Palin Admits To Enjoying Polluting The Environment

Comrades,

I'm so mad that I can't even think straight. That, that Palin....spit, spit, hiss....Admitted to all the world today that she loves pollution, she said “I love that smell of the emissions,”!!!!!!! At a Motorcycle rally today.

Can you believe that!!!!!! Then she got on the back of a Motorcycle and started polluting away, even waving to people as she passed. Who were no doubt coughing and hacking from all the fumes as she blithely zipped by. Good Lenin, I need VODKA.

palin motorcylce.jpg
Ahh, the heck with that. I will not let this woman get to me!!!!! I refuse to let her vile ways to bring me down. But I do need something to distract me from this horrid news of her riding with a bunch of Veterans this Memorial day. Umm, got it, do something good for planet to offset her evilness. Take this Palin, thats right its my new invention....... my EMISSIONS FREE Eco-Friendly Dishwasher!

dishwasher4lu.jpg

Comrade Snoogie,

This is... is... incorrigible! Wasn't she the one who also said: "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"? Is there any smell this woman can't find offensive other than the smell of unwashed libtards wallowing in their own mire?

And look at her! She's smiling and seems waaay too happy for a mean-spiritied, uncivil "conservative"!

BTW, love your dishwasher! No pictures of the "rinse" cycle? Or what about those brown-colored "spot-free" tablets sometimes left behind?

No animals were harmed in the presentation.

Comrade Commodore Snoogie Woogams,

I can't get over the fact that this is the second time when each of us working on separate posts discover that we've independently focused on the same topic. Looks like while using our Peoples Software, the left hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. By the way, I keep suggesting one of those dogs for the dishwasher, but my wife insists on using her (not mine) cat. I keep trying to start the washer while the cat is still cleaning the dishes, but every time, my wife quickly flips the circuit-breaker.

She constantly tells me that if I were a REAL progressive, I would love cats and hate dogs and that since I love dogs and hate cats, I really need to spend time in the Gulag. And of course, we know that Palin and her Neanderthal Husband's are extreme right wingers because they regular dine on kittens.

--Peeples Journalist.

Commodore, I feel ... smell your pain. Only Palin would love the smell of emissions which are killing Mama MO's earth. Why it is so hot in the gulag today that it's going to be 90+ degrees. Who ever heard of such a thingin May?

btw, I love your dishwasher. Please return him to the gulag galley when he's finished. Many beets are stuck to the roaster.

Peeples Journalist wrote:... the left hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing...

--Peeples Journalist.
Comrade Journalist, at a cursory glance I believe that this comment may belong on one of the two (2) Weiner threads.

Just sayin'.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Peeples Journalist wrote:... the left hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing...

--Peeples Journalist.
Comrade Journalist, at a cursory glance I believe that this comment may belong on one of the two (2) Weiner threads.

Just sayin'.
Although I believe it's now understood that the alleged accuser has unequivocally conceded that it was a hacker into Weiner's Tweeter that sent her the offensive images and that she knows that to be correct because that hacker had been harassing/stalking her for some time, I must say that if there were anyone in our Glorious Collective to be blessed with two left hands, it would, of course, be Weiner.--Peeples Journalist

Thank Lenin for our apparatchiks at MSNBC who will NOT allow the People to be fooled by this RayGun incarnate.

Lawrence O Donnell.jpg

Copy of gates_of_hell.jpg