Putin tries to 'Obama' the Baltic fleet...

Putin_Navy_Ship.jpg
Vladimir Putin is playing catch-up with Dear Leader (PBUH) once again...

PUTIN PURGE: Russian leader sacks EVERY commander in his Baltic fleet after ‘they refused to confront Western ships'

Junior Officers are grateful for the promotion opportunities, and upward mobility; from the historical and strategic perspectives, it's been done.

Comrade Ivan,

The obvious cause of the firings is evident in this image. Just look at the tip of that sailors shoe! It's over the line. OVER the line! That sort of sloppiness may pass muster in the USSA, but not in the Mother Country! Shameful!

ShoeTip.jpg

*Also, I don't recall being informed of your promotion to Junior Kosmonaut - when did that happen?

There was this new comrade-ette in tractor barn 2 not long ago...she was sufficiently impressed. The date no longer matters as over 30 days has elapsed without a panicked call of "lateness". Cosmonaut it is!

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Ivan,

*Also, I don't recall being informed of your promotion to Junior Kosmonaut - when did that happen?

Tavarish Craptek,

Surely you must know that "Ivan Ivanovich" has been part of the glorious Soviet space program since the days of Yuri.

Really!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Ivan ... programme)

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:

Tavarish Craptek,

Surely you must know that "Ivan Ivanovich" has been part of the glorious Soviet space program since the days of Yuri.

Really!

- SK

Comrade,

Thank you for that information. I was unaware that Ivan had changed his name as well. Am I being kept in the dark; out of the loop; shunted aside; misdirected; brushed off; diverted; cast out? If so, why? Who is responsible for this? I will be issuing a formal request for a thorough investigation; and inquiry; a formal hearing; and probably a show trial! I am outraged! I'm,... I'm,... Ahhhhhh.... hic! Never mind...

Captain Craptek wrote:
Chief Designer wrote:

Tavarish Craptek,

Really!

- SK

Comrade,

Thank you for that information. I was unaware that Ivan had changed his name as well. Am I being kept in the dark; out of the loop; shunted aside; misdirected; brushed off; diverted; cast out? If so, why? Who is responsible for this? I will be issuing a formal request for a thorough investigation; and inquiry; a formal hearing; and probably a show trial! I am outraged! I'm,... I'm,... Ahhhhhh.... hic! Never mind...

His code name was monkey or was it his real name. Anyways, he was the first lazy comrade in space. Could not get him to do anything and was not really sober on the flight. The cleanup crew had take weeks to get all of the smell out of the cabinet.