WickedPedia Leaks US SEAL's Photos of Osama's After-Life

WickedPedia Leaks US SEAL's Photos of Osama's After-Life:
The brutally graphic photos of the After_Life of Osama bin Laden a.k.a. Usama bin Laden taken by the US SEALS after bin Laden's burial at sea show the world's formerly most-wanted Jihadist was welcomed with openness by like-minded undersea Jawhadists.

Image Seeing these pictures prompted PeTA, which had given "vegan chocolates" to the US SEALS, to demand the return of such gifts and to demand that the SEALS apologize for baiting sharks with such lead-tainted chum.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 5/12/2011, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: fixed topos -- should have been "WickedPedia" instead of "WikedPedia"

Difficult to say what is wrong with Peeeta, maybe he got his shoes, or somebody elses.

Not even sure a self respecting shark would be interested in a 10 year old people meat. It may be a source of indigestion!
Major Mistake says over and out.

General Confusion wrote:Difficult to say what is wrong with Peeeta, maybe he got his shoes, or somebody elses.

Not even sure a self respecting shark would be interested in a 10 year old people meat. It may be a source of indigestion!
Major Mistake says over and out.

Members of PeTA, like supporters of Comrade Goracle's AGW theories, are pantheopians-- i.e., those who worship nature (pantheists) with utopian zeal. (I could have posted the above within the "out of character" icon, but since I'm KOOK, I'm schizoid in that respect.)

--KOOK

Comrade Kook!

Do as you see fit. Most of peta is composed of thesbians, active or former.