Islamic Progress Gets Sharper Image

Notice the amazing changes as the images are getting crisper...

Ushanka tip goes to our good friend, Iranian freedom fighter Banafsheh Zand.

I have a goofy sort of winter jester's hat just like that.. it's made of brightly coloured micro-fibre fabric and is really for extreme ski and snowboarding types... has little bells on the ends of each.... oh... wait a minute.... those are someone's arms....

... actually... I have a hat with someone's arms on it that looks just like that too...

One has noticed that the moon landing (faked in AZ) occurred in 1969 - the same year the Mets won the pennant. Just sayin'

Drone1.jpg
Comrade Red Square, is there any way we can zoom in that 2012 photo in order to see the drones?

Drone2.jpg
Ah - probably better to wait until after November 6 to get the full effect. Maybe July 4, 2013?

Drone3.jpg

HolyShit-Drone.jpg
To get things back on subject, here's a photo taken recently of a peaceful practitioner of Islam in the last second of his life, immediately prior to his meeting 72 virgins.

I was hoping that our Moosllim comrades had developed a catalog of overpriced electronic oddities in Arabic, similar to the catalog

Sharper_Image.jpg
that I viewed riding in a contracted aircraft returning from a military expedition that shall not be named... (and I had to take a dammed bus back from "former Yugoslavia."

In the meantime,

Drones for all my friends...

Tovarichi - and all other Comrades! Post your pictures using the upload tool! The greedy bourgeois websites protect themselves from hot-linking, replace images with their own messages, and that makes your fair redistribution of images look like theft!

On a different note...

Sharper_Image_Islamic_Rage_Boy.jpg

Red Square wrote:Tovarichi - and all other Comrades! Post your pictures using the upload tool! The greedy bourgeois websites protect themselves from hot-linking, replace images with their own messages, and that makes your fair redistribution of images look like theft!

I'm not guilty! I, who is Tovarichi, was ratted out by a CIA operative, or George Bush's daddy who RAN the dammed CIA!.

However, I denounce myself for even allowing myself to be accused of such an act of sloppiness and carelessness.

Those of you not using the upload tool had better get your acts together. I have a train to catch...

Tovarichi wrote:
Red Square wrote:Tovarichi - and all other Comrades! Post your pictures using the upload tool! The greedy bourgeois websites protect themselves from hot-linking, replace images with their own messages, and that makes your fair redistribution of images look like theft!

I'm not guilty! I, who is Tovarichi, was ratted out by a CIA operative, or George Bush's daddy who RAN the dammed CIA!.

However, I denounce myself for even allowing myself to be accused of such an act of sloppiness and carelessness.

Those of you not using the upload tool had better get your acts together. I have a train to catch...

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
OFFICIAL PARTY™ MEMORANDUM
Comrade Tovarichi!

No need! Our Generous Grenadine Geometer-General has requisitioned Housekeeping to dispatch a Limousine for your very, very very personal use. Young Aki (of The Pod), will be upon you... um... there, shortly... Please maintain your current position, for your safety, and ours. We wouldn't want to miss you (and accidentally hit someone else, although Aki does like going in reverse quickly.... and we can always use the fresh necroproxies).

Yours, in service.
Sister Massively Opiated
Kommissar of Housekeeping, Disappearances, Composting, Dissection and Limo Service
(Official Party™ Necroproxy Preservationista: You Snuff 'Em. We Stuff 'Em!)

Damn! It's good to be working again!

END OFFICIAL PARTY™ MEMORANDUM

Comrade Capt. Commie,

'kay.... this is just freaky.....

zombieislamofacist.gif

As if the bleeding gums weren't bad enough, the eyes just make it (him?) look like something out of a zombie movie... "Night of the Living Rage Boys"... I always wondered exactly who it was that actually bought stuff from Sharper Image... Now I'm afraid to know... Very Very Afraid.

I can tell you, this definitely is not the work of Housekeeping!

SMO
gaaaah!