Ocasio-Cortez: Vulcan slayer

mi
I believe in Vulcans! I believe in Vulcans!!

Someone just quoted Ocasio-Cortez, regarding her recent appointment to the House
Finance Services Committee, "If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?

Pamalinsky wrote:Someone just quoted Ocasio-Cortez, regarding her recent appointment to the House
Finance Services Committee, "If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
Checkmate capitalists...

DsArnfqUUAAuF2O.jpg

And she's going to be on the House Financial Services Committee with Chair Maxine Waters....Image

Kommierad Ocasio-Cortez's brilliant FREE Green Energy plan will provide all the power the G.W.O.N.T. will ever need after the 70% ransom tax Green Energy Fee to offset the carbon footprint we leave when we exhale carbon dioxide. Floorward to the G.W.O.N.T. under her leadership!

DsVjE9zUUAAKmNM.jpg

Let me take another shot at it comrade.

Or if Jim was an automobile salesman.

*** slaps top of chastity belt ***

Ahem, comrades...

What does that chastity belt have to do with the matter at hand?

mi
Pani and panove! Let's keep the unmentionable unmentioned and direct our thoughts -- and energies -- towards furthering the goals of the Party...

Trashmouth - you reminded me of our older Obama picture, so I made one about AOC. Open for caption contest.

[img]/images/various_uploads/AOC_Dizzy_Eyes.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Trashmouth - you reminded me of our older Obama picture, so I made one about AOC. Open for caption contest.

[img]/images/various_uploads/AOC_Dizzy_Eyes.jpg[/img]

Since no one here has offered captions to this picture yet, I'm posting the ones from our Facebook page:

• When both of her faces try to sync up...
  • "I already went to the future and I returned, and I saw that everything turns out well..."
  • Why you shouldn't shake a baby.
  • A visual representation of trying to understand her.

Comrade Gidget-Cortez
[attachment=0]gidget.jpg[/attachment]

And immediately after that she had this quiet moment...

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-jellyfish.jpg

Ivan The Cube Maker wrote:Image
Well, one could also ask what the definition of "is" is. To me, there are only two answers to this perplexing question: One is an accidental space between an "e" and an "m" or, Two, it reveals what AOC means is all about her, i.e. "me me."Did I get that right? Hmmmmm?

Party hard, Alexandria, with other people's money! See you in ten years.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Ugly_not_enough_vodka.jpg[/img]

You know, Comrade Red, my sister-in-law, who is a LEO, showed me pictures of these nasty teeth, commonly referred to as meth-mouth. Since the symptoms of meth-mouth are the same as meme-mouth, I wonder if we can now refer to this as "meme-mouth."

Thing is, it could rule out those memes that do not produce these symptoms and therefore kill the ones we like and we use to our advantage.

A serious conundrum.

This is Your Mouth on Meth

MethMouth.jpg

OK, I found another gem I had to share with you. I mean, they just keep coming and coming. It's hard to keep up. So, here it is:
GetAttachmentThumbnail copy.jpg

Breaking: AOC ushers in the death of blonde jokes.

Red Square wrote:Breaking: AOC ushers in the death of blonde jokes.

CACA just put out a Fact Check press release stating that is not true. She has never even heard of this person named Blonde Jokes.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Red Square wrote:Breaking: AOC ushers in the death of blonde jokes.

CACA just put out a Fact Check press release stating that is not true. She has never even heard of this person named Blonde Jokes.
Emerging from an intelligence briefing, AOC says she's more determined than ever to find and capture Boko Haram, wherever he might be.