Obama declares November 4th a National Day of Quarantine

executiveorder.jpg
President Barack Obama issued an Executive Order today making November 4, 2014 a National Day of Quarantine for those Americans who are most at risk of contracting the Ebola virus.

"You cannot get Ebola through casual contact like sitting next to someone on a bus," the President said in a press conference shortly after signing the Executive Order. "However you can catch it while waiting in line to vote."

The Executive Order only applies to registered Republicans who are currently less likely to be receiving government provided healthcare and are therefore more susceptible to catching Ebola.

The quarantine will go into effect at midnight on November 3rd and will last until the polls close on November 4th. Republicans will be allowed to move freely throughout society so long as they do not come with 1000 feet of a polling booth. Many government agencies have been well armed over the past six years and will be mobilized on election day to enforce the quarantine.

Before leaving for a relaxing round of golf, the President concluded his press conference by reassuring the American people that they will have a safe Election Day. "Although we have had our disagreements, I more than anyone want Republicans to survive. Perhaps not as a political party, but as the taxpayers of our great nation."

armoredcar.jpg

Image This won't have much effect in Ohio, where early voting has already begun. In fact there were objections and back-and-forth court decisions about having only a month of early voting, because so short a time is raaaaacist. (Apparently, only persons of a pallid color can figure out how to get to the polls in less than a month.)

Don't Panic!
You cannot catch Ebola riding the bus.
Don't Ride The Bus if you have Ebola!
You can spread Ebola while riding the bus.

Actually, the CDC really did say this:
  • You cannot catch Ebola from sitting next to someone on a bus.
  • You can spread Ebola by riding on the bus.

https://cdn.mrctv.org/sites/default/fil ... 960132.mp4

cdc-bus.jpg

"So I can't catch it on a bus, but It can spread on a bus? I'm all for it, and against it!"

Tovarichi wrote:"So I can't catch it on a bus, but It can spread on a bus? I'm all for it, and against it!"

So, which came first, for or against?

Congratulations, Chairman Meow, on writing your first Mother Page editorial.

You are hereby awarded HERO OF CHANGE Medal and Award. (Click on it).Festivities tonight behind the tractor barn. Bring your own beets (BYOB).

[img]/images/Medal_Order_of_Obama_160.gif[/img]

From our comrade Irony Curtain at IOwnTheWorld:

[img]/red/download/file.php?mode=view&id=32118[/img]

At least Tsar Barry understands the white man's burden, Lloyd. And is willing to make sure we all carry our fair share of it.

Chairman Meow,

Congratulations on your new award! I'm gonna dedicate a book I am writing about the kitty of my life to you. She, alone, let me know how dependent I was on her. A true life lesson.

The Dear Leader is learning well. Any party member who cannot get 99% of the vote is not worthy of their party membership.

Phase one shall be complete and then we shall go to phase two.