We Await The First Installment

Pretty sure my great-great-great yada-yada laid claim to the Pangaea and everybody owes me reparations. And I'm totally down with it. As a native Pangaean, I continually feel threatened, deprived, shunned, disparaged and ignored. Universal justice demands I receive the attention and financial compensation owed to me.

pangaea256.jpg

Oh, that continental drift makes me so angry.

I was attacked by an evil smiling Catholic student. And we all know what they teach at those non public schools. It was horrifying.

smiling256.jpg

Two pagan Pangeans parade into Panera for Pancakes..... Honestly, I thought we had put the Pangean theory of racist evolution to rest...

From our Twitter follower, The Sacramento Brie

Australopithecus owes us, and we're gonna collect from all her descendants.

DxiYAVPUYAAYJL4.jpg

Hmmm...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Pick_Nose_Che_Obama.jpg[/img]

More leftist left-handed nose pickers

HIllary Clinton

Nose pick.jpg
Eric Holder

Eric-Holder-picks-nose.jpg

Homo Erectus Saggasapien was inserted into the Evolution of Racism to try and breed out the racist American war-mongering capitalists but it seems to be unsuccessful. Apparently shortness below the waist is a problem.

droopy pants.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I was attacked by an evil smiling Catholic student. And we all know what they teach at those non public schools. It was horrifying.

The attachment smiling256.jpg is no longer available

Don't worry kommrade, when the AOC is elected POTUS people will be jailed for their FACECRIMES.

facecrime2.jpg

TheFineReport.com wrote: More leftist left-handed nose pickers

HIllary Clinton
Nose pick.jpg

Eric Holder
attachment=0]Eric-Holder-picks-nose.jpg[/attachment]

Have we, Dear Komrades,discovered the secret dog-whistle signal that the dirty rotten commies trusted public servants are giving to their fringe lunatic leftist base to commence evildoing?? DISCLAIMER! I am a member of the Secret Society of Secret Signallers.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

When the mob attacks...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Covington_Stand_Your_Ground.jpg[/img]

I wish I had thought of this.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:And we all know what they teach at those non public schools. It was horrifying.
The three "R"s? Horrifying, indeed.

Hello comrades, I have been sent for immediate re-education, as my current assignment as deep cover twitter spy has in my superior's estimation left me tainted with the dreaded capitalistic running dogs disease! Please to direct me to place of introduction, so that I might undergo my deserved re-programming!

Commissar Trabant wrote:Hello comrades, I have been sent for immediate re-education, as my current assignment as deep cover twitter spy has in my superior's estimation left me tainted with the dreaded capitalistic running dogs disease! Please to direct me to place of introduction, so that I might undergo my deserved re-programming!

Image Welcome, Commissar Trabant! Please proceed to Tractor Barn #2, where Ivan will outfit you with a shovel. Then read the following message.

Welcome Message to Newly Arrived Thoughtcriminals

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:<off>
The kid deserves a Nike ad campaign.

The kid deserves his own theme song.