'No Mosque At Ground Zero' Protest (6/6/10)

The rally was organized by Stop Islamization of America (SIOA) on June 6, 2010 at the corner of Church Street and Liberty Street near Ground Zero.

Thousands of New Yorkers gathered to protest the construction of a Mega Mosque 600 feet away from the WTC in the building formerly known as the Burlington Factory - a big clothing store that closed in the aftermath of 9/11 after it was damaged by the debris from one of the planes. Click for more info.

Americans always welcome all kinds of ethnic and religious minorities as individuals - as long as they embrace the American ideas of liberty, equal rights, and tolerance.

But if such people reject American values, forfeit their individuality, and join a destructive and deceptive cult that is antithetical to liberty, equal rights, and tolerance toward others - they also forfeit their right to be tolerated by Americans. They are no longer welcome.

The pictures below tell the world that the Sharia-loving Muslim cleric who sneaked a mosque in the vicinity of Ground Zero, is not welcome.

There are only some of the pictures. See all 60 images in the gallery album.

A MEMO FROM THE POLITBURO:

The Left has worked overtime to change the meaning of American tolerance to denote "welcome your own destruction," and the meaning of equal rights for minorities to denote "appease violent subversive groups." But a glitch happened in the Matrix: Americans began to wake up and rid of the wool that was so masterfully pulled over their eyes. And, of all places, it happened in New York - the Mecca of progressivism!

The progressive plans to subvert America are in jeopardy! All media organs are expected to denounce this rally as a collection of bigots, racists, and xenophobes. They may yet have a chance to convince the gullible marks that the rancid spit burning in America's eyes is, in fact, fragrant gentle dew from heavens.

Help the mainstream media by writing captions to these photos that would completely twist their message.

Many of these people are Russian-speaking immigrants from the former USSR.

One of their signs in Russian: "No to mosques - the monuments to Islamic extremism and suicide bombers."

A group of immigrants from different countries compare notes about radical Islam.

THE FACE OF HATRED:

Such bronze figures are a common sight in New York parks. But even they have now turned into bigots, protesting against the mosque at Ground Zero. Just look at that face - a typical right-winger who has a job, knows how to count own money, and hates paying taxes!

WARNING!
SCARY PICTURES BELOW: FACES OF THOUGHTCRIME

"Pick your Sharia and get out."

A face in the crowd.

More thoughtcriminals.

New Yorkers compare notes about the experience of buying patriotic flags from out-of-state.

"Ground Zero is a burial site. No Mega Mosque on sacred grounds."

"Separate mosque from sacred ground."

"Build this mosque... Right after the cathedral in Riyadh is complete."
"Don't put salt on open wound! No mosque at Ground Zero!"

Image"

American Moses?

"Who am I?"

"Islam hates gays."

Pamela Geller, one of the organizers of the rally, stands next to an Egyptian Christian who talks about intolerance towards religious minorities in Muslim countries.

Pamela Hall, another organizer, calls for the preservation of American individualism. The People's Cube collective knows her as Red Squirrel, friend of Red Square.

A Republican candidate from Harlem and a possible replacement for Charlie Rangel in Congress: Michael Faulkner.

More SIOA signs.

"Respect the dead."

It's been nine years since 9/11. And while the Mega Mosque enjoys foreign financing and is being currently renovated on the inside, Ground Zero remains a big hole in the ground. It's what "progress" looks like.

I was going to write something more consistent, but then I figured wouldn't post the pictures in time, as is often the case.

Some people always do it faster:

Listed in the order of appearance:

https://urbaninfidel.blogspot.com/2010/ ... -york.html

https://www.lookingattheleft.com/2010/0 ... o-rally-2/

https://www.facebook.com/?tid=113500043 ... 634&ref=nf

https://nomosquesatgroundzero.wordpress ... ero-rally/

I'm confused. How can this be a protest? There were no naked people, no broken windows, no spraypainted slogans, or riots. Shameful.

{off}
excellent pics, thanks for sharing!

