Osama is dead. yay. (BFD)

Comrades- I have missed being here to visit much lately. Been dealing with a nasty lawsuit.

Anyway, here once again is the famous Osama quote from 2002-

"I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people, and the West in general, into an unbearable hell and a choking life."
-Osama bin Laden, October, 2001 (quoted in NewsMax.com 2/1/02)

Thank gawd that never happened, huh?

Our Sainted Obammunist is currently (as of this writing) located here in The Glorious Heroic Peoples' Revolutionary Democratic Soviet of Austin, and is, as always, Playing To Addressing The moronic proles Audience!

Our Dear Leader's Greatest Duty To Stifle The Counter-Revolutionary "Old-American" "Holding-onto-God-Guns-Bibles" Troglodytes! He will Stuff Your Underpants Down Your Collective Throats! And anyone who doesn't agree with His holy plan? - Well, you know what awaits you, Hated Counter-Revolutionaries!

My my,isn'twasn't Comarde bin Laden a quotable comrade. I myself, personally, have felt the life choking experience he spoke of and have been feeling in an unbearable hell, since dear Leaders reign began. What a coincidence.

"Thank gawd that never happened, huh?"
You can say that again Comrade Vladimer. Who in the world would believe a homicidal maniac anyway?

Osama was very quotable. Here's just a few:

To kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque [Jerusalem] and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim.
Osama bin Laden
In Fatwa entitled Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders World Islamic Front Statement, February 28, 1998

The pieces of the bodies of infidels were flying like dust particles. If you would have seen it with your own eyes, you would have been very pleased, and your heart would have been filled with joy.
Osama bin Laden
At wedding of his son in southern Kandahar about the 17 sailors who died in the suicide bombing of the USS Cole off coast of Yemen

America and her allies, infidels the world over to Osama: "Who's cryin' now, tough guy?"