Collectivists March to Stop Global Warming

Words cannot describe the this... Red is such a beautiful color...

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

That was just.....sniff, sniff.......beautiful.

Update 2011:
Title should read Collectivists March to Stop Global Warming Climate Change. Seems some Reich wing plot has been at work on the People's Cube archives. All of our glorious articles on Climate Change have been contaminated with the words Global Warming. We are rectifying this contamination with links to the Correct Thought Climate Page (Global_Warming.php).

Not content with the pace of Climate Change legislation efforts the gulag gals have created a new line of footwear...

globalwarming_flipper-shoes.jpg

Many of our Comrades are courageous enough to march naked onto a Swiss Glacier to show their support for GAIA! I understand from Earth females who participated that this was especially hard arduous for the young men participating, but they felt "someone had to man-up and do it." Image
--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Comrade Whoopie,
I noticed those shoes are called HIGH TIDE HEELS. High tide indeed. When the sea levels rise those heels will be a must have.

GAIA Minister Neytiri,
So nice to see you Neytiri. We need to see more of you. Nothing comes close to drawing attention to Climate Change than a 10 foot tall, blue, humanoid female.

Grigori E.R. wrote: * * *

GAIA Minister Neytiri,
So nice to see you Neytiri. We need to see more of you. Nothing comes close to drawing attention to Climate Change than a 10 foot tall, blue, humanoid female.

My Dear Favorite Tarheel Progressive, Comrade Grigori,

I'm flattered that you want to see more of me.

Have no fear that I will be working behind the "seens" in administrative enforcement of Cap 'N' Trade for Obama.

By the way, have you been to the Peoples Triangle lately?

I have relatives there (but they're disguised as human, female basketball players and they must wear "flesh colored" bodypaint 24/7 to keep themselves "under cover."

--GAIA Minister Neytiri