I don't have pictures of all the speakers because most of the time I spent walking around, and the area in front of and around the stage was separated by police barricades and guarded by vets from The Gathering of Eagles. I got inside only towards the end. One of the men asked me for my media credentials, and I said I was from The People's Cube. At which point he smiled from ear to ear, shook my hand, and let me in.

All thoughtcriminals have been duly noted, identified, and cataloged.

We are currently searching for suitable lodging for these poor misguided souls and enough black mariahs to transport them effectively.

These hate mongers will not be allowed to spread their hate and intolerance of people who want to kill Americans any longer!!

Nonie Darwish wrote:“As founders of Former Muslims United, we now pledge our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor to achieve for former Muslims their unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We claim these rights as the foundation for our right to freedom from Shariah. We urge you to join us.”

Not that I am confused or anything, but I now question just how much fluoride is in the New York, (not to be confused with Old York) water supply that I keep reading this "belief" on the part of "individual" "americans" that somehow they live in an "Independent Republic"
Cases in point;
(1). Publican-1. Chiefly British The keeper of a public house or tavern.
2. A collector of public taxes or tolls in the ancient Roman Empire.
3. A collector of taxes or tribute from the public. (i.e. Trolls)

2. Would someone dare to inform her miniscule of britanique ,such as the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha reigns (a.k.a. since 1917 Winsor)
https://www.uk-legislation.hmso.gov.uk/ ... 971778.htm

1917, considered a good year in Israel, vintage vinegar to add to wounds....
https://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Peace%20Proc ... eclaration

This is just plain anti-American, is it not?! Where are all the inclusive Progs in NYC? What better way to let our moolimic brethrenhood know we are desirous to reach out to them in welcoming friendship then to welcome such a pretty moskue muskie mosque?

Reichwingers. blah!

I think we can make things right with these protesters. All we have to do is allow a strip club to be built on one side of the mosque, a Honey Baked Ham store on the the other, and a Jewish deli across the street, then I think everyone will be happy, especially the builders of the mosque.

We do not recall issuing the necessary papers for this assembly. Immediately submit all photographs(including negatives) to the Ministry of Iniquity for proper review.

Com. V D Sphincter
Ministry of Accreditation

Comrade Sphincter -

Welcome to the collective and thank you for contributing to the alert atmosphere of strong progressivism in this discussion.

Leninka -

There already is a long-established Dakota Roadouse bar right next door. Apparently even that neighbor didn't prevent the mosque organizers from snatching a prime Ground Zero location when it became available. Having a mosque near Ground Zero is too good to let go even if it's surrounded by strip clubs.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Look at it this way: if it gets built no matter what, it'll be a gigantic monument to the victory of Islam over the decadent submissive America. If it gets attacked and destroyed, especially with collateral damage, it'll become a deafening rallying cry and a moral justification for all radicals of the world to attack America for it. So it's a win-win for the Ground Zero mosque organizers. Otherwise, why face the hostility and not move it to a different location, with all the money they have?

Perhaps the only thing worse than strip clubs and liquor bars would be a used shoes store. If a man who threw a shoe at Bush became a hero of the Muslim world, that means a shoe in their minds is a formidable weapon they fear like hell.

And if they respect the shoe more than they respect American liberty and individual rights, then it's the shoe they will get. It can become a formidable weapon in our hands as well. Nailing a shoe on a door should work as garlic on a vampire.

A common sight in residential streets are old tied-together sneakers hanging from light posts and wires. Snopes.com sites various reasons for doing that. Perhaps it's time to add another reason and concentrate the festooning of old shoes over the wires and trees in certain city areas.

Shoes_on_Wires.jpg

The Zionist Mayor Bloomberg is in dire need of re-education. I offer to form a committee for the purpose of entering his apartment, removing him from the decadent bed he no doubt shares with several prostitutes every night and deliver him to Re-Education Kamp #3102, Smolensk for treatment of his blatant insanity. This must be done before Komrade Bloomberg harms himself. In 13 - 17 years he will thank us.

