Call Girls Against Climate Change

hooker.jpg

Prostitutes doing their part for the Planet

COPENHAGEN — Prostitutes of a Danish sex workers association will offer their services for free to delegates of the UN climate summit in Copenhagen, an association official told AFP Saturday.

Susanne Moeller said the move was meant to protest an anti-prostitution initiative undertaken by Copenhagen city hall.

The city, host of the December 7-18 UN climate summit, distributed postcards in Copenhagen's hotels that said "Be sustainable: Don't buy sex." It also sent letters to hotel managers inviting them to take measures to avoid prostitutes meeting clients in their establishments.

The prostitutes, whose work is not illegal in Denmark, promptly reacted to the move.

"All delegates who come to Copenhagen for the world climate summit will be able to use the postcards for payment after making a request on our website," Moeller, of the Danish association for the defense of sex workers, said.

"We do not expect many delegates (to make use of the offer), but we want to protest what we consider discrimination," Moeller said, adding the offer was good for the duration of the climate talks.

The Copenhagen summit aims to craft an international climate accord to replace the Kyoto protocol, which expires in 2012.

Not as quite cheap as the politicians

Image I give this my "Brilliant!" photo because we need more soldiers with the discovery of the falsified information hacker who illegally hacked our systems. In other words, we need more children to raise, and if the politicians who believe our crap Climatology ways get these womyn pregnent, why, there are just more believers in our Church of Climatology.

Lenin Ghost be praised for our ideals of free sex, both in money and without morals.

This is no doubt a move to join political churches who are ringing their bells 350 times for Eco-Fascism Global Warming TM Climate Change TM. I applaud these selfless sex workers in their pledge to match with 350 BJs to the selfless politicians.

Now I'm off to counterfeit a Climate Summit badge and join the Selfless!

I will be freezing the People's Clocks for 350 hours to Raise Awareness(TM) of Climate Change(TM). This will mean a much longer workday though.