Islamic Sense of Humor?

Comrades,

Like you, I enjoy good satire, sarcasm and bon mots just as much as the next prole. But who woulda thunk that even muslims—yes, MUSLIMS—would have a sense of humor even to the point of establishing their own version of the Peoples Cube™. Knowing that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, they obviously decided not to call their website "The Islamic Cube", but instead chose something more... Islamic.

Just to give you a sample of some of their creative humor, I will titillate you with these images I managed to glean.

New Islamic Version of Statue of Liberty

New Washington D.C. Shariah Headquarters

Definitely not as funny as us. Nope. They don't even have an Islamic karaoke page!

My Dearest Comrades!

This is fantastic! The Islamic Collective marching on DC!

I have contacted them to show my support!

https://shariah4america.com/Would-you-like-to-Attend/

screecap.gif

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Obama Akhbar, look what they have done to the House of Color not to be mentioned!

I was trying to laugh but bile and vomit kept coming to my mouth. I am mystified.

Comrade Obamugabe,

I was thinking the very same thing when I was perusing their website. And the very same thought came to my mind as did yours. It must be that Forced Faith™ Father Prog talked about.

[b][color=#cd3427]Царевна[/color][/b] wrote:Definitely not as funny as us. Nope. They don't even have an Islamic karaoke page!

I think their sense of humor has some slight differences, but maybe we can get Mrs. Al to suggest to them to have one!

Tovarichi wrote:Obama Akhbar, look what they have done to the House of Color not to be mentioned!

If you note, they DO have a black flag on top.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I was trying to laugh but bile and vomit kept coming to my mouth. I am mystified.

You forgot to take that grain of salt first. Try that and see if the laughter doesn't erupt first.

If I had a fat wa, I wouldn't go around bragging about it.
Shariah 4 America.jpg

“Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all!…Islam says: Kill the [ non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. … Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! …”

“Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors!”

“There are hundreds of other [Koranic] psalms and hadiths [sayings of the prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”

“Those who oppose the mullahs oppose Islam itself; eliminate the mullahs and Islam shall disappear in fifty years. It is only the mullahs who can bring the people into the streets and make them die for Islam– begging to have their blood shed for Islam.”

those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under Allah's law.”

There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun [or] joy in whatever is serious.”

- Ayatollah Khomeini

===============================================

Just as you proles who speak out against your Commissars at People's Cube, just remember...

"There are no jokes in The Cube. There is no humor in The Cube. There is no fun in The Cube. There can be no fun [or] joy in whatever is serious.”

- Red Square

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:If I had a fat wa, I wouldn't go around bragging about it.[
Hmmm...I have a bit of a double chin, but my wa is fairly skinny.

Comrades,

I came across these historic documents that might explain everything we always been wondering about. Can you see any similarities?

Image New Dawn

Image THEN

hajj1.jpg
NOW

Whinny - if I were for being the Frau I would be for the denouncement of you!!!! But I will not be for the overstepping of her most esteemed titaledge.

Comrade Rooster is for the good understanding of the Islamic way.

THERE IS NO LAUGHTER IN THE CALIPHATE!!!!

As for the music making, have you not been for the listening of Dear Leader???

"The Arabic Call to Prayer is the most beautiful sound on Earth"??????

ALA ZEG!!!!

Now I make for the womens krakatoa

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Mrs Al,

I don't mean any disrespectin'; I'm just a lowly prole doin' my job of disseminatin' the Peoples News as subjectively objectively as I can.