Ура, товарищи!

Red -

We seek not benediction. However, we acknowledge and painfully appreciate the incorporative tone of the salutation.

V D

The festooning of old shoes over the wires and trees in certain city areas has been submitted for expedient approval. However our bureau is currently closed for lunch and will re-open tomorrow at 11 am.

Com. V D Sphincter
Ministry of Accreditation

At ease, Comrade Sphincter, at ease. Staying alert and keeping one's nose to the wind is a duty of every prog, otherwise how can we maintain our ability to shame and accuse our opponents of crimes, real or imaginary? But you and I will always know: who smelled it dealt it. Indeed, for the progressive cause to succeed, we must purge this treasonous idiom from the decadent English language, thus removing any shadow of a doubt that the guilty party is always the right-wingers.

Red Square wrote: decadent English language
Image precious

Welcome to the Cube, Comrade Sphincter. We are always in need of strong disciplinarians such as yourself. But you order my black ass around even once, and I'll cry racism. It's my prerogative as a light skinned black woman.

How about a welcoming large photo or sculpture of a smiling pig to great all mosque goers as they come out of the mosque?

PigSmiling.jpg

Comrades,
We in the Marxist Collective must do everything in our power to assist our brothers and sisters in the Muslim Collective - for the time being - in order to destroy the American Declaration of Independence, Constitution and system of Free Enterprise. For this reason the Inner Party has decided to support our glorious Islamic Comrades in the construction of the Mosque at Ground Zero - rub it in their faces. At some future unspecified time we will either turn on them or we may leave them standing as one of the Orwellian super-states were each Inner Party can enjoy the Collectivized benefits of an enslaved subject population - ours Atheist - theirs Muslim - and we can thereby prop each other up as Orwell noted like "sheaves of corn" with the masses at our feet - bearing the burdens - spilling their blood. Get this Comrades - we can pass all this off as "Social Justice" and the fools will never be the wiser.

Comrades, Comrades - always keep an eye to the larger picture - never allow the ignorant lower ranks of our glorious collective to read anything by their Founding Fathers - that could be our undoing - State Forbid! State Forbid! State Forbid!

“In regard to religion, mutual toleration in the different professions thereof is what all good and candid minds in all ages have ever practised, and, both by precept and example, inculcated on mankind. And it is now generally agreed among Christians that this spirit of toleration, in the fullest extent consistent with the being of civil society, is the chief characteristical mark of the Church. Insomuch that Mr. Locke has asserted and proved, beyond the possibility of contradiction on any solid ground, that such toleration ought to be extended to all whose doctrines are not subversive of society. The only sects which he thinks ought to be, and which by all wise laws are excluded from such toleration, are those who teach doctrines subversive of the civil government under which they live.” Samuel Adams

Comrade Red Square,

I forgot to address your excellent shoe explanation. Of course, this makes perfect sense, and I have no doubt the mosque owners will hold on to their venue for the very reasons you stated.

If shoes are so insulting to Mooslims, then by all means we must outlaw them within 50 miles of any mosque so as to uphold their right to create Islamic states and install Sharia Law freedom of religion. And anyone caught wearing a pair of these ought to be immediately stoned to death:

Mystery item No. 1

Red Square wrote:Leninka -

There already is a long-established Dakota Roadouse bar right next door. Apparently even that neighbor didn't prevent the mosque organizers from snatching a prime Ground Zero location when it became available. Having a mosque near Ground Zero is too good to let go even if it's surrounded by strip clubs.

Brilliant! Why am I always seeing financial opportunity? My old Capitalist ways haunting me. But a mosque and strip club is a marriage made in jihad. Has a jihadist martyr gone to his reward without sacrificing countless hours at strip clubs and "fitting in" to the society. The mosque would welcome the convenience of a nearby strip club cover location and we, to fund the revolution, could be the proprietors, for the children.

stripclub.jpg

Kulak wrote: for the time being -
Indeed Kulak... strip joints and mosques side by each and the money will be rolling in dividends... not to mention all the cocaine to be retrieved by careful scraping of bills by the most trustworthy of vodka loving progs (recycling?) All the more The Party ™ will profit in the end!
Foolish is not The Party ™

Some enterprising capitalist should acquire the license to paint/display murals on as many nearby buildings and signs as possible.

