Hillary stages riot over Internet video at Laugh Factory

According to JudicialWatch.org, Hillary Clinton's campaign went after L. A. Laugh Factory comedians for making fun of her, demanding the personal contact information of the performers and threatening to put the famed comedy club out of business if it doesn't take down the disgusting Internet video with Hillary jokes.

In a new development later that night, Hillary campaign staffers organized a protest outside the comedy club, demanding to destroy the blasphemous video and punish those responsible for insulting their prophet. As the protest quickly turned into a riot, the protesters stormed the building. Armed with RPGs and rocket launchers, they overpowered the scheduled performers, burned the Laugh Factory logo, and put Hillary Clinton on stage with the microphone, whereupon the presidential contender proceeded to show the comedians how it's really done.

According to one comedy critic who watched the show with his hands tied to his chair, "she killed."

See excepts of her performance below.

[img]/images/Hillary_Laugh_Factory.jpg[/img]

Hillary's op ed at The Onion:

I Am Fun

Hillary writing at The Onion wrote:I enjoy fun. I both have fun and can be fun. Fun is a word that accurately describes me and a large quantity of things of which I am fond. I appreciate fun when I encounter it, and I have even been known to partake in activities that produce fun for myself and others. Fun is something I often have when amongst a group of people. In such situations, I am capable of amusing others and, in turn, of being amused by them.

Thus, I am a fun person.

Perhaps it would be helpful for me to provide an example of a fun thing I do. I take part in levity. I enjoy jokes, which are fun. When the occasion presents itself, I have been known to make jokes of my own, thereby creating fun for those around me. This is because, like many other people I encounter, I have a sense of humor. A sense of humor is crucial to having fun and to being fun. When situations are humorous, I signal my recognition of the fun by laughing, just as you do. Just as most people do.

More >> https://www.theonion.com/blogpost/i-am-fun-51731

Hillary campaign has also put out a list of words that are no longer PC and their ban will be strictly enforced by every self-appointed thoughpolice unit on college campuses. Please update and amend your vocabulary immediately.
Senile
Old Bag
Cow
Moron
Liar
Incompetent
Cleans hard drive with a rag

I couldn't resist...

[img]/images/Hillary_Laugh_Factory_Benghazi.jpg[/img]

Hillary at the Laugh Factory, Part 2

[img]/images/various_uploads/Clinton_laugh_factory_2.jpg[/img]

Hillary at the Laugh Factory, Part 3

[img]/images/various_uploads/Clinton_laugh_factory_3.jpg[/img]

Hillary at the Laugh Factory, Part 4

[img]/images/various_uploads/Clinton_laugh_factory_4.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Hillary's op ed at The Onion:

I Am Fun

Hillary writing at The Onion wrote:I enjoy fun. I both have fun and can be fun. Fun is a word that accurately describes me and a large quantity of things of which I am fond. I appreciate fun when I encounter it, and I have even been known to partake in activities that produce fun for myself and others. Fun is something I often have when amongst a group of people. In such situations, I am capable of amusing others and, in turn, of being amused by them.

Thus, I am a fun person.

Perhaps it would be helpful for me to provide an example of a fun thing I do. I take part in levity. I enjoy jokes, which are fun. When the occasion presents itself, I have been known to make jokes of my own, thereby creating fun for those around me. This is because, like many other people I encounter, I have a sense of humor. A sense of humor is crucial to having fun and to being fun. When situations are humorous, I signal my recognition of the fun by laughing, just as you do. Just as most people do.

More >> https://www.theonion.com/blogpost/i-am-fun-51731

untitled.jpg

This reminds me of a former overseer at a collective in my past. He was very dedicated to his program and would not be distracted, even in the face of death. He was eventually mauled by a rather cantankerous koala screaming "ALLAH!" for singing "You are My Sunshine", which was the only song he knew. To this day, I have no idea what that was about but he maintained program. His dying words were "Islam is the religion of Peace!!??"

stunned koala.jpg