Waiting for the Blast/Mohammed Just Left Medina

This pair of songs was composed during the extraordinarily brief time period when Billy Gibbons converted to Islam and referred to himself as Abdul Azizi Al Ta'api

Have mercy, been waiting for the blast all day
Have mercy, been waiting for the blast all day
I got the brown propane tanks to make blasphemers pay

Have mercy, the streets be packed up tight
Have mercy, the streets be packed up tight
Well, I'll be sending infidels to Allah tonight

Wallah, that fuse didn't blow up right
Wallah, that fuse didn't blow up right
Well I'll be waiting on Obama for Miranda rights

Mohammed just left Medina
And he's found some jihadeen
Wallahi now, Prophet just left Medina
And he's gathered round some jihadeen
Warring on one clan to another
And all tribes in between

Took a chop through some dhimmies
Well, bloody plotters bled like swine*
Took a chop through some Jew dhimmies
Bloody plotters bled like swine (ya-maa)
Then on up to sack Khaybar*
For the slaves and concubines
Allah! .. take me with you Prophet!!

You might not see him in person
But you'll kill for him just the same
You might see him in person
But you'll kill for him just the same
You don't have to worry
Cause spreading faith by terror was his game

*Refers to beheading of 800 Jews for colluding with Mohammed's enemies from Mecca. Khaybar is Jewish stronghold in Noethern Arabia sacked by Mohammed shortly thereafter

Forgiving me comrades, Am unable to fix top line as in previous posts. May your laughings at parody be equal to my other songs, nonetheless

My dear Comrade Callmelennie, was this your inaugural first post and song at the cube? How sweet and special. Not the subject, I mean, but that you had to learn the ropes of how to do this just like I did. If it were not for the patience of Comrade Groucho Marxist taking me step by step, over and over again, I could have never learned how to post anything here. :) Excellent song, btw.

The People's archives would have you believe this, my dearest Komradina, but it LIES! I was first remanded to the Karl Marx Treatment Center the day before (June 9, 2011) for singing "I am Barrack (I am Obama)" in a public tavern .... so naturally this became my first post.

Moreover, I was also charged with "Creating Public Islamophobia" that very same day for repeatedly and aggressively singing "Allah a-Woncha Buy Me a Mecedez Benz" in a drunken state ... so, of course, that became my second post

This particular song was my third post, and was the first of four songs I posted on June 10, 2011, along with -- Proud Barry (w/Ike and Tina Turnyev), Behind Brown Eyes, and Papa Was a-Throwin' Stones. All told I posted 9 songs my first week

I'm not sure why the Karaoke doesn't list these as my first; it may be because I amended their titles later on