Baghdad Bob Accuses Sen. Allen of Racist Remarks!!

Why not? Maybe Baghdad Bob went to school with Allen (like Larry al Sabato) and saw (or heard from VERY reliable sources!) Allen stuff goat's heads into black teamate's lockers...who is to say that is not true??? Can Allen prove he did not beyond a shadow of a doubt??? Comrades, I THINK NOT!!!

"Remember the Macaca!!" shall be our battle cry to defeat the evil capitalist pig Allen!

Comrade Pravda, the toiling suffering masses are rallied in unison here in the Peoples Commonwealth to oust that gun totting redneck Allen back to where he came from. We will stop at NOTHING to dig up the dirt, we are currently questioning former Kindergarten classmates, doctors, pets and small appliances to find out everything we can about this enemy of progress and then carefully pass along this accurate information to members of the media. While questioning a toaster oven, we found out Allen made demeaning comments stating this oven was "hot" and "turned on", sickning, just sickning and the more reason to cast that final ballot for Webb... Now if you will excuse me, I have Larry Al Sabato on line two.

May the Peoples of Northern Va. vote twice this election! "Remember the Macaca!!!" REMEMBER!!!

"Remember The Macaca!"
The Autobiography
by Macaca

Released by PBS in the American Experience series

Also available "George Allen in memoirs of former kindergarten playmates, pediatricians, proctologists, pets, and small appliances."

Sounds like the sound a chicken would make... mac, mac, macaCA!

We, in the Democratic Party, will not be niggardly in our effort to oust the silly kniggit, George Allen. Let us not niggle over the small details as to whether or not he made racist remarks, we all know the darkness of his black-hearted soul, and that's good enough for me. Anyhow, enough of this monkey-business and let's win in 2006!

Hillary

OK, you can get up off your knees now....and no eye contact!

will not be niggardly
we all know the darkness of his black-hearted soul
Wait, no racist remarks? Queen Hillary, help me! I am confused!

Premier Betty wrote:
will not be niggardly
we all know the darkness of his black-hearted soul
Wait, no racist remarks? Queen Hillary, help me! I am confused!

Where's the confusion? I didn't say Macaca, or what is now known as the "M" word.

H.

And what does the good senator from West Virginia have to say about this dastardly comment?

Deed He een-Hail ohr vas he a puf-her!!!???

I believe this whole thing was just a matter of mispronouncing the word Matata. Used with the word Hakuna (Hakuna Matata) it means "no worries"in the lands of Africa.

The World of Islam has warned us time and time again that our misunderstanding of other cultures is a fatal flaw of the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzfIe_z ... re=related