What should the murals be?

Captioned images of Mohammed:
  1. Condemning the insensitivity of the builders of the Mosque.
  2. Recommending pork as a dietary staple
  3. Ridiculing advocates of Sharia
  4. Praising George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, AND MOST OF ALL lavishly praising George W. Bush
  5. Praising Aayan Hirsi Ali's film "Submission"
  6. Praising Israel as a manifestation of the Will of Allah

I have no doubt that Red Square and Maksim could create an almost unlimited supply of artwork for such external adornment of as many adjacent buildings, signs, etc. as possible. None of such images should be "disrespectful" of Mohammed except to depict him as an enlightened, modern supporter of liberty and religious freedom. In the eyes of shariaists, that would be the greatest possible slander against Mohammed.

Maybe Atlas Shrugged (Pam Geller) has the moxie and influence to get the ball rolling on this project as soon as possible.

If the shariaists want to stick their finger into the eyes of Ground Zero victims and the eyes of Lady Liberty, then we, as free people, must stick our fingers into the eyes of the shariaists.

I'm sure it wouldn't take long to come up with additional, suitably captioned artwork depicting Mohammed in order to show the shariaists and the world that even if the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave can't constitutionally prohibit the insult to America intended by the founders of the mosque, the people of the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave will never forget 9-11 and never bend their wills to obedience of the medieval mentality exemplified by shariaism.

Perhaps an out-of-character "gulag" would be a suitable "forum" to be created and designed by Red Square as an installment in the Current Truth to get the ball rolling on this idea. We need a long-term plan to counter the propaganda intent and effect if the shariaists continue with plans for the Mosque. We must unrelently mock their backward, medieval mentality. We must make them objects of ridicule in the eyes of the world. We must make clear the inherent incompatibility of shariaism with even rudimentary concepts of "human rights." We must shame liberals into joining in this effort. It is, after all, an example of fighting fire with fire-- i.e., fighting offensive "speech" with the speech of liberty. Mocking intolerance. I could go on.

--KOOK

I am thinking that shoes could be dropped from above and fall close to the mosque in question, giving rise to the term 'shoe bomber', but this will require more deeper thoughts as to it's overt offensiveness factor.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am thinking that shoes could be dropped from above and fall close to the mosque in question, giving rise to the term 'shoe bomber', but this will require more deeper thoughts as to it's overt offensiveness factor.

Fraulein,

I think you're on to something. Perhaps also a giant mural of Mohammed whacking the Ground Zero Mosque with his shoe.

--KOOK

The mosque is most necessity addition to New York Ground Zero landscape. Where else I am to train the young freedom fighters on the ticking clock making be of take the childrens my vile husband to be keeping of bringing home? All the young childrens love to be playing with the time devices, even Dalai Lama to say that when to be of youthfullness he love to be taking the watches apart and then to be putting them back together, and so too is such thing with Moosalim childrens. There must also to be place for there to be of teaching how to be of hating good citizen of America.

And I can not to be of continuation of having so many of the childrens doing the prayers all over such big city like on the subway platforms or even in the such tiny train carriages where there to be so much of the crowdedness where those dhimmis might to step on prayer mats when the train to do the sudden jolting.

And where else are we to be having the magnificent view of our victory building site so the childrens can to be of learning how buildings are of being built so we can be of knocking them down again?

Says a lot that no one from the LSM, including Faux News, to be there to do the reporting. Where would we to be without such blogging?

Red Square wrote: Leninka -

<off>
Seriously, anybody who's been to Europe will tell you that the inner city mosques are all in the red light districts. Why do you think it will be a problem in New York?

El Marko just posted Part II of his report: https://www.lookingattheleft.com/2010/0 ... o-part-ii/

And it has a photo of an older Russian woman holding our flyer, which I missed. I made those flyers for the rally against the trial of Khalid Sheik Mohammed in New York about 8 months ago.

Red Square wrote:El Marko just posted Part II of his report: https://www.lookingattheleft.com/2010/0 ... o-part-ii/

And it has a photo of an older Russian woman holding our flyer, which I missed. I made those flyers for the rally against the trial of Khalid Sheik Mohammed in New York about 8 months ago.

Dear Comrade Red Square
While I appreciate your everlasting dedication to providing visual agetation to the Masses, I do believe that the Capitalist spies have once again attempted to sabotage your operational sector and obviously manipulated the picture with our Russian Comrade. However, thanks to my illustrious position as the General Secretary of Audio Visual Stimulation, I was able to pull some strings with the Visual Agitation Correctness Comity and retrieved the original image.

What do you know? Washington Times is featuring El Marko's pictures, calling him a "Mystery blogger." Huh?

Mystery WTC mosque protest photos causing Internet stir

Despite public opinion, the mainstream media has virtually ignored the protests against the WTC mosque. According to internet reports, not one major TV network or camera crew covered this recent protest (see photos below). The protest was a multi-ethnic, multi-racial coalition of Americans opposed to Islamic violence and intolerance who rallied at the site of the World Trade Center attack. Uncredited photos of the New York protests have surfaced, bypassing the mainstream media's unbalanced reporting and have since caused a stir on the Internet. Few words are necessary. The photos of this mystery photographer speak louder than any words ever could.

Thank you, mystery photographer. Wherever you are.

UPDATE ON THE PREVIOUS POST:

As a result of this development, our friend and fellow cubist El Marko gets invited to blog for The Washington Post!

Our collective congratulations and best wishes!

ReverendKscribe, that Quran sura2:256 "There is no compulsion in religion" that they always tell everyone...weeeeelll, apparently it was one of those suras that are now NULL AND VOID and abrogated.

I did not get the memo.

mi
sign wrote:You can build a mosque on Ground Zero, when we can build a synagogue in Mecca

My sign would've said: "... when we can build a Wal-Mart on Union Square".

The Kapitalistik Right paid all of these people to "Protest" the Peaceful Konstruction of our Glorious Leader's Moskue at Ground Zero! We in the Kremlin know it! CIA operatives, with their Ameirkan Rubles, dolled out thousands to unassuming peasants to "protest". For Shame, you Kapitalists on the Right! Why not spend your Amerikan Rubles on something more intelligent, such as the peaceful Kooperation with DemoKrats in Washington! Stop Paying for Krazees to Protest!

Its amazing, really, to see how loud people protest this Mosque, and how the administration and those that think they're in power blithely ignore the ten-mile-high smoke cloud of the forest fire of voters' anger. If this thing goes through, watch as terrorist attacks go up ten-thousand fold, and as the DemoKrats in washington get booted out even harder than the GOP back in `06....

Comrade KOOK,

I must commend you on your highly creative suggestions! Excellent work! If they build that mosque, then there should be a price to pay/consequences to enjoy. Ridicule is a very powerful weapon and those things the mooslims consider to be verboten would be the tools of choice.

Another thing about proposing strip clubs and places of irrepute next to the mosque: I believe it was discovered that the 19 9/11 terrorists went out and whooped it up with strippers, drinking alchohol and partying it up right before the big day. I remember Robert Spencer saying something about Islam that it is OK for mooslims to do decadent things that are forbidden in the Quaran because one giant act—like blowing one's self up and taking out as many infidels along with you; flying planes into buildings; other acts of mass destruction—will make up the penance for any previous unsavory acts and the mooslim will still get to go to heaven with the 72 Peloskies.

It may even be counterproductive to even have strip joynts, bars and other places of decadence near the mosque because they won't have to go far to whoop it up before another big one. But then again, if any mooslim is found in any of these places, that should raise some RED FLAGS and set off a few alarm bells.