Trump's button is bigger than Rocket Man's

Good Lenin! Size matters? I denounce the unequal distribution of button sizes, especially that in favor of privileged white hetero-rethugglikkan cis-males occupying Barack Hussein Obama's Bernie Sander's Hillary Clinton's desk space!

Progressive people of good will all over the world have responded with spontaneous rallies and marches, chanting, "Down with button inequality!"

The people demand a total and unconditional equality of all nuclear buttons!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Communist_Rally_Nuclear_Buttons_Equality.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Womens_March_Equality_Buttons.jpg[/img]

Our Commissarka Pinkie also took an active role in chanting, demanding, and raising awareness.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Pinkie_Lenin_Stalin.jpg[/img]

Comrades!
We can not allow a button gap! I mean first the bomber gap, then the missile gap and then the mine shaft gap! We can't allow this to happen!

In comradely fellowship (Notice no you know what hood)
Your faithful Liquidator!Dimitri Kissov

yeah! that's the one we have been waiting for!
spasiba for pointing that out, Komrade Kissov, I mean Komrade Premier Kissov.
(I bet you transmitted it from The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters ... in Omsk. ja?)

And special spasiba to Commissarka Pinkie for a historically unprecedented willingness to (transiently) put down her mighty lopata in order to press both The Sickle of Subversion Art and The Hammer of Communist Wrath to her revolutionarily swelling bosom.

I have been told (ahem) that the size of the button is less important than the amount of thrust of the projectile.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:yeah! that's the one we have been waiting for!
spasiba for pointing that out, Komrade Kissov, I mean Komrade Premier Kissov.
(I bet you transmitted it from The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters ... in Omsk. ja?)

And special spasiba to Commissarka Pinkie for a historically unprecedented willingness to (transiently) put down her mighty lopata in order to press both The Sickle of Subversion Art and The Hammer of Communist Wrath to her revolutionarily swelling bosom.
Comrades!My identity has been revealed, I must now get back to being a 'man of the people', if you know what I mean?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
And special spasiba to Commissarka Pinkie for...her revolutionarily swelling bosom.
I-- umm, seem to be at a loss for words.....

RedDiaperette wrote:I have been told (ahem) that the size of the button is less important than the amount of thrust of the projectile.
You also have to push the right buttons, for the right amount of time, in the right way. Very tiresome stuff. I heard that in Iran they cut away the buttons at a young age, so giving them nukes is not really a serious problem.

ah, it's timeless.. timeless... .(I mean, that button thing...)

Here's a little thing I did some months ago that seems apropos for this thread. Red Square, feel free to remove it if it's too racy for the Collective.

north-korea-penisTPC.jpg

yay! the meme is truly universal!

VP: I BET YOU CAN'T MAKE "BUTTON" TREND
P: ... [DIY, Komrade] ...