airs" due to the flatulence, or maybe the smelly feet of all of those Mooslims getting ready to pray! (Isn't that strange to see the POTUS in a Mosque?). Understandable, but I would gently remind you that Comrade Chedoh is not Comrade Che'....LOL

I like the new look Commissar Che Gourmet. Like a breath of fresh "airs" as the Frau would say. It's so with the